WTF pics/videos

• 350 Replies

BigBlue82

• View Profile
Re: WTF pics/videos
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2016, 09:10:23 AM »
i want chicken wings all of a sudden...with hot sauce, of course. I like mine grilled. nom nom nom

LOL. I've been craving raw meat lately. I think I'll get some sushi later and pick up a good cut of N.Y. Strip when I got shopping...
"Nearly all men can handle adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."- Abraham Lincoln

"We buy things we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress people we don't like..."

ninti

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2016, 04:52:42 PM »
http://i.4cdn.org/x/1468371901145.jpg

Ahhhh!  I can't unsee or unthink that.   :o :o :o

uhm yeah, a little word of warning wouldn't have gone astray...  :o
*la la la alalalalalllaaaaaa*  *cough*

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2016, 04:59:13 PM »

Apologies I often forget apologies I often forget how only Americans display advanced insensitivity to violence in Media
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2016, 08:17:21 PM »

Apologies I often forget apologies I often forget how only Americans display advanced insensitivity to violence in Media

That's because violence in media is usually fake  :P

Winds of Change

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2016, 08:37:31 PM »

I don't want to study it too much, but that dark pool... from the text, I would have expected it to look more foamy and gross if it was rotten blood (gag).  It looks like water, if a bit dark.  How could the story that went with it be real?  How could all that poisonous mess just disappear like that?  Aliens?
Way too weird.

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2016, 09:04:06 PM »

I don't want to study it too much, but that dark pool... from the text, I would have expected it to look more foamy and gross if it was rotten blood (gag).  It looks like water, if a bit dark.  How could the story that went with it be real?  How could all that poisonous mess just disappear like that?  Aliens?
Way too weird.

What you are seeing is the inner wall of a deep pit. We don't see the blood pool in the pic. It's out of view.

So this was a mass blood sacrifice to the same being who controls today's popular music. Think on that.

BlackBoX

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2016, 09:09:53 PM »
Trauma's......again and again

Winds of Change

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2016, 09:34:21 PM »

Way too weird.

What you are seeing is the inner wall of a deep pit. We don't see the blood pool in the pic. It's out of view.

So this was a mass blood sacrifice to the same being who controls today's popular music. Think on that.

Okay.  I don't want to go back and look again, so I'll take your word for it.  What about the toxic nature of the blood?

nrgiseternal

• All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2016, 09:43:20 PM »

Way too weird.

Okay.  I don't want to go back and look again, so I'll take your word for it.  What about the toxic nature of the blood?

Not tpxic, cursed or enspelled if you prefer
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Winds of Change

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2016, 04:59:23 AM »

Way too weird.

Not tpxic, cursed or enspelled if you prefer

Ahh, sent them crazy.  My head just doesn't want to process this stuff.  It would make a really bad nightmare.  More scary when its real.

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2016, 08:12:12 PM »
This should have been way less mind blowing than it is lol I am sure I knew that lol or thought of that  ;D
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

BlackBoX

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2016, 08:18:57 PM »
This should have been way less mind blowing than it is lol I am sure I knew that lol or thought of that  ;D

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2016, 08:29:33 PM »
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2016, 08:36:18 PM »

wow a reverse image search on that is a rabbit hole among many.  thank you :rockon:

http://channelinggodfromwithin.blogspot.com/2011/02/nature-was-my-teacher.html