• 1138 Replies

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
Re: News, News and News
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2016, 02:50:57 AM »
Community mourns three boys allegedly killed by their Phoenix mother

A small vigil is growing where a mother who allegedly stabbed her three children to death at a home near Interstate 17 and Bell Road. Police confirm that the children were partially dismembered.

There were some flowers and toys placed outside the crime scene tape on Thursday night.

"You feel bad for the family, you feel bad for the police officers. It's just horrible," Efren Bojorquez, a neighbor, said.

According to police, the woman is Octavia Rogers, 29. She allegedly also stabbed herself but survived. She was taken to the hospital in critical condition, but her condition has since been upgraded.

http://www.wlox.com/story/32122888/pd-mother-stabs-3-sons-to-death-at-phoenix-home-children-partially-dismembered?clienttype=generic&sf27862070=1

INteresting you're going here, Nick Pizzolaro who writes true detective went on record saying the 2nd season was going to be about the "secret occult history of the US transportation system" and a few months later made up some BS about why he had to go in a different direction. ONe obvious topic he surely meant was route 66 and the psychoactive trip the scenery and numbers induce in those who drive it start to finish, Oddly HBO didnt want to let him talk about it, honestly I was stunned he got away with what he did in the first season,
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2016, 03:02:10 AM »

A small vigil is growing where a mother who allegedly stabbed her three children to death at a home near Interstate 17 and Bell Road. Police confirm that the children were partially dismembered.

There were some flowers and toys placed outside the crime scene tape on Thursday night.

"You feel bad for the family, you feel bad for the police officers. It's just horrible," Efren Bojorquez, a neighbor, said.

According to police, the woman is Octavia Rogers, 29. She allegedly also stabbed herself but survived. She was taken to the hospital in critical condition, but her condition has since been upgraded.

http://www.wlox.com/story/32122888/pd-mother-stabs-3-sons-to-death-at-phoenix-home-children-partially-dismembered?clienttype=generic&sf27862070=1

INteresting you're going here, Nick Pizzolaro who writes true detective went on record saying the 2nd season was going to be about the "secret occult history of the US transportation system" and a few months later made up some BS about why he had to go in a different direction. ONe obvious topic he surely meant was route 66 and the psychoactive trip the scenery and numbers induce in those who drive it start to finish, Oddly HBO didnt want to let him talk about it, honestly I was stunned he got away with what he did in the first season,

I haven't watched that series.  I'll have to find the dvd's this weekend.

nrgiseternal

• All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2016, 03:05:44 AM »

I haven't watched that series.  I'll have to find the dvd's this weekend.

Season one was not only symbolically loaded but incredible
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Samalayuca

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2016, 03:02:55 PM »
Remembering the Tank Man

It is one of the most enduring images of the Twentieth Century. 27 years ago, on June 5, 1989, a lone man faced a column of tanks on the Avenue of Eternal Peace of Tiananmen Square. This extraordinary episode became an icon of the global student struggle. We know him simply as the Tank Man.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tank_Man
Soy descendiente de la raza del silencio

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2016, 12:10:36 PM »
Interesting that this was to take place on 6/6/2016

Boykin bounced: Fort Riley cancels Delta Force hero's prayer breakfast speech

A Kansas military base abruptly canceled an upcoming prayer breakfast that featured retired Lt. General Jerry Boykin after complaints were lodged that Boykin is anti-Muslim and anti-gay.

Military Religious Freedom Foundation founder Mikey Weinstein told Army Times that Boykin’s invitation had caused great angst among soldiers at Fort Riley – leading some to break down in tears.

“I have clients of ours weeping on the phone about this,” he said.

Weeping? Oh, please.

“I sincerely doubt that America can expect to win wars if the people who are tasked to do so are frightened by an old retired general with biblical views and a testimony of faith,” Boykin told me.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/06/02/boykin-bounced-fort-riley-cancels-delta-force-heros-prayer-breakfast-speech.html

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2016, 01:12:07 PM »
Lake Riesco in Patagonia, Chile disappears overnight?  Is it just me or do those pictures of the missing lake look shallow (not deep)?

"Pictures and videos show that most of the 1,400 hectares of lake Riesco have disappeared overnight near Aysen, Patagonia, Chile."

http://strangesounds.org/2016/05/lake-riesco-mysterious-disappearance-patagonia-chile-video-major-liquine-ofqui-fault-photo.html

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2016, 01:01:45 AM »
Norway mulls bucking the petrol.  Musk Delighted.  Rare Earth Elements/mining/toxication of the environment Wanted.

https://www.rt.com/news/345455-norway-ban-petrol-diesel-cars/
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2016, 03:41:23 PM »
Judge, law firm bringing Trump U case both tied to La Raza

U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel, who has been criticized by Donald Trump as a “hater” appointed by President Obama who should be recused from the case, listed his membership in the “La Raza Lawyers of San Diego” on a judicial questionnaire he filled out when he was selected to be a federal judge. He was named in a brochure as a member of the selection committee for the organization’s 2014 Annual Scholarship Fund Dinner & Gala. Meanwhile, the San-Diego based law firm representing the plaintiffs in the Trump University case, Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd, was listed as a sponsor of the event.

