READ THIS NOW! HURRY!

• 135 Replies

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
Re: READ THIS NOW! HURRY!
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2016, 04:35:12 PM »
I'm good DD, thank you. Hope you are well too :)

I also have some dirt on the comedian that I'm inclined to believe is true given his dastardly nature. I grabbed some screen shots before the post was immediately scrubbed. I will gladly post here if given permission to do so...The last thing I want is to get this forum in trouble over his ridiculous ass.

If not, please delete this post if you see fit.  I will understand.

"Nonsense, by all means, proceed"(points to anyone who can identify that quote without looking it up)
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2016, 04:38:36 PM »
Also Santa Claus anagrams to satan, lucas which is phoneme   for jason lucas.
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2016, 04:41:45 PM »

I also have some dirt on the comedian that I'm inclined to believe is true given his dastardly nature. I grabbed some screen shots before the post was immediately scrubbed. I will gladly post here if given permission to do so...The last thing I want is to get this forum in trouble over his ridiculous ass.

"Nonsense, by all means, proceed"(points to anyone who can identify that quote without looking it up)

Doc Holiday in Tombstone.

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2016, 04:42:33 PM »
So are Jason Lucas and Trinity actual human beings?

Looking Glass

« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2016, 04:43:28 PM »

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2016, 04:44:18 PM »

Doc Holiday in Tombstone.

Still my favorite portrayal 0f anyone in any film

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2016, 04:44:41 PM »
So are Jason Lucas and Trinity actual human beings?

As much as any of us are

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2016, 04:46:47 PM »

Doobious Dimensions

« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2016, 04:54:19 PM »
good job @Looking Glass

excellent work, my mysterious friend

Looking Glass

« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2016, 04:58:40 PM »
Thanks DD and nrg. Glad it could be of use somewhere.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2016, 05:02:18 PM »
Jack frost is what jason lucas had his name auto changed to on glp if you tried to post it

" “I used to frequent a conspiracy theory message board (forum) called godlikeproductions (http://www.godlikeproductions.com). You can find all sorts of crazy topics on there, but every now and then you can find some truly interesting info that seems to have credible sources that you can actually validate. I would visit for the entertainment value and also for the chance that I might stumble upon a post by someone that might actually know something.

Anyway, one day I saw a post titled “The truth about GLP”. It looked interesting so I clicked it. The poster said to google three things: “webhelper trinity”, “the best kept secret in america” and “godlikeproductions”. Before I did this, I scrolled down to see some of the responses. Someone had posted a couple of sentences that didn’t make sense. They said, “Jack_Frost has caused quite a buzz by buying out a popular internet message board, godlikeproductions.com. He is posting there under the name “^TrInItY^”, and bans anyone who mentions bunny or flowers.”

https://timenolonger.wordpress.com/tag/jason-lucas/(source)

He was usually depicted as some sort of sprite or elf (although nothing like the elves in TRotG) and, while it is uncertain where exactly his origins came from, evidence points to Scandinavia, where the winters are cold,(hell IS COLD) and Norsefrost giants were prevalent in myths. Some tales claim that he is related to said giants(NEPHILIM), who were responsible for glaciers, avalanches, ice caps, and frozen rivers (so pretty much our TRotG Jack but on steroids and with slightly more devious intentions.)

However, Jack Frost was never a human, and was never changed into a magical, snowy man by the moon (sorry.) Usually, he was seen as an old man, and only occasionally he was a child or teenager. His mother is thought to be Kari, the Norse god of the winds(satans zephyr/west wiND association). Her son was named Jokul Frosti (which literally means frosty icicle) and it is believed that the name Jack Frost is just a modernized spin on this.

Other myths claim differently. In Russia, he was known as Father Frost, who was a blacksmith, forging chains to bind the Earth and it’s waters together (I know, weird, right?)

And in Germanic folklore, they instead have Old Mother Frost, who was a white-haired crone, who shook out a feather blanket to create snow.(androgyne)

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2016, 05:28:35 PM »
Something else mentioned in the chat logs is that lucifer is the ruler of the air. Gives context to "moriah conquering wind."

Thats the zephyr , west wind connections
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 05:29:53 PM by nrgiseternal »

Doobious Dimensions

« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2016, 05:37:37 PM »
Something else mentioned in the chat logs is that lucifer is the ruler of the air. Gives context to "moriah conquering wind."

And look who said it...wait until pages 15 16 and 17

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2016, 06:35:23 PM »

And look who said it...wait until pages 15 16 and 17

looks like I've got a lot of catching up to do.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2016, 06:41:23 PM »
Dude they believe the nobody nonsense?