News, News and News

• 1017 Replies

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
Re: News, News and News
« Reply #991 on: August 11, 2017, 02:12:47 PM »
Also, Daniel Newman of the walking dead follows NRGiseternal on twitter, first celeb follower,yay!
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #992 on: August 11, 2017, 07:12:33 PM »
http://www.neonnettle.com/features/1104-sinead-o-connor-suicidal-in-motel-after-exposing-catholic-church-pedophilia

I remember her ripping the picture of the pope on live tv.  I don't know much about neonnettle.  I read one story about the pedophiles arrested in California.  It seemed like they took a story that had been published before and embellished it by adding well-known hollywood figures to it.

She is actually an ordained priest.  Odd she would do that considering her disgust with the catholic church.

Here's an article where she talks about the pope:

Billboard asked O’Connor, 47, what she makes of Pope Francis, who succeeded Pope Benedict XVI after his surprise resignation on Feb. 28, 2013.  “I’m so bored by it that I don’t get involved,’ the singer responds, before explaining that whenever she has spoken out against the Catholic church, “my main issue has been child abuse." Referring to Pope Francis, she observes, “he’s not a guy that I would associate with either the abuse or the cover-ups, so I lost interest.”

---

“Let me rephrase that," she says. “I find it quite laughable that they’re talking about revolutionizing the church when, in fact, they’re equating female ordination and pedophilia.“ For those who don’t stay abreast of papal news, in July 2010, the Vatican, under Benedict, revised its in-house rules to deal with sex-abuse cases within the church. In the process, it inexplicably labeled the ordaining of women priests a “grave crime” that was subject to the same punishment as clerics who commit pedophilia.

“When you consider that, it shows you how little they think of children and the rape of children,” says O’Connor, who was ordained a priest in 1999 by a splinter faction of the church. “So, while I don’t think [Pope Francis] is an asshole, I have to laugh at people’s attempts to say that he’s bringing reform to the church as long as female ordination and the sexual abuse of children are equated."

http://www.billboard.com/articles/6214445/sinead-oconnor-talks-catholic-church-being-priest-pope-francis

Here's an article about her time at the Laundry:

Sinead, who has previously claimed she suffered abuse as a child, was sent to the Sisters of Our Lady of Charity Institute after she began stealing as a teenager.

She said: “My worried dad thought he was doing the right thing by sending me to be rehabilitated.

He told me he even paid for the privilege of doing so.

“He thought he was doing the right thing. He was convinced into it. He paid them to take me. I never told him the truth of how bad it was.

“There was no rehabilitation there and no therapy. Nothing but people telling us we were terrible people. I stopped the stealing all right. I didn’t want to be sent back there. But at what cost?

“I wouldn’t class myself as being abused while I was there. I came in at the tail end of it.

https://www.irishcentral.com/news/sinead-oconnor-reveals-her-torment-after-she-was-sent-to-a-magdalene-laundry-190173211-237563641

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #993 on: August 11, 2017, 07:18:46 PM »
Also, Daniel Newman of the walking dead follows NRGiseternal on twitter, first celeb follower,yay!

I saw that!  You're so cool  8)

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: August 12, 2017, 10:18:05 AM »
http://www.neonnettle.com/features/1104-sinead-o-connor-suicidal-in-motel-after-exposing-catholic-church-pedophilia

I remember her ripping the picture of the pope on live tv.  I don't know much about neonnettle.  I read one story about the pedophiles arrested in California.  It seemed like they took a story that had been published before and embellished it by adding well-known hollywood figures to it.

She is actually an ordained priest.  Odd she would do that considering her disgust with the catholic church.

Here's an article where she talks about the pope:

Billboard asked O’Connor, 47, what she makes of Pope Francis, who succeeded Pope Benedict XVI after his surprise resignation on Feb. 28, 2013.  “I’m so bored by it that I don’t get involved,’ the singer responds, before explaining that whenever she has spoken out against the Catholic church, “my main issue has been child abuse." Referring to Pope Francis, she observes, “he’s not a guy that I would associate with either the abuse or the cover-ups, so I lost interest.”

---

“Let me rephrase that," she says. “I find it quite laughable that they’re talking about revolutionizing the church when, in fact, they’re equating female ordination and pedophilia.“ For those who don’t stay abreast of papal news, in July 2010, the Vatican, under Benedict, revised its in-house rules to deal with sex-abuse cases within the church. In the process, it inexplicably labeled the ordaining of women priests a “grave crime” that was subject to the same punishment as clerics who commit pedophilia.

