Pro-Zionist group exposed manipulating voting patterns on reddit worldnews

• 93 Replies

Searching in TX

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
    • View Profile
As much as I despise racism, this is the most honest and succinct assessment of multi cultural ism I've seen

Wow...they get right to the point don't they?

nrgiseternal

• All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
As much as I despise racism, this is the most honest and succinct assessment of multi cultural ism I've seen

Wow...they get right to the point don't they?

Well it does link to stormfront (uugghhh) but like I said, facts are facts
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

MutinyBri

My account is being stalked by fascists or others who wish to suppress my voice. Whenever I try to make an original thread now my posts never make it past 50% upvoting. It's as if there is algorithm to just send a downvote for every upvote so it doesn't send off any red flags to the reddit admins that the vote suppression is happening. I think whoever is stalking me on reddit tracks me by IP address because it also happens on alternate and throwaway accounts. I have friends in a group chat with reddit accounts that tried to fight this vote suppression by upvoting my most recent posts from over 30 different legitimate accounts all across the country/world but still the post didn't once get above 53%. My main computer has been compromised (infected with some sort of impossible to remove malware) and I don't know enough about computers to fix it so I am just nuking it buying all new hard drives. I am not reconnecting that computer back to the internet unless it's through a secured VPN and everything. I will take every precaution. I must investigate the accounts that sometimes harass me. I suspect they are often shills of the same people or group of people. Someone is watching me. I don't know exactly who.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
My account is being stalked by fascists or others who wish to suppress my voice. Whenever I try to make an original thread now my posts never make it past 50% upvoting. It's as if there is algorithm to just send a downvote for every upvote so it doesn't send off any red flags to the reddit admins that the vote suppression is happening. I think whoever is stalking me on reddit tracks me by IP address because it also happens on alternate and throwaway accounts. I have friends in a group chat with reddit accounts that tried to fight this vote suppression by upvoting my most recent posts from over 30 different legitimate accounts all across the country/world but still the post didn't once get above 53%. My main computer has been compromised (infected with some sort of impossible to remove malware) and I don't know enough about computers to fix it so I am just nuking it buying all new hard drives. I am not reconnecting that computer back to the internet unless it's through a secured VPN and everything. I will take every precaution. I must investigate the accounts that sometimes harass me. I suspect they are often shills of the same people or group of people. Someone is watching me. I don't know exactly who.

do you believe there is a jewish anatagonist at work here?
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Searching in TX

• View Profile
Did we discuss on this forum where a man placed an object on the top of a cabinet that had some kind of power over the woman of the house?

I seem to remember a video.  Was it a movie @nrgiseternal ?

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
Did we discuss on this forum where a man placed an object on the top of a cabinet that had some kind of power over the woman of the house?

I don't recall that, it is however certainly well within the scope of power of a talisman

Searching in TX

• View Profile

I don't recall that, it is however certainly well within the scope of power of a talisman

As I recall, it was a book that he secretly placed on top of the kitchen cabinet while she was out of the room.  She finally figured it out after strange things started happening.

It'll come to me eventually.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
Props to the chans for this one.

We all know that the "6 million" number has been tossed around by jews since time immemorial. Its hard to aggregate the proof. Well here it is.

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1492016310650.jpg

Samalayuca

• View Profile
Rothschild Discusses How His Family Created Israel - Full Interview 2017

feature=youtu.be
Soy descendiente de la raza del silencio

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
Rothschild Discusses How His Family Created Israel - Full Interview 2017

feature=youtu.be

:popcorn:
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Grass is Green

• View Profile
I've been wondering. Rothschild means "red shield." What does a shield do? It takes the strike and protects the person bearing it. Are the Rothschilds really there to ultimately be the scapegoats?

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
I've been wondering. Rothschild means "red shield." What does a shield do? It takes the strike and protects the person bearing it. Are the Rothschilds really there to ultimately be the scapegoats?

Think on the red part.

A shield defends.

They defend the bloodline.

Grass is Green

• View Profile

Think on the red part.

A shield defends.

A bloodline is the persistence of a genetic strain throughout time. Why such importance placed on something that is inherently based in the illusion of timespace?

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile

Think on the red part.

A shield defends.

A bloodline is the persistence of a genetic strain throughout time. Why such importance placed on something that is inherently based in the illusion of timespace?

Maybe because they think its theirs?
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile

Think on the red part.

A shield defends.

Because the blood carries the magic. It's the thread that united all members of a bloodline throughout the illusion of time.

And like rofsy, alluded to, if properly curated you can grow your power over generations.