• 75 Replies

Bcjams

• View Profile
Re: Eternal champions
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2015, 02:57:47 PM »
Re: here's an odd piece of true secret info,
So what is RH- blood, really?
 Quoting: mysteriosity

Its a sub species of homo sapiens. One descended from the true power bloodlines.
Those who enhanced to enslavevshall we say
we are all microscopic parts of one being.

Bcjams

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2015, 02:59:00 PM »

As for Lucifer's return she's been here since the 1700s. September will be the first ever so slight rotation in the wheel of balance shifting back towards unity.
There will be no meteor but there will he the initiation of a paradigm shift

Bcjams

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2015, 02:59:58 PM »

If unity and ascesion were to occur, the lower vibration beings would starve? correct?

Why did the atlantians delve into the lower realms and start a service unto self ideology?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 68841765

essentially the lowers vibrations would have to ascend or starve yes. it wasn't the atlantians. there were energy grids on Atlantis that different races were drawn to, all but 2 were peaceful. the martians, and the hebrews(yes they are from space) ever wonder why they never found a homeland here on earth?)
the martians externalities the merkaba,(spaceships) inorder to have god like powers here, which was not the agreement.
the "good guys" tried to defend earth, but the martians allied with the hebrews(this is where they gained knowledge of kaabalism-baalism-its all there in the words. words have meanings..anyway I digress.
the Martian Hebrew alliance used their external merkabas, to blow the than in its infancy morphine etc grid, and rebuilt a new highly restricted one in its place.
the major energy point on this planet is the dome of the rock. a long contested piece of earth.

Searching in TX

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2015, 03:01:18 PM »
you go @Bcjams !!

Bcjams

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2015, 03:05:35 PM »
you go @Bcjams !!
will do what I can .. Everyone invited to join in the raiding party before they tear it down.. Please post of numbers occasionally so we don't cover same ground and get as much as possible

Bcjams

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2015, 03:06:53 PM »
Pg 5

Bcjams

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2015, 03:08:03 PM »
ns use different names, ball, el, each etc...if one knew the true name of any god. one could control it, for that reason it is believed only the one they call pindar knows

Bcjams

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2015, 03:09:45 PM »
I'll pose a question to you all...why since the millennium do you think they went full blown in your face with the eye of hours symbolismm
 Quoting: nrgiseternal

Yes, What is the meaning of this "Eye"?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 69431159

it is the eye of horus, but has taken many forms, Odin had one eye also. it represents losing some physical (as your body is a vehicle, nothing more) aspect to gain spiritual sight(beyond 3d)
Pg5

Bcjams

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2015, 03:10:50 PM »
Ok I will be busy for the next few hours so good luck  . I hope I don't get banned at glp for this

Bcjams

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2015, 03:12:04 PM »

actually they ascended from a lower realm to earth. they needed external merkaba to do so. and correct the hebrews and martians are not native, nor were any of the others on atlantis. earth has only one native species, the africans(sorry racists) our current Caucasians and Asians were genetically altered africans with dna from what most would call aliens(sorry africans)
 Quoting: nrgiseternal

This contradicts the ancient civilizations that have been found. The "mona lisa" found on the moon is from @40k-30k years ago and seems asiatic. They were "red" skinned and the african species doesn't seem very related, unless you are just comparing bipedally.

They seem to have destroyed themselves in war. They had bases on the moon, mars, etc. throughout the solar system. Previous to this, I'm not sure what happened but there are stories. If we had a reference of timelines, it would help.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 68841765

not quite sure what you mean , the Mona Lisa on the moon, was a message, notice the look of hopelessness and like it's trying to escape the surface of the moon?
it's a clue as to the moons true purpose, did you know until relatively recently the moon wasn't seen in our sky.
as for the africans they are the only indigenous species, they share blood with monkeys for a reason.
we are all micr

Doobious Dimensions

« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2015, 04:56:39 PM »
dont be mad, okay?

but I think you missed this and i feel someone should show you...

http://nrgiseternal.com/index.php/topic,76.0.html

I love the effort though and do appreciate it, like the others

Bcjams

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2015, 05:12:05 PM »
I'm not mad I'm just afraid they will delete the thread that's all

Bcjams

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2015, 05:13:25 PM »
I would try one of those copy the whole thread things but i don't know how and really don't want all shill shit anyway just the good stuff

Doobious Dimensions

« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2015, 05:14:44 PM »
I would try one of those copy the whole thread things but i don't know how and really don't want all shill shit anyway just the good stuff

Okay cause the thread I linked has a guy offering to scrape threads

Bcjams

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2015, 06:27:16 PM »

Okay cause the thread I linked has a guy offering to scrape threads
Ahhhh ok that's even better  8)