News, News and News

• 1613 Replies

• View Profile
Re: News, News and News
« Reply #1560 on: April 12, 2018, 10:09:41 AM »
Anti-GMO Activist from South Florida (Key West) found dead in the Washington DC's Cambria Hotel's rooftop pool

https://www.healthnutnews.com/florida-gmo-activist-found-dead-in-dc-rooftop-hotel-pool/

guess a guy from a very small island never learned to swim, huh  ::)

Firefly369

• View Profile
Not all who wander are lost....

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: April 15, 2018, 04:32:04 AM »
You all probably seen this already, but needs mentioning here too...
RIP Art Bell
I'm not American, so he's not as deep in my heart as in others, but still, a legend is a legend...

https://heavy.com/news/2018/04/art-bell-dead-cause-of-death-dies-how/

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Jknumber45

• View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: April 15, 2018, 04:46:28 PM »
Darn.   I can't wait until she goes down.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: April 15, 2018, 06:28:40 PM »

She will, as will many others on both sides of the aisle. There is a non-partisan group at work here who understands that whatever they have has to be incontrovertible, disseminated both everywhere and quickly, and has to locate parties on both sides of the political alignment or else it'll be discredited
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Daranaho

• View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: April 17, 2018, 06:45:05 PM »
This is probably one of the weirder cases I've heard of, I don't think any normal elementary student would think of suicide as their first option because of bullying:

https://breaking911.com/developing-at-least-7-students-have-slit-their-wrists-at-a-maryland-elementary-school/

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: April 18, 2018, 04:03:37 AM »
This is probably one of the weirder cases I've heard of, I don't think any normal elementary student would think of suicide as their first option because of bullying:

https://breaking911.com/developing-at-least-7-students-have-slit-their-wrists-at-a-maryland-elementary-school/

It's not easy to pull apart a handheld pencil sharpener to get the tiny little blade out.  You'd think a teacher would have caught them as they sat there for 15+ min trying to get them apart.
Not all who wander are lost....

sheepdog

• View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: April 18, 2018, 03:05:20 PM »
RIP Art Bell
I'm not American, so he's not as deep in my heart as in others, but still, a legend is a legend...

Art lived up in the high desert- training near there -one of the men was a Ham and got in touch with Art -also one himself, we visited his place likeable man.

Possibles

• View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: April 18, 2018, 04:41:47 PM »
RIP Art Bell

I didn't know, thanks for the post. I was friends with the people who took him national from his original show at the union plaza hotel in NV. I knew the people
who watched his place in Pahrump when he went on vacation. I did a little post production audio and distibution work for him on special occasions such as the tapes of his interviews with Fr. Malachi Martin who was another interesting enigmal.
Bell and Martin, good but haunted men like many of us.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: April 18, 2018, 05:49:49 PM »
So the c.i.a. has this linked in their abbottabad compound material, but with no actual explanation of why(abbottabad is where they found him laden)

https://www.cia.gov/library/abbottabad-compound/FC/FC2F5371043C48FDD95AEDE7B8A49624_Springmeier.-.Bloodlines.of.the.Illuminati.R.pdf

The Watchers

• View Profile
« Reply #1572 on: April 18, 2018, 06:50:52 PM »
Toys  r us  founder Charles LAZARUS dies

I just decided to look into this a little and surprisingly he doesn't have a Wikipedia page,
The guy who ran a company like Toys R Us did NOT have a Wikipedia page for a company that's made billions. . .
Its odd in my opinion but there was someone else that was mentioned on this forum as a topic of interest that didn't have one either.

Lazarus
Biblical character (Luke xvi.20), the poor man covered in sores; his name was extended in medieval usage to "any poor and visibly diseased person" (compare lazar, mid-14c., "one deformed and nauseous with filthy and pestilential diseases" [Johnson]). The name is from a Greek rendition of Hebrew El'azar, literally "(he whom) God has helped."

Charles
masc. proper name, from French Charles, from Medieval Latin Carolus, from Middle High German Karl, literally "man, husband" (see carl).

carl (n.)

c. 1300, "bondsman; common man, man of low birth," from Old Norse karl "man (as opposed to "woman"), male, freeman," from Proto-Germanic *karlon- (source also of Dutch karel "a fellow," Old High German karl "a man, husband), the same base that produced Old English ceorl "man of low degree" (see churl) and the masc. proper name Carl.

The Mellere was a stout carle for the nones [Chaucer]

Charles - Man
P. - I dont know, cant find what his middle name is
Lazarus - (he whom) God has helped - (apparently)

So was this a "positive" person in his intentions ?
Did he really just grow "old" and "die" or was he murdered for some reason?

A strange thing I found -

http://www.post-gazette.com/news/obituaries/2018/03/22/Obituary-Charles-P-Lazarus-Toys-R-Us-founder-dies-days-after-chain-s-announced-shutdown/stories/201803230087

He stepped down from being the CEO of Toys R Us in 1994,
He died at the age of 94- that sure is one interesting "coincidence"

There isn't much I can find at a face value glance about this Lazarus guy or the last name in general.
No doubt it has some relevance that's going over my head but im not able to find it at the moment.
Wasn't there a "biblical" character named Lazarus? - lol

zelezny

• View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: April 19, 2018, 05:43:01 PM »

There's no doubt Biden will too

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DbFPs7wXcAAcde1.jpg:large

Possibles

• View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: April 19, 2018, 05:46:41 PM »
Sweden's problems have not been 'imported' Eric, the problem is Sweden.

Since the sixties Sweden has been at the forefront in  excessive legislation concerning sexual rights and gender equality. Fifty years of the stripping of legitimate male power as individuals and family men by Sweden has been well noted by those who have been paying attention. It was only a matter of time before this happened.
We tried to warn them, am I supposed to care now? Am I a little bitter? Maybe, but mostly just sad.

Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.
Wherever the carcass is, there is where the vultures gather together.
For wherever the carcass may be, there shall the eagles be gathered together.
You'll get no help from me and mine. Animals have to eat too.
feature=youtu.be

Sweden would still be substantially better off as a homogenous culture, as would all cultures, no?

To all here: give me one real world example of a culture better for "diversity"
Ok homogenous...I can see that now but I couldn't then. My point was also that Sweden
(like most of the west) has weakened itself to this kind of disease.
Looking around lately I have seen that Henrik has grown a great deal since 2003 when Red Ice was founded.
I would point to forgetfulness of the true Gods as the source of this but I would have to start with myself on that. My perspective now is that a Sea Change is acually occuring but I'm 'feeling' it more than seeing it.