WND reported the San Diego firm paid $675,000 to the Clintons for speeches, and the firm’s founder is a wealthy San Diego lawyer who served a two-year sentence in federal prison for his role in a kickback scheme to mobilize plaintiffs for class-action lawsuits.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/06/trump-u-judges-group-tied-to-national-council-of-laraza/

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2016, 03:54:27 PM »

Samalayuca

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2016, 11:19:28 PM »
Snowden Leaks Have Changed How World Sees NSA Surveillance

Three years ago today, the world got powerful confirmation that the NSA was spying on the digital lives of hundreds of millions of innocent people.

This is a good summary of what came to light in the first year after the initial publication by The Guardian

65 Things We Know About NSA Surveillance That We Didn’t Know Three years Ago.

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2014/06/65-65-things-we-know-about-nsa-surveillance-we-didnt-know-year-ago
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 11:59:15 PM by Samalayuca »
Soy descendiente de la raza del silencio

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2016, 07:14:14 PM »
Four dead in Tel Aviv market shooting

Six others were wounded after two shooters opened fire at the Sarona retail complex before being shot and disarmed by security forces

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/08/tel-aviv-market-shooting-sarona-complex

A sub-machine gun and only hit 10 people?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 07:19:42 PM by Searching in TX »

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2016, 03:52:14 PM »
How in the hell does draining someone's debit card prevent identity theft?! 

OKLAHOMA CITY -

You may have heard of civil asset forfeiture. 

That's where police can seize your property and cash without first proving you committed a crime; without a warrant and without arresting you, as long as they suspect that your property is somehow tied to a crime.

Now, the Oklahoma Highway Patrol has a device that also allows them to seize money in your bank account or on prepaid cards.

It's called an ERAD, or Electronic Recovery and Access to Data machine, and state police began using 16 of them last month. 

Here's how it works. If a trooper suspects you may have money tied to some type of crime, the highway patrol can scan any cards you have and seize the money. 

"We're gonna look for different factors in the way that you're acting,” Oklahoma Highway Patrol Lt. John Vincent said. “We're gonna look for if there's a difference in your story. If there's someway that we can prove that you're falsifying information to us about your business."

Troopers insist this isn't just about seizing cash. 

"I know that a lot of people are just going to focus on the seizing money. That's a very small thing that' s happening now. The largest part that we have found ... the biggest benefit has been the identity theft," Vincent said.

"If you can prove can prove that you have a legitimate reason to have that money it will be given back to you. And we've done that in the past," Vincent said about any money seized.

http://www.news9.com/story/32168555/ohp-uses-new-device-to-seize-money-used-during-the-commission-of-a-crime

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2016, 10:01:34 PM »
EBT Card Outage? 8 Days Into June And Many Americans Are Still Waiting For Food Stamp Money

Widespread reports continue to pour in from all over the nation of “glitches” with the food stamp system.  It is eight days into the month and large numbers of people still have not received their benefits, and in other instances it is being reported that EBT cards are simply not working correctly.  So what in the world is going on here?  On downdetector.com there are scores of reports of problems with the EBT system from people all over the nation.  Could this simply be another example of government incompetence, or is something else at work here?

I had heard some rumblings about this over the past few days, but I had not really taken them seriously until I read an article from highly respected author Ray Gano…

It interesting over the weekend I got several emails telling me about cell phones being down, internet being down, and get this, EBT cards not working and having no money associated to them.

This is a concern because when the US Government has payment failures, then there is possibly something happening that the press is not telling you about.

Now, we know that computers have problems and that states, counties and cities run on computers. But what is interesting is that since the beginning of 2016, The US government has had over 2,700 reports on downdetector.com showing that they have been late loading the money onto these EBT cards.

Folks, we are now going on 8 days where the Government has not paid the EBT payments so that people have food.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-09/ebt-card-outage-8-days-june-and-many-americans-are-still-waiting-food-stamp-money

The last video on the page is from 2013

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2016, 10:16:13 AM »
Earthquake this morning 13.7 miles from Borrego Springs in CA. And what does "borrego" mean? Wake up sheeple! 8)

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Preliminary-51-Magnitude-Earthquake-Hits--382455731.html

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2016, 12:29:16 PM »
Earthquake this morning 13.7 miles from Borrego Springs in CA. And what does "borrego" mean? Wake up sheeple! 8)

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Preliminary-51-Magnitude-Earthquake-Hits--382455731.html

Good thing FEMA's having the Cascadia Rising drill right now <s>