EVERYONE is starting to get it

• 28 Replies

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
EVERYONE is starting to get it
« on: July 18, 2016, 02:52:04 AM »
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
Re: EVERYONE is starting to get it
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2016, 02:52:28 AM »
I understand race is a sensitive and charged topic, but without dialogue, nothing improves.
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2016, 06:48:15 AM »
They sure don't seem to have a problem with some old white dude (George Soros) financing them.

BigBlue82

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2016, 07:57:16 AM »
They sure don't seem to have a problem with some old white dude (George Soros) financing them.

I'm with you as I can stand that guy! But as I was reading your comment I noticed Soros=soroS. Meaning it's the same name spelled forward or backward which to me is a pretty rare occurrence, so that sparked my interest in seeing what that name actually means and this is what I found and boy does it not disappoint! http://www.biblestudytools.com/lexicons/greek/nas/soros.html

Soros:
1). An urn or receptacle for keeping the bones of the dead
2). The funeral couch or bier on which the Jews carried their dead forth to burial

He's literally the harbinger of the dead.... ;D

« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 07:59:28 AM by BigBlue82 »
"Nearly all men can handle adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."- Abraham Lincoln

"We buy things we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress people we don't like..."

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2016, 10:00:33 AM »
Black people have incredible human spirit in them and it can manifest as out-of-control emotion. I've been to block parties and cookouts where I was the only white guy there, and they have held on to their sense of family and camaraderie more than my white friends have. Tptb are co-opting their spiritual/emotional power and using it against them.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2016, 10:54:16 AM »
Black people have incredible human spirit in them and it can manifest as out-of-control emotion. I've been to block parties and cookouts where I was the only white guy there, and they have held on to their sense of family and camaraderie more than my white friends have. Tptb are co-opting their spiritual/emotional power and using it against them.

They are no more victimized than any race by the tptb, the key difference is other races stopped blaming everything but themselves for their cultural ills,  and as long as white people feel oblighted to makes excuses for them while participating in these conversations the malign mentioned continues.

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2016, 01:20:41 PM »

They are no more victimized than any race by the tptb, the key difference is other races stopped blaming everything but themselves for their cultural ills,  and as long as white people feel oblighted to makes excuses for them while participating in these conversations the malign mentioned continues.

Whites and Hispanics are subverted in a more institutional manner, but Blacks are always reminded that they were slaves in this country and were overtly treated as second class citizens up until the 1960s. No other race has that in their recent history to such a large degree. A distant second and third are Irish and Japanese.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2016, 01:22:33 PM »

Ironically I only hear slavery brought up by the black community

Whites and Hispanics are subverted in a more institutional manner, but Blacks are always reminded that they were slaves in this country and were overtly treated as second class citizens up until the 1960s. No other race has that in their recent history to such a large degree. A distant second and third are Irish and Japanese.

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2016, 01:39:33 PM »

Right. I consider that effective programming.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2016, 01:53:11 PM »

Right. I consider that effective programming.

So A) Slavery as you know it is a lie. Only 4% of southern white americans ever owned slaves. B) the first legally recognized slave owner was black. So if Anthony Johnson never goes to court perhaps slavery as an institution never takes root. So many blacks owned slaves by the time of the civil war that 3,000 of them (black people) in New Orleans alone, or 28% of their total population, owned one of their own kind as a slave by the time of the Civil War. Meanwhile, it is well documented that no more than 2-5% of white Americans ever owned slaves.  In fact, 70% of the slave owners in America were Jewish, and the vast majority of the remaining 30% of slave owners in this country were the Negroes themselves.  The slavery lie is nothing more than a way for this race (the black one primarily, although it serves the Jewish agenda very well also) to continue to hold the white race hostage with things like affirmative action and reverse discrimination. Take your country back America, before it is destroyed by Jews and non-whites based on complete lies.

Euro-Americans arrived in Jamestown Virginia in 1607, and the first large group of Africans arrived in 1619.  However, House of Burgess records show that Africans were already in the colony before 1619.  John Rolfe provides us with an eyewitness account of this first group.  “About the last of August [1619] came a Dutch man of Warre that sold us twenty negars.”  Among them was one called Antonio from Angola. Later, we find that Antonio becomes Anthony Johnson.  Other listed was Angelo, a negro woman,” and John Pedro, a neger aged 30.” The census of 1624-25 showed that there were twenty-three Africans living in Jamestown, Virginia listed as servants and not slaves.