“When you consider that, it shows you how little they think of children and the rape of children,” says O’Connor, who was ordained a priest in 1999 by a splinter faction of the church. “So, while I don’t think [Pope Francis] is an asshole, I have to laugh at people’s attempts to say that he’s bringing reform to the church as long as female ordination and the sexual abuse of children are equated."

http://www.billboard.com/articles/6214445/sinead-oconnor-talks-catholic-church-being-priest-pope-francis

Here's an article about her time at the Laundry:

Sinead, who has previously claimed she suffered abuse as a child, was sent to the Sisters of Our Lady of Charity Institute after she began stealing as a teenager.

She said: “My worried dad thought he was doing the right thing by sending me to be rehabilitated.

He told me he even paid for the privilege of doing so.

“He thought he was doing the right thing. He was convinced into it. He paid them to take me. I never told him the truth of how bad it was.

“There was no rehabilitation there and no therapy. Nothing but people telling us we were terrible people. I stopped the stealing all right. I didn’t want to be sent back there. But at what cost?

“I wouldn’t class myself as being abused while I was there. I came in at the tail end of it.

https://www.irishcentral.com/news/sinead-oconnor-reveals-her-torment-after-she-was-sent-to-a-magdalene-laundry-190173211-237563641

Even though she shaved herself she still needs shaving ???

You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #995 on: August 12, 2017, 03:18:31 PM »
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CONFEDERATE_MONUMENT_PROTEST?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-08-12-13-38-28

Jason Kessler

Kessler Name Meaning. German, Dutch, and Jewish (Ashkenazic): occupational name for a maker of copper cooking vessels, from an agent derivative of Middle High German kezzel 'kettle', 'cauldron', Middle Dutch ketel, modern German Kessel.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #996 on: August 13, 2017, 12:46:34 AM »
The jewish guy who had his car hit by a "counter protester" and floored it out of fear, hitting and killing someone?..

His fb name was "conscious ovis aries"

" Aware"  "a genus of mammals, part of the goat-antelope subfamily of the ruminant family Bovidae" "goat/ram"
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 12:51:00 AM by nrgiseternal »

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #997 on: August 13, 2017, 12:54:09 AM »

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #998 on: August 13, 2017, 01:02:36 AM »
Btw, the only helicopter that could have gotten a pic of the suspect mysteriously crashed and exploded into flames, which outside of movies, rarely happens.

Not that anyone would know.. since the media isnt talking about it.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 11:00:37 AM by nrgiseternal »

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: August 13, 2017, 03:41:10 AM »
Wow just wow.
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: August 13, 2017, 11:01:59 AM »
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CONFEDERATE_MONUMENT_PROTEST?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-08-12-13-38-28

Jason Kessler

Kessler Name Meaning. German, Dutch, and Jewish (Ashkenazic): occupational name for a maker of copper cooking vessels, from an agent derivative of Middle High German kezzel 'kettle', 'cauldron', Middle Dutch ketel, modern German Kessel.

who is "jason kessler"

Samalayuca

• View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: August 13, 2017, 12:51:45 PM »

Jason Kessler

who is "jason kessler"

In the original story of AP appeared Jason Kessler talking about the first clashes between groups demonstrators, before the mishap with the automobile. The report was updated and Jason was deleted.
Soy descendiente de la raza del silencio

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: August 13, 2017, 01:28:41 PM »

Jason Kessler

who is "jason kessler"

In the original story of AP appeared Jason Kessler talking about the first clashes between groups demonstrators, before the mishap with the automobile. The report was updated and Jason was deleted.

Ah thank you

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: August 14, 2017, 04:16:44 AM »
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/13/us/charlottesville-virginia-overview.html seems as if they created the perfect goys who are caught up in the illusory politics, playing one side against the other.. hearing neo nazi comments again.. lol false flag seems to be coming, hasn't been a crackdown on the whites recently
*ohh, i didn't see it was posted above already with analysis.. apologies
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 07:01:41 AM by montecristo777 »

zelezny

• View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: August 14, 2017, 11:07:20 AM »
Apparently his mom has a very similar lisense plate number

The car used was GVF 1111
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 11:09:04 AM by zelezny »