EVERYONE is starting to get it

• 28 Replies

Grass is Green

• View Profile
Re: EVERYONE is starting to get it
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2016, 11:28:34 PM »
I don't know why I never questioned what we were taught in school about slavery in the South. Reading all that info - thank you for sourcing it - I got a sense of both "seriously?" and "well that doesn't surprise me".

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2016, 01:38:10 AM »
Still reading but just ran into this seems relevent

You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2017, 04:28:46 PM »

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2017, 04:54:03 PM »
The black slave trade started thousands of years ago and continues to this day. 

Muslim Black slavery - Islam slave history of Black Africa

The Untold Story of Arab Slave Trade Of Africans

If you have the time, that 2nd link documentary is worth watching.

People were so horrified at hearing about the Libya slave trade this week.  Did they not realize that this happens still?  Slaves are kept on every continent.  (Except maybe Antarctica... I think those workers are all paid, even if it is not as much as they are worth.)

http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/countingthecost/2017/11/migrants-sale-slave-trade-libya-171126063748575.html

Not all who wander are lost....

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2017, 06:23:46 PM »
Go up to any social justice warrior on the street and tell them the first documented legal slave owner in America was black, and watch their head explode with willful ignorance.

sheepdog

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2017, 09:16:05 PM »
It is essential to reestablish the early last century restrictions on  all blacks .  Poland got it no one but Poles
allowed into and in their country. None of you must have ever had a set to with any of the SjWs or blacks party with them do not think so ?? They respect might- I see it in their eyes -never back down.

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2017, 09:32:01 PM »
It is essential to reestablish the early last century restrictions on  all blacks .  Poland got it no one but Poles
allowed into and in their country. None of you must have ever had a set to with any of the SjWs or blacks party with them do not think so ?? They respect might- I see it in their eyes -never back down.

The best cure for pro diverity mindedness is inviting them to live among blacks for a month
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2017, 09:58:16 AM »
What Really Happened At Ballou, The D.C. High School Where Every Senior Got Into College

Another internal email obtained by WAMU and NPR from April shows that two months before graduation, only 57 students were on track to graduate, with dozens of students missing graduation requirements, community service requirements or failing classes needed to graduate. In June, 164 students received diplomas.

“It was smoke and mirrors. That is what it was,” Butcher said.

https://wamu.org/story/17/11/28/really-happened-ballou-d-c-high-school-every-senior-got-college/
~~~
A "predominately black" school and ALL the kids manage to make it into college, even though 60 days before graduation they did not have all their grad work finished and could not read and write? 

What a disservice to every other kid who struggles to graduate across the country. 

And who pays for all these Ballou kids to go to college??
----
Faking the Grade: 98% of DCPS graduates need remedial courses

UDC says that while it would prefer to have high school graduates college ready, they are up to the challenge by offering “development courses.”

http://wjla.com/features/faking-the-grade/faking-the-grade-98-of-dcps-graduates-need-remedial-courses
~~
And the taxpayers sleep on...
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 06:04:48 PM by Firefly369 »

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2017, 10:00:48 PM »
This will give you insight into their mindset:

https://twitter.com/ReignOfApril/status/937071680974934017

sheepdog

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2017, 11:12:41 PM »
Dr. Fields came out with the info -Rosa Parks was into communism had photos of her being trained at that time into communist indoctrination.  What some here cannot grasp -is that all those groups want is the extinction of European culture hence removal of  European statues and ideals 

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2017, 12:08:23 AM »
Dr. Fields came out with the info -Rosa Parks was into communism had photos of her being trained at that time into communist indoctrination.  What some here cannot grasp -is that all those groups want is the extinction of European culture hence removal of  European statues and ideals

Sadly,agreed. Look at how google is rewriting history.

Google "european inventors"
...scientists, women, etc..
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2017, 04:25:41 PM »

‘Not a typo’: Disbelief as Boston Globe confirms median net worth of black Bostonians is $8

The Boston Globe had to explain there were no typographical errors in its report about Boston’s black community. Readers contacted the paper after it reported the median net worth of African-American households in the Boston area is a paltry $8.

https://www.rt.com/usa/412898-black-bostonians-net-worth-8-dollars/

----
The net worth doesn't surprise/ shock me (way too many Americans are saddled down with debt and can't afford to buy a home).  The phone calls of outrage made me laugh though.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2017, 04:44:29 PM »

‘Not a typo’: Disbelief as Boston Globe confirms median net worth of black Bostonians is $8

The Boston Globe had to explain there were no typographical errors in its report about Boston’s black community. Readers contacted the paper after it reported the median net worth of African-American households in the Boston area is a paltry $8.

https://www.rt.com/usa/412898-black-bostonians-net-worth-8-dollars/

----
The net worth doesn't surprise/ shock me (way too many Americans are saddled down with debt and can't afford to buy a home).  The phone calls of outrage made me laugh though.

That figure is arrived at by subtracting debts from assets, but still it is trying to push a false equivalency between poverty and criminality

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2017, 06:03:14 PM »
That figure is arrived at by subtracting debts from assets, but still it is trying to push a false equivalency between poverty and criminality

I see the value in their study, but They also fail to mention that Boston, like Los Angeles, has many very rich families who average into the incomes.  Without looking at the demographic numbers, I would believe that much of the Old Guard and new wealth that lives in that area is Caucasian.  (Which is fine... just another anthropology fact.)

If there *was* a link between poverty and crime, I think the crime statistics would be higher in many more parts of the country.

An interesting article about several of Boston billionaires. 

https://www.bostonglobe.com/business/2016/06/10/here-new-list-richest-people-mass/OaNMT5TILihKuLoyLNBwbL/story.html