Africans coming to Jamestown between 1630 and 1640 could expect to be freed after serving their indented period of time about seven to ten years for Africans and Indians.  At this time there was no system of perpetual servitude or slave for life, but the system was rapidly evolving.  Between 1640 and 1660 slavery was becoming a customary reality.  In 1640 three servants of Hugh Gwyn, “a Dutchman called Victor, a Scotchman named James Gregory, and John Punch, a negro,” having run away from their master were overtaken in Maryland and brought back to stand trial for the misbehavior.  The verdict of the court would change the system of indentured servitude and set the system in transition to plantation slavery.  The court ruled that the three servants shall received punishment by whipping and have “thirty stripes apiece.”  The court ordered that the Dutchman and the Scotchman should “first serve out their times with their master according to their Indentures and one whole year apiece after the time of their service is expired” and that they shall served the colony for three years. “The third being a negro. . .shall serve his said master or his assigns for the time of his natural life.” This marks the first time that race and color becomes a factor in the status of both black and white indentured servants.  In other words, the system is rapidly evolving to meet the new demand for cheap labor, and race is slowing being used as the justification for the enslavement of peoples of African origins.  Between 1640 and 1660 Africans were going to court and suing for their freedom.

In 1644 Thomas Bushrod, assignee of Colonel William Smith, sold a mulatto boy named Manuel “as a slave for-Ever, but in September, 1644 the said servant was by the Assembly adjudged no Slave and but to as other Christian servants do and was freed in September, 1665."  A similar ruling is found in the case Robinson.

In 1649, there were about three hundred Africans in the colony and an increasing mulatto population.  African and European indentured servants off springs were increasing and considered alarming in regard to the status of the mulatto.  That is a system was evolving based on being either black or white.

Africans who entered Jamestown between 1620 to 1650 could expect to be freed after serving their indented time and given 50 to 250 acres of land, hogs, cows and seeds and the right to import both white and black indentured servants.  For a brief period in American history between 1630 to 1670, a number of Africans had become freedmen and owned indented white servants.  The act of 1670 forbidden free Negroes to own Christian servants but conceded  the right to own servants of their own race.  By 1670, it was becoming customary to hold African servants as “slaves for life,” and by 1681 what was customary became law.

The first laws regarding the status of Africans recognized the free blacks.  The first status was passed in 1662 provided that the status of offspring should follow that status of the mother.  What this law did was to allow white fathers to enslave their own children, and free women of color to perpetuate the free black population.  In other words, it also guaranteed freed black females the right to extend their free status to their children.  Black women who have served their indentured period would not provide foundation for the free black community.  Many of those African who were grandfathered in the new system not only became the free black community, but this is the origins of Black slave owners.

The act of 1668 dealing with the condition of the colored population related solely to the tax obligations of a free black woman, and two years later an act guaranteed to “negroes manumitted or otherwise free” the right to own servants of their own race and expressly denied to them the right to purchase or to own white or “Christian servants.”  This law recognized and sanctioned slavery, but also guaranteed the continuity of the free black class, who were now largely mulatto.

28% of louisiana free black men owned black slaves compared to a 4% national average among white men, let that sink in

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2016, 01:54:49 PM »
forgive the outdated vernacular of the source material I am citing

Many free Negroes owned black slaves; in fact, in numbers disproportionate to their representation in society at large.

In 1830, a fourth of the free Negro slave masters in South Carolina owned 10 or more slaves; eight owning 30 or more.

According to federal census reports, on June 1, 1860 there were nearly 4.5 million Negroes in the United States, with fewer than four million of them living in the southern slaveholding states.

Of the blacks residing in the South, 261,988 were not slaves. Of this number, 10,689 lived in New Orleans. Black Duke University professor John Hope Franklin recorded that in New Orleans over 3,000 free Negroes owned slaves, or 28 percent of the free Negroes in that city.

In 1860 there were at least six Negroes in Louisiana who owned 65 or more slaves. The largest number, 152 slaves, were owned by the widow C. Richards and her son P.C. Richards, who owned a large sugar cane plantation.

Another Negro slave magnate in Louisiana, with over 100 slaves, was Antoine Dubuclet, a sugar planter whose estate was valued at (in 1860 dollars) $264,000.

