Soy descendiente de la raza del silencio

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
Re: READ THIS NOW! HURRY!
« Reply #106 on: July 02, 2016, 07:00:06 PM »
I understand now thank you

Well I'll be here if anyone have anything that needs addressing as I said I've said nothing not supported
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 02, 2016, 07:56:24 PM »
This was just posted on cop.  I find it interesting that Cinnamon picks out 4 words in @nrgiseternal  reply (he's in on it) and knows for sure that is what @Doobious Dimensions is referring to when he says "oh i know".  Very telling.

Now, in reference to what UKShep posted, he hasn't done his due diligence or he would know that we covered all of this extensively back when this forum was created and in bits and pieces here and there since then.  @Doobious Dimensions found something that he thought would add to and confirm what we already knew.  That's all.

Ukshep's reply is also very telling:

Posted 1 minute ago

9 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2016, 03:24:51 PM »

Quote from: nrgiseternal on June 29, 2016, 03:23:19 PM

First 0f all,great find.

So I had a truth so big you had to come to it on your own it's all  in this post you found dd, but I'm not sure if any of you actually know yet, it is regarding the nature of "trinity/J**** L****" remember when I said it's all in the name of the site?

Also see the ego 0ermeating she's posts? Layers upon layers friends, he's in on it.

Your response was this and I want to know how you know. Too bad the spelling is so bad in nrg's post, but it's clear enough.

oh i know

Ukshep said:

I doubt it matters. I see someone who is acting like a gatekeeper and i do not mean DD.

He's probably drip feeding and saying he knows a lot about this stuff. Drips enough to keep them interested but never enough to uncover anything. The second anyone else tries to speak about this stuff he pounces on them. Denouncing it and personally attacking the character of said person. Not once was he interested which is what is funny. If anyone is "In on it" its him.

True? who knows! but sure should be making his users ask questions with that kind of behavior!

I feel sorry for his members. Now lets move on! We have better things to do.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 02, 2016, 08:33:10 PM »
If you can't type out the names Jason Lucas or even Elaine belisha for that then chances are he's eating with them, as they say on the streets
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 02, 2016, 08:53:14 PM »
If you can't type out the names Jason Lucas or even Elaine belisha for that then chances are he's eating with them, as they say on the streets

Yeah, I thought that was strange too when the thread is mainly about them, but I was like meh whatever

Doobious Dimensions

« Reply #110 on: July 02, 2016, 10:02:48 PM »
I'm very sorry guys. I never meant for this bullshit to transpire

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 02, 2016, 10:19:38 PM »

Think nothing of it @Doobious Dimensions .  You did nothing wrong.

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 02, 2016, 10:33:56 PM »
And you were correct @Doobious Dimensions .  That was not you're response.  She made certain words bold to make it look like your response was to something that it was not. 

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 02, 2016, 10:43:48 PM »

There is nothing to be sorry for and nothing is transpiring if they want to talk in their corner of the internet where you can't even type a proper name without being censored then so be it if I meant this site to be massively popular that would be the Cesspool that glp and sop have become this site is for the few not the many.

Bcjams

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 03, 2016, 01:00:02 AM »
Condescending attitudes only reinforce what I suspected all along

Bcjams

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 03, 2016, 01:09:33 AM »
I don't think nick knows everything I don't think nicks associates know everything I think they have a piece of the picture and have decided to operate in the realm of the good...as I recall the purpose of the order is to save people from evil...I suspect that Nick would not confirm it but he and his order have done some James Bond type shit over years to save more than a few young girls from their captors. The esoterica is just part of the order secrets. We are all part of the creator but we are not the creator .. Evil exists because their must be balance in the universe and in order for free will to exist the opprotunity to choose evil must be present. In the end there is only consequence on yourself for actions you choose . I often heard your judgement by God is to feel the pain you inflicted on others. Then it's over. And we try again to learn our lesson to live in forgiveness and kindness. even the good must resort to violence to protect themselvesand others from evil.

Bcjams

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 03, 2016, 01:14:57 AM »
I really would like to know the secrets of the frequencies tho .., powerful magic there.... The songs... It's too bad radio is not the central influence it once was .. The iPhone has robbed the power of the magic of a hit song being played for millions at a time over and over solidifying the emotions of the masses listening and thus recalling its power over and over when heard again ... The magic of the energy of a great song is intoxicating but it needed massive AirPlay to embed in the mind and now that's hard to get

Bcjams

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 03, 2016, 01:16:24 AM »
Also skallion moved the blocks of coral castle with sound waves but what wave length did he use .. What chord did he play

Bcjams

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 03, 2016, 01:18:28 AM »
Also have learned Tv and radio and cell towers and smart meters may be used to generate a false image in your mind

Bcjams

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 03, 2016, 01:20:02 AM »
Breathe in and out real fast the rise in brain 02 may help you see thru veil by clearing up your pineal which is under attack by just about everything in the food water and air