News, News and News

• 1295 Replies

Firefly369

• View Profile
Re: News, News and News
« Reply #1275 on: December 02, 2017, 08:05:43 PM »
The "joys" of California

Southern CA
A 40 year old got mad at a 19 year old teen in a fit of road rage.  The older man followed the teen to the Walmart parking lot, where he stabbed the 19 year old in his heart and choked him, all while capturing it all on film.   He seemed to realize what he had done and tried to save the young man.  But it was too late. 

His bail was set at $80,000; he posted the bail bond of $8000 and left jail within 24 hours of his arrest. There's a rumor now they are blaming the teenager for provoking the murderer because the teenager gestured with his hands towards the man. 

http://ktla.com/2017/11/29/girlfriend-witnessed-teen-being-fatally-stabbed-in-temecula-walmart-parking-lot-held-him-in-his-dying-moments-victims-parents/
--
Northern CA

This notice of cloud seeding (in the attachment) was posted in the paper last month.  Did anyone protest this?  No. 
---
This is an older, but good video, on Rep. Devin Nunes explaining the water "crises" in CA and how they have manipulated the system.  The state dumps out enough water into the ocean every year to hydrate the current population for 10+ years.  They dump much more than the required environmental amount, and then charge residents higher water prices because there is little water in the reservoirs.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 01:23:49 AM by Firefly369 »
Not all who wander are lost....

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: December 03, 2017, 04:01:59 PM »
Randy Quaid being handled to serve as a weapon against Bernie? Or, what is going on here?

http://deadline.com/2017/12/randy-quaid-bernie-sanders-vermont-senator-race-reality-show-1202218630/

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: December 03, 2017, 04:28:41 PM »
Randy Quaid being handled to serve as a weapon against Bernie? Or, what is going on here?

http://deadline.com/2017/12/randy-quaid-bernie-sanders-vermont-senator-race-reality-show-1202218630/

What does a senator do anyway smh
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

zelezny

• View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: December 05, 2017, 01:29:31 PM »
"Scientists Discover Biophotons In The Brain That Could Hint Our Consciousness is Directly Linked to Light"

http://educateinspirechange.org/science-technology/scientists-discover-biophotons-brain-hint-consciousness-directly-linked-light/

"Scientists found that neurons in mammalian brains were capable of producing photons of light, or “Biophotons”!

The photons, strangely enough, appear within the visible spectrum. They range from near-infrared through violet, or between 200 and 1,300 nanometers.

Scientists have an exciting suspicion that our brain’s neurons might be able to communicate through light. They suspect that our brain might have optical communication channels, but they have no idea what could be communicated.

Even more exciting, they claim that if there is an optical communication happening, the Biophotons our brains produce might be affected by quantum entanglement, meaning there can be a strong link between these photons, our consciousness and possibly what many cultures and religions refer to as Spirit."

Edit: Could have enLIGHTened beings had a greater concentration of higher level of biophotons, thus the common image of these people with a halo of light around their head?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 01:32:59 PM by zelezny »

Possibles

• View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: December 05, 2017, 06:12:27 PM »
Sweden's problems have not been 'imported' Eric, the problem is Sweden.

Since the sixties Sweden has been at the forefront in  excessive legislation concerning sexual rights and gender equality. Fifty years of the stripping of legitimate male power as individuals and family men by Sweden has been well noted by those who have been paying attention. It was only a matter of time before this happened.
We tried to warn them, am I supposed to care now? Am I a little bitter? Maybe, but mostly just sad.

Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.
Wherever the carcass is, there is where the vultures gather together.
For wherever the carcass may be, there shall the eagles be gathered together.
You'll get no help from me and mine. Animals have to eat too.
feature=youtu.be

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: December 05, 2017, 08:39:07 PM »

Since the sixties Sweden has been at the forefront in  excessive legislation concerning sexual rights and gender equality. Fifty years of the stripping of legitimate male power as individuals and family men by Sweden has been well noted by those who have been paying attention. It was only a matter of time before this happened.
We tried to warn them, am I supposed to care now? Am I a little bitter? Maybe, but mostly just sad.

feature=youtu.be

Sweden would still be substantially better off as a homogenous culture, as would all cultures, no?

To all here: give me one real world example of a culture better for "diversity"
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

zelezny

• View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: December 06, 2017, 12:47:31 AM »
None. And with Sweden it's even worse.
The Nordic Resistance, in its efforts to reduce the catastrophic rape brought on by the migrants, are seeing resistance from Swedish women. They call it "patriarchal" for nordic men to say they are protecting "our women" while displaying signs reading 'will trade racists for rapists'.

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: December 06, 2017, 07:38:41 PM »

feature=youtu.be

Sweden would still be substantially better off as a homogenous culture, as would all cultures, no?

To all here: give me one real world example of a culture better for "diversity"

The Justice League.
Lots of diverse talents and powers.

2+2=5

:D
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: December 06, 2017, 08:13:49 PM »
The other day in a presentation the mechatronic engineers were presenting and they had a problem to solve that the Industrial Engineers have experience solving and it was up to the Industrial engineers to tell the mechatronic engineeers what they were missing.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: December 06, 2017, 09:05:24 PM »
The other day in a presentation the mechatronic engineers were presenting and they had a problem to solve that the Industrial Engineers have experience solving and it was up to the Industrial engineers to tell the mechatronic engineeers what they were missing.

I ask this as a friend. Are you ok? Has anything happened to you lately?
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: December 06, 2017, 11:04:16 PM »

does your question have anything to do with your response to my response?

I am just finishing finals week.  One more project to go.
I drank a beer.

first one in a minute.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 11:07:00 PM by Undestroyer »

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: December 07, 2017, 12:28:57 AM »

I drank a beer.

first one in a minute.

Just an observation over the past month or so, glad to hear nothing is amiss.

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: December 07, 2017, 09:09:19 AM »

I drank a beer.

first one in a minute.

Just an observation over the past month or so, glad to hear nothing is amiss.
Yea just missed a few posts.  Like for instance in response to your comment to try to live with african americans I would say who wants to live with anybody? :D but I am kind of a horder and I like my space.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: December 10, 2017, 02:47:35 PM »
How on earth this reporter didnt ask him to elaborate about the child prostitution on the set of a disney film is beyond me.

1997 christian bale interview (quote i mention is on page 2)

http://movieline.com/1997/03/01/the-mystery-of-christian-bale/2/

In case they memory hole this im quoting the text: "Hey, want to hear about the Newsies prostitution ring?" Bale offers, happily steering the conversation away from himself. "We shot at Universal Studios, and it was a massive production, with hundreds of extras, which is where I got work for lots of my family and friends, even my dog. But apparently there were a few extra kids who were offering their services to anybody who paid, all during the time we shot there. There was even a Newsies pimp ring. They used the sets, wherever--they were using my dressing room on my days off, I heard later.

Samalayuca

• View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: December 11, 2017, 04:11:37 PM »
Where is mr. sin now?

Trump orders NASA to send American astronauts to the moon

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/11/trump-orders-nasa-to-send-american-astronauts-to-the-moon-mars.html
Soy descendiente de la raza del silencio