Anyone Think the North Korean "Otto Warmbier" Story Seems Odd?

• 9 Replies

BigBlue82

• View Profile
So something about this story just doesn't add up to me. If the North Koreans knew the guy was brain dead then why would they release him to the US to piss them off. They would have been better off playing international litigation games and pushing back his release long as they could to avoid the PR and public outrage that comes with releasing a brain dead hostage.
I can't believe that they would be okay with releasing him like that and risk drawing more international attention and heat. It just doesn't make sense to me...

So I noticed that the young kid had a weird name so I decided to anagram it and one of the results that stuck out the most to me was: "Wartime Orb To"
These are the official dictionary meaning of each word below:
-Wartime: a period during which a war is taking place.
-Orb: a spherical body; a globe. (Could this be a reference to Earth or the World?)
-To: expressing motion in the direction of (a particular location). or an action or condition suggestive of movement toward a place, person, or thing reached.

Could this be a coded message to mean that we have finally moved to the direction of a World War?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 05:00:20 PM by BigBlue82 »
"Nearly all men can handle adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."- Abraham Lincoln

"We buy things we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress people we don't like..."

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone Think the North Korean "Otto Warmbier" Story Seems Odd?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 05:24:15 PM »
Remember our friends the Phoenicians.

Warmbier is warm beer, a European custom.

Otto, wealth or fortune.

Europes largest beer company, imbev

So based on the story, is it good or bad news for imbev?
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

BigBlue82

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2017, 05:35:01 PM »
Remember our friends the Phoenicians.

Warmbier is warm beer, a European custom.

Otto, wealth or fortune.

Europes largest beer company, imbev

So based on the story, is it good or bad news for imbev?

I would assume it's bad news for Imbev now that the "warm-beer" is no longer flowing, but I'm confused as to why an international diplomatic incident would be linked to the stock potential of a European beer company (which is actually Brazilian)? Or am I missing something?  Seem's like a pretty brutal message to get across just for a coded stock tip to me...
"Nearly all men can handle adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."- Abraham Lincoln

"We buy things we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress people we don't like..."

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2017, 05:57:12 PM »
InBev merged with Anheuser-Busch which merged with SABMiller so it is now Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV

Actually, it's trading as NewbelcoSABMiller now

nrgiseternal

• All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2017, 08:41:10 PM »
Some stories in the media are coded communications for insiders.

Our of place stories that make little sense in the context of the zeitgeist are your best beta.

I could be wrong let's watch the ticket

If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

BigBlue82

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2017, 10:00:56 AM »
This story gets odder and odder. Now the Family is refusing an autopsy. LOL. This just doesn't add up... http://www.inquisitr.com/4310879/family-of-otto-warmbier-objects-to-autopsy/

One more thing of note is that the family is from Virginia (VA) and we all know about the corruption going on that state. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if the father had military ties as well, but I couldn't find anything with a quick Google search. I'd have to do some extensive digging to find out for sure. I wouldn't doubt it, if that Otto Warmbier kid was actually a U.S. spy who's cover was blown. This whole story just reeks of BS.

Hack

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2017, 10:15:16 AM »
Well TPTB can count on a majority of the public accepting everything at face value.

It's always something strange with the family.  Remember Beau Bergdahl(sp?)'s father who spoke perfect Farsi?

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2017, 11:43:55 PM »
Odd considering there was controversy over what caused his coma:

"The family of Otto Warmbier has declined an autopsy, leaving the cause of the American college student's death a mystery."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/21/otto-warmbiers-family-declines-autopsy.html

BigBlue82

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2017, 05:47:21 AM »
Odd considering there was controversy over what caused his coma:

"The family of Otto Warmbier has declined an autopsy, leaving the cause of the American college student's death a mystery."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/21/otto-warmbiers-family-declines-autopsy.html

Yea, it's very bizarre how this is being displayed and handled. Ohh and Otto Warmbiers name also anagrams to: "Wartime Robot" didn't catch that at first.
Maybe they don't want to do the autopsy cause he's a clone (biological robot). LOL.

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2017, 01:26:03 AM »
Was Otto Warmbier an American Student or an Israeli Spy?

Today, pretty much, out of the blue, the Jewish press announced that Warmbier was a Jewish boy, active with Hillel at the University of Virginia. In addition,  Warmbier visited Israel at least once. 

In 2014, Warmbier went on a Birthright mission to Israel, where he received a Hebrew name. Following the trip, he became involved with Hillel and the Jewish community on campus.

Rabbi Jake Rubin described Warmbier as “a beloved member of our Hillel community.”

http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/2017/6/22/was-otto-warmbier-an-american-student-or-an-israeli-spy