here's an odd piece of true secret info,

• 75 Replies

Bcjams

• View Profile
Re: Eternal champions
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2015, 02:29:07 PM »

because they contain the truth. jesus survived his crucifixion and died in india. he has a daughter. his name wasn't jesus etc...

Bcjams

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2015, 02:30:15 PM »

very few people actually died from crucifixion. jesus was no exception. he survived and went to india, where his teachings validated the Bhagat ghita, and died peacefully. he wasn't divine just highly awake and activated. Pg2

Bcjams

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2015, 02:31:46 PM »
learn who the only confederate officer to be honored with a statue in d.c, than find out what he wrote. than think of this non sense about the rebel, not confederate(which had its stars in a circle) flag. it will become clear

Bcjams

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2015, 02:32:50 PM »

Its not that Jesus was invented. the sun of god did walk the earth. it was a hell of a lot longer than 28 years. it was 1000s. the Egyptians called him thoth, in biblical times he was called yeshua. the Roman council of nicea the is when the ceaser aND high ranking clergy took all the written gospels I believe 80 different books and paired it down to its current incarnation. they redacted the whole from childhood to his late 20s part which showed yeshua struggle with his awakening as a youth, his marriage(magdalena was of the most powerful bloodline,soloman,yeshua was of David's blood, it was a power marriage)
they especially had to remove the parts about his child Pg2

Bcjams

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2015, 02:36:06 PM »

As for saturn it was never the sun. the sun is the opposite of saturn, where light forever radiates. saturn is the yang to the suns yin. the corrupted notion of Jesus and lucifer being brothers comes from the polarity of the sun and moon.
Neptune and Uranus are artifical constructs of saturn (Greeks called him kronos) and his brethern(Greeks called them titans)
saturn spawned a son, jupiter(zeus) who killed(passed in planetary cycle) his father.Neptune and Uranus create the illusion that blinds us to only 3d perception.
we are all microscopic parts of one being.

Bcjams

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2015, 02:36:59 PM »

paul was a student. nothing more. revelations is not an account of history, but rather a fantasy the elite constructed for theit endgame they haver very slowly and patiently machinations to ensure

Bcjams

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2015, 02:38:05 PM »
Regards for the info. It rings true.

1) The process for awakening is guarded because its dangerous to the plans?

2) The bloodline of the Royals contains some of the female gene carried by Son of God?

3) The illuminated ones take orders from "higher" up?

My sincere gratitude.
 Quoting: Luxen

1) not so much dangerous to plans as ends the game. if we all recognize unity and love, industry collapses, their free labor and life force farm collapses and we aa a race ascend. look at what happened to jesus,g hand mlk etc, those who preach unity and love.

2) the bloodline of the elite(the Royals are further down the helix) is directly from the energy that separated from onenes (rebelled against god) ironically that energy is of a lower, earlier vibration. which I believe answers 3 as well.

Bcjams

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2015, 02:42:46 PM »
Was Jesus a reincarnation or a different species or genus of homo sapiens?

To live that long, it had to be before the atlantics destroyed the atmosphere eons ago.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 69780136

the one called jesus, existed well before biblical times. he first incarnated here during the time of Atlantis as thoth. he loved humans and our potential a and became our self appointed benefactor. we are not made "in God's image" it's a mistral Slaton the true translation is "with god like attributes" which is what Jesus preached, divinity is in us all and you don't need the church as a conduit.
Pg2

Bcjams

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2015, 02:44:31 PM »

Truly you are welcome as this knowledge is yours. You simply can't remember it. Sadly the only 100 percent accurate version is in the Vatican. Good luck getting a library card there..lol
 Quoting: nrgiseternal

Also I find it best to read as much as possible and look for what's repeated or retold if not slightly modified for cultural bias. That's where you find the wheat among the tares

Bcjams

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2015, 02:46:41 PM »

First you must learn to quiet your mind before you can enter it. This will sound wrong to you, you're wired that way, breathe as hard as you can in and out at a steady pace, 3 in 3:out to start. Once that gets you to stop thinking ask mevhow to find the door

Bcjams

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2015, 02:48:12 PM »
Don't think of nothing as thoughtsvare creative. Rather as you exhale follow your breath, it will take you where you need to go.

Bcjams

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2015, 02:49:28 PM »

Boron? Interesting. Perfect your visualization. Bounce a ball in your mind. His large is it? What color? You hear that sound? Feel it glancing off your fingers. Employ as many senses as possible. When done right you'll hear a pop in the center of your head, you feel it too, hurts a lil but it passes

Bcjams

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2015, 02:50:16 PM »
The shards are a manifestation in the unconscious of your DNA, where its all encoded.

Bcjams

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2015, 02:52:51 PM »
"Eternal Champion[edit]
Protector of the balance of good, a master of the dragon, tiger, hawk and shark styles. He is the final boss of the game, and an unplayable character by normal means. Having existed since the beginning of time and recognising that mankind would soon meet its destruction, he rescues key individuals who had the potential to do great things for mankind moments before their untimely demise and holds a tournament to determine who will get the chance to change their fate."

how can an eternal champion die or lose?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 66693326

Hey was the last boss and represents tptb.

Bcjams

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2015, 02:54:37 PM »
Damn OP your awesome! I get a very positive vibe from you. Thank you so much for taking your time to try and help others. I love how this started with a SEGA game and quickly turned into an AMA basically. Keep up the good work. We need more like you.

Now for my question if you dont mind. Are the threads about the end of September on point at all? About Lucifer returning (astroid)?

When i was younger i had my vision ever while awake and it was the start of me questioning everything around me. In the vision i was outside and bright light started to encompass the horizon and it grew in size until it swallowd everything. While seeing it approach i i was filled with a sense of awe an amazement. I knew this was something major and something everyone was experiencing, and it didnt feel like it was a bad thing. Then the next thing i know im in space looking at Earth, only its broken into millions of boxes (a giant grid) and in each box is an individual life being played out. And there was a pressence slightly behind me to my left. Then i could see the line attaching me to my box in the grid. After that i was back to reality and searching for answers non stop.
Out of curiousity does that mean anything to you?

Anyway meep up the good fight. Love and Light be with you.

-G
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37664954

You're quite welcome as I said its my duty. A duty I relish. The lines you saw are whats called the morphogenetic grid, the matrices upon which all the lethey lines flow.
I'm going to guess there's patches of your past that are fuzzy or flat out blacked out from your memory?