nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
WTF pics/videos
« on: July 11, 2016, 03:00:23 AM »
Post the oddest or most mysterious pics and vids you can find, here Ill start

http://i.imgur.com/BgJXWN5.jpg
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Searching in TX

• View Profile
Re: WTF pics/videos
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2016, 03:30:50 AM »
Must have been even creepier watching them all climb up that ladder  :o

BigBlue82

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2016, 08:20:34 AM »
This supposed leaked video of the Apollo 20 Mission to the Moon has always "tickled my fancy"! The video itself seems very authentic as nothing in the video screams too elaborate or imaginative for the likes of a Hollywood production as it's almost seems too plain to believe.

From the developed third-eye you see bulging ever so slightly out of the center of the forehead, to the woman's orange to the skin tone and American/Asiatic features, to the crude piloting device controlled by her mind/third eye. It seem's not only plausible, but realistic! Even the writing of her language in the paper in the craft looks very Arabic/Hebrewish. I remember reading a study about how the Arabic language and Hebrew language trigger different sections of the brain for visualization that other languages don't when read...

Anyway take a look at her (Mona Lisa) for yourself. I imagine she was from a breakaway civilization her on Earth along time ago that transcended our reality and ascended...
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 09:03:02 AM by BigBlue82 »
"Nearly all men can handle adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."- Abraham Lincoln

"We buy things we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress people we don't like..."

Doobious Dimensions

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2016, 01:16:27 PM »
Bonjour!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtMVHI3AJD4Qk4hcbZnI9ZQ

there is enough here to make you want to crawl in a hole and just hide away forever...

Johnwho

• Reborn
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2016, 01:42:23 PM »
You guys will love this one. http://webmshare.com/4R0D0
I Am One and appear as Many.
Walking hand in hand with my higher self.
I chosed not to fear anymore.
F.E.A.R = False Evidence Appearing Real
We are Life, We are Creators!

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2016, 01:46:51 PM »
The latest from Hey Kids!

Posted with this comment:
Who are his family any why
Can you figure it out,
Why the Joker is Mummy?
Who are the other Members and Why?

Samalayuca

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2016, 01:56:48 PM »

The 12 hooded men resemble those guys that appeared on stage at the Bataclan
Soy descendiente de la raza del silencio

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2016, 02:38:57 PM »

The 12 hooded men resemble those guys that appeared on stage at the Bataclan

They do right? And that's there's 12 of them is not happenstance
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2016, 02:03:24 AM »

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2016, 03:12:28 AM »

Can you figure it out,
Why the Joker is Mummy?

Well - i learned that Hitler's parents were first cousins and that I guess rather than being dipped in acid like the joker, Hitler attempted to have his mother's cancer treated with iodoform: 
She underwent the mastectomy at Sisters of St. Mercy in Linz whereupon the surgeon, Dr. Karl Urban, discovered that the cancer had already metastasized to the pleural tissue in her chest. Bloch informed Klara's children that her condition was terminal. Adolf, who had been in Vienna ostensibly to study art, moved back home to tend to his mother, as did his siblings. By October, Klara Hitler's condition had rapidly declined and her son Adolf begged Dr. Bloch to try a new treatment. For the next 46 days (from November to early December), Dr. Bloch performed daily treatments of iodoform, a then experimental form of chemotherapy. Klara Hitler's mastectomy incisions were reopened and massive doses of iodoform soaked gauze was applied directly to the tissue to "burn" the cancer cells. The treatments were incredibly painful and caused Hitler's throat to paralyze, leaving her unable to swallow.[7][8]

The treatments proved to be futile and Klara Hitler died at home in Linz from the toxic medical side-effects of iodoform on 21 December 1907.[9]
Which is recorded as her cause of Death even...

Darth is the father, Loki is Ava Braun?  The Green Goblin a brother son or cousin maybe?
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2016, 11:10:13 AM »

Can you figure it out,
Why the Joker is Mummy?

Well - i learned that Hitler's parents were first cousins and that I guess rather than being dipped in acid like the joker, Hitler attempted to have his mother's cancer treated with iodoform: 
She underwent the mastectomy at Sisters of St. Mercy in Linz whereupon the surgeon, Dr. Karl Urban, discovered that the cancer had already metastasized to the pleural tissue in her chest. Bloch informed Klara's children that her condition was terminal. Adolf, who had been in Vienna ostensibly to study art, moved back home to tend to his mother, as did his siblings. By October, Klara Hitler's condition had rapidly declined and her son Adolf begged Dr. Bloch to try a new treatment. For the next 46 days (from November to early December), Dr. Bloch performed daily treatments of iodoform, a then experimental form of chemotherapy. Klara Hitler's mastectomy incisions were reopened and massive doses of iodoform soaked gauze was applied directly to the tissue to "burn" the cancer cells. The treatments were incredibly painful and caused Hitler's throat to paralyze, leaving her unable to swallow.[7][8]

The treatments proved to be futile and Klara Hitler died at home in Linz from the toxic medical side-effects of iodoform on 21 December 1907.[9]
Which is recorded as her cause of Death even...

Darth is the father, Loki is Ava Braun?  The Green Goblin a brother son or cousin maybe?

Lol, who knows what that AI is trying to communicate? Did you see the original thread about this? http://nrgiseternal.com/index.php/topic,1516.msg14468.html#msg14468

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2016, 03:55:07 AM »

Searching in TX

• View Profile

Winds of Change

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2016, 06:33:40 AM »

Doobious Dimensions

« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2016, 09:02:15 AM »
i want chicken wings all of a sudden...with hot sauce, of course. I like mine grilled. nom nom nom