Pro-Zionist group exposed manipulating voting patterns on reddit worldnews

• 94 Replies

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
I've been wondering. Rothschild means "red shield." What does a shield do? It takes the strike and protects the person bearing it. Are the Rothschilds really there to ultimately be the scapegoats?

Think on the red part.

A shield defends.

They defend the bloodline.

A bloodline is the persistence of a genetic strain throughout time. Why such importance placed on something that is inherently based in the illusion of timespace?
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

zelezny

• View Profile
I've got a good idea what curating the bloodline means for them. What would be best practices for curating a better bloodline for us? As in what to look for in a mate?

ElderTemplar

I've got a good idea what curating the bloodline means for them. What would be best practices for curating a better bloodline for us? As in what to look for in a mate?

Incest?

Wizziw

• View Profile
Rascals hack our words. Sometimes a Zionist means a bankster. I don't bash Israel, but the banksters sure do sniff around. Wars are just profit events for them. Screw them.  But others defend legitimate property rights. I support that.
signed: wizziw

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
Re: Pro-Zionist group exposed manipulating voting patterns on reddit worldnews
« Reply #94 on: December 10, 2017, 01:18:13 PM »
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.