What Is Real? Don't Look for It.

• 4 Replies

mIrrOr

• View Profile
What Is Real? Don't Look for It.
« on: December 22, 2015, 12:18:18 PM »
I first came upon this phrase a few years back. I wish someone could explain it to me.

So [all this] is an illusion? Not real? But it is real. At the same time, is it a paradox? So much of this existence is mired in paradox, seemingly.

As Above, So Below. What does this mean? Is it the same paradox? All of "this" angst and involvement in conspiratorial matters...matters of global concern, personal concern, within, without. It's all illusion? Not real?

Questions of science and spirituality are entwined and forever diametrically opposed. Paradox.

It's maddening.

Why are we here? Sound and Fury. What does it mean? Nothing?

If we are all one. Truly the same. Then the angels and demons, the good and evil, the light and dark, external and internal, countries and neighborhoods, planets and galaxies, cells and organs... are our own creation and are really just us? Just me?

IF I have all the answers already inside of me then why do I ask outside? IF I know, why don't I know?

It's my story. Your story. Our story?

TPTB are really us? You and I? Me?

Internal struggle and disharmony mirrored?

I don't understand. And therefore I am here. Yes and no: equally?

Answer away!

mIrrOr

• View Profile
Re: What Is Real? Don't Look for It.
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2015, 03:28:36 PM »
Here is a question I have about an aspect of this reality: Is there really such thing as magic? Can we really use incantations, sigils, rituals and such that our reality is altered? If none of this is real, then that would make sense.

Is "magic" real?

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2015, 03:34:40 PM »
Here is a question I have about an aspect of this reality: Is there really such thing as magic? Can we really use incantations, sigils, rituals and such that our reality is altered? If none of this is real, then that would make sense.

Is "magic" real?

Magick is 100% real and used on a regular basis among the one percent. There is ample evidence of this in award shows and in the entertainment industry. Not to mention of you listen to news articles youll notice kills that sound ritualistic in nature but arent reported as such. I know on Long Island mutilated dog,squirrel and chicken carcasses were being found for 2 weeks in a 6 block area, but they were never reported as being ritual in nature/

I know online there are a few journalists who have come forward and admit to being told to suppress suspicions of occult motive in crimes
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

mIrrOr

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2015, 03:41:38 PM »

Magick is 100% real and used on a regular basis among the one percent. There is ample evidence of this in award shows and in the entertainment industry. Not to mention of you listen to news articles youll notice kills that sound ritualistic in nature but arent reported as such. I know on Long Island mutilated dog,squirrel and chicken carcasses were being found for 2 weeks in a 6 block area, but they were never reported as being ritual in nature/

I know online there are a few journalists who have come forward and admit to being told to suppress suspicions of occult motive in crimes

Are the 1% the only ones capable of affecting "magic"; or rather, that if I had the knowledge, could I practice this in my reality? I've never taken this subject seriously enough to know anything about it.

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2015, 03:48:54 PM »

Thats one of the  most ruthlessly guarded secrets, we can all use it. Through focused breathing, meditation and detoxing your pineal and cells from the soft metals and toxins in our food and environtment that they expose us to to prevent us from ever using it and thus leveling the playing field

Are the 1% the only ones capable of affecting "magic"; or rather, that if I had the knowledge, could I practice this in my reality? I've never taken this subject seriously enough to know anything about it.
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?