READ THIS NOW! HURRY!

• 135 Replies

Bcjams

• View Profile
Re: READ THIS NOW! HURRY!
« Reply #120 on: July 03, 2016, 01:23:37 AM »
Dino's live in the Huge cracks of  earth created as the earth spun up to its current size... Before the was smaller in diameter and underwater but as it spun it grew and the water receded and and and we were seeded by other aliens and our Dna tweeked and our history hidden

Bcjams

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 03, 2016, 01:26:06 AM »
Most famous people are compromised before being given access to movies tv and radio and they follow the globalists agenda or risk being exposed for the crimes they committed for their fame and fortune and power

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 03, 2016, 02:07:36 AM »
I really would like to know the secrets of the frequencies tho .., powerful magic there.... The songs... It's too bad radio is not the central influence it once was .. The iPhone has robbed the power of the magic of a hit song being played for millions at a time over and over solidifying the emotions of the masses listening and thus recalling its power over and over when heard again ... The magic of the energy of a great song is intoxicating but it needed massive AirPlay to embed in the mind and now that's hard to get

listen to the crickets
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Bcjams

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 03, 2016, 02:34:43 AM »

Bcjams

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 03, 2016, 02:39:19 AM »
C to A

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 03, 2016, 02:39:32 AM »
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Bcjams

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 03, 2016, 02:46:01 AM »
Y'all seem to get it the esoteric so easily I struggle with even the most simple concepts .. Or I get it then forget what learned because I didn't think about for a while that's the most frustrating sorry boss it's ... sigh

Bcjams

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 03, 2016, 02:50:59 AM »

Bcjams

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 03, 2016, 02:54:10 AM »
😊😎

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 03, 2016, 03:14:39 AM »

Bcjams

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 03, 2016, 03:20:39 AM »
Thanks Nick

Bcjams

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 03, 2016, 03:23:21 AM »
When time comes I will live up to my name sake and stand high on the hill. It's all I can do .. The rest is for the others to do

Bcjams

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 03, 2016, 03:44:33 AM »
17 guests and 3 users .. At 342 am ... Something is up nicko something...the watchers ...

ninti

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 03, 2016, 06:04:27 AM »
hmm  quote from cinnamon
nrg... I have been reading your forum.  You are putting out rumors about shep that are totally unfounded and I am wondering why you are doing that.  "In on it"?  Where do you get that information?  Why are you doing this with nothing to back it up?  I can say this with confidence because I know Shep isn't in on any of it and can ask you for proof because I know there is none.  You stated on your forum if you used the same user name you use over there, you would be banned anywhere you go.  It's a shame that you didn't use that name here, it would have proved you wrong.  I don't even know who you are and we do not ban indiscriminately.  We are not your enemy.  But you seem to want us as yours.  Why? 

she deserves an answer ....

hey ninti where was this quote??
Apologies @nrgiseternal , I should have made it clear I copied it from COP site when I read it yesterday.. ( I should have kept out of it all together as it's none of my Business, but hey, who doesn't make mistakes..)
<3

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 04, 2016, 02:15:19 PM »
I really cannot speak for other people but as for myself when I found GLP I was not aware that I was in a war zone but it quickly became apparrent. 

I feel to a large extent meeting all of you is a fruit that is the result of that war. And things have lightened up around there thanks to many warriors out there that keep it real.

News should be tested.  Tards can be like editors.  One of the reasons I am here and there is to keep my writing tools sharp.

Also what a better place to sharpen and test and learn.

The info I first heard about the guy who started GLP was that he almost had to shut it down because of fear for his familly.

That info is all morphed now worse than a game of telephone...

It's a game of internet...

I really am not too concerned. To find out that I have been interacting with part if the darpa computer hyper mind would be just another day in the park really.... encryption has been totally owned since the early 90s. Nothing on the net is secret for the likes of the nsa and cia. 

Like the real world the tool of GLP is interactive.  The Internet at large is the universe that these world's are created and we can learn how to mold that as well.  And here we are.

Ollyollyoxenfree
« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 02:16:58 PM by Undestroyer »
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.