In Charleston, South Carolina in 1860, 125 free Negroes owned slaves; six of them owning 10 or more. Of the $1.5 million in taxable property owned by free Negroes in Charleston, more than $300,000 represented slave holdings. In North Carolina 69 free Negroes were slave owners.

(Source:  Black Masters: A Free Family of Color in the Old South, Michael P. Johnson and James L. Roak New York: Norton, 1984.)

Fact 5: In 1860 only a small minority of whites owned slaves. According to the US census report for that last year before the Civil War, there were nearly 27 million whites in the country. Some eight million of them lived in the slaveholding states.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2016, 01:55:08 PM »
The census also determined that there were fewer than 385,000 individuals who owned slaves.  Even if all slaveholders had been white, that would amount to only 1.4 percent of whites in the country (or 4.8 percent of southern whites owning one or more slaves).

The figures show conclusively that, when free, blacks disproportionately became slave masters in pre-Civil War America. The statistics outlined above show that about 28 percent of free blacks owned slaves—as opposed to less than 4.8 percent of southern whites, and dramatically more than the 1.4 percent of all white Americans who owned slaves.

BlackBoX

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2016, 06:30:09 PM »
Ahoy there matey! You in for the long haul? You need a little hitch in your get-along, a little lift on down the line? Oh, um, yeah, actually, I was waiting for a cab or something, but if you want to ... All right. Don't miss the boat. (He gets in.) Hey, thanks. Not a problem. Anchors aweigh! So what do you think of my little vessel? She's what we call "see-worthy." S-E-E. See with your eyes. I feel like my transport should be an extension of my personality. Voila. And this? This is like my little window to the world, and every minute it's a different show. Now, I may not understand it. I may not even necessarily agree with it. But I'll tell you what, I accept it and just sort of glide along. You want to keep things on an even keel I guess is what I'm saying. You want to go with the flow. The sea refuses no river. The idea is to remain in a state of constant departure while always arriving. Saves on introductions and good-byes. The ride does not require an explanation. Just occupants. That's where you guys come in. It's like you come onto this planet with a crayon box. Now, you may get the 8-pack, you may get the 16-pack. But it's all in what you do with the crayons, the colors that you're given. And don't worry about drawing within the lines or coloring outside the lines. I say color outside the lines. You know what I mean? Color right off the page. Don't box me in. We're in motion to the ocean. We are not landlocked, I'll tell ya that. So where do you want out?

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2016, 06:33:35 PM »
Ahoy there matey! You in for the long haul? You need a little hitch in your get-along, a little lift on down the line? Oh, um, yeah, actually, I was waiting for a cab or something, but if you want to ... All right. Don't miss the boat. (He gets in.) Hey, thanks. Not a problem. Anchors aweigh! So what do you think of my little vessel? She's what we call "see-worthy." S-E-E. See with your eyes. I feel like my transport should be an extension of my personality. Voila. And this? This is like my little window to the world, and every minute it's a different show. Now, I may not understand it. I may not even necessarily agree with it. But I'll tell you what, I accept it and just sort of glide along. You want to keep things on an even keel I guess is what I'm saying. You want to go with the flow. The sea refuses no river. The idea is to remain in a state of constant departure while always arriving. Saves on introductions and good-byes. The ride does not require an explanation. Just occupants. That's where you guys come in. It's like you come onto this planet with a crayon box. Now, you may get the 8-pack, you may get the 16-pack. But it's all in what you do with the crayons, the colors that you're given. And don't worry about drawing within the lines or coloring outside the lines. I say color outside the lines. You know what I mean? Color right off the page. Don't box me in. We're in motion to the ocean. We are not landlocked, I'll tell ya that. So where do you want out?
\

great film

drakke1

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2016, 10:58:22 PM »

I'm with you as I can stand that guy! But as I was reading your comment I noticed Soros=soroS. Meaning it's the same name spelled forward or backward which to me is a pretty rare occurrence, so that sparked my interest in seeing what that name actually means and this is what I found and boy does it not disappoint! http://www.biblestudytools.com/lexicons/greek/nas/soros.html

Soros:
1). An urn or receptacle for keeping the bones of the dead
2). The funeral couch or bier on which the Jews carried their dead forth to burial

He's literally the harbinger of the dead.... ;D

Quite a bit more about Gyorgy

http://nrgiseternal.com/index.php/topic,1763.msg17604.html#msg17604

As i read somewhere - soros comes from the esperanto meaning -- to soar...
Let Justice Be Served -- And Peace And Wholeness Reign...