Movies decoded

• 199 Replies

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
Movies decoded
« on: January 18, 2016, 11:42:03 AM »
@jbird  had a fantastic idea to devote a thread to decosntructing the hidden messages and symbols in film. Today id like your suggestions on what movies youd like to see done and well go through them one at a time
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Doobious Dimensions

Re: Movies decoded
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2016, 11:55:16 AM »
@jbird  had a fantastic idea to devote a thread to decosntructing the hidden messages and symbols in film. Today id like your suggestions on what movies youd like to see done and well go through them one at a time

The Fountain--its so much more than a love story (its also about how time and consciousness are related, imo)

The Penitent Man -- Oh man! You need to watch this one and really think...plus the room they talk in has so many hidden symbols (CERN related and time)

jbird

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2016, 12:15:44 PM »
Thanks NRG!

I'd be interested in Back to the Future, Prometheus, Event Horizon and Lost Highway for starters.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 12:20:51 PM by jbird »

Scentofa

• Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2016, 12:42:22 PM »
Film spectators are quiet vampires

Doobious Dimensions

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2016, 01:23:40 PM »
Thanks NRG!

I'd be interested in Back to the Future, Prometheus, Event Horizon and Lost Highway for starters.

watch these for back to the future...best I have seen!

this is part one of six...he covers it all!

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2016, 01:45:12 PM »

lol, you're going to be busy

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2016, 02:01:09 PM »
Any movie by Andrew Niccol:

2014 Good Kill
 2013 The Host (screenplay)
 2012 The Minutes (Video short) (uncredited)
 2011 In Time (written by)
 2005 Lord of War (written by)
 2004 The Terminal (story)
 2002 S1m0ne (written by)
 1998 The Truman Show (written by)
 1997 Gattaca (written by)

jbird

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2016, 09:15:39 PM »
Thanks NRG!

watch these for back to the future...best I have seen!

this is part one of six...he covers it all!

Thanks! I will check it out.

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2016, 08:12:07 PM »
One I do not hear a lot about but I have been a big fan since I was a kid is GI JOE.

The whole thing, the old series the new movies there was a little series I did a thread on GI: Joe Renegades http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2245010/pg1

Where Cobra pretty much does what Monsanto and Dupont do.

I bet there are lots and lots of little tid bits of disclosure wrapped up in these. 
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2016, 08:21:36 PM »
One I do not hear a lot about but I have been a big fan since I was a kid is GI JOE.

The whole thing, the old series the new movies there was a little series I did a thread on GI: Joe Renegades http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2245010/pg1

I bet there are lots and lots of little tid bits of disclosure wrapped up in these.

Cobra commander is literally a reptilian. GI joe and transformers exist in the same universe, where the "allspark" (energy of creator) is of paramount importance to the fate of the planet. Gi joe is loaded with symbols, which is why they havent dont a new cartoon, the internet opened too many eyes.
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2016, 08:25:07 PM »

Another thing I notice about it is the way it promotes nationalism while directing anger at Cobra or other as outside the nationalism which obfuscates the truth just enough that it turns the blinders on.  People find it hard to believe that Cobra is already here and they have infiltrated many levels of society to act out their plans to attain their goals.  Especially since they just watched it on tv as an episode of entertainment. 
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2016, 08:30:05 PM »

Another thing I notice about it is the way it promotes nationalism while directing anger at Cobra or other as outside the nationalism which obfuscates the truth just enough that it turns the blinders on.  People find it hard to believe that Cobra is already here and they have infiltrated many levels of society to act out their plans to attain their goals.  Especially since they just watched it on tv as an episode of entertainment.

A strong sense of nationalism in the masses is a nightmare scenario for tptp. Look how close hitler was to overthrowing the whole damn rotten system, and that was a germany still reeling from the draconian ww1 peace treaty that shattered their economy and military. BUT Hitler reminded the people who they were, and whats worth fighting for in this world. Anyone even hinting at that kind of potential is dealt with before the seed can even take root.

(fixed the quote)
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 08:25:35 AM by Searching in TX »

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2016, 08:51:40 PM »

A strong sense of nationalism in the masses is a nightmare scenario for tptp. Look how close hitler was to overthrowing the whole damn rotten system, and that was a germany still reeling from the draconian ww1 peace treaty that shattered their economy and military. BUT Hitler reminded the people who they were, and whats worth fighting for in this world. Anyone even hinting at that kind of potential is dealt with before the seed can even take root.

I can see that.  the programming puts a lull or stall on everything.

Keeping people entertained while meeting basic needs that further degenerate the self... no wonder apathy seems so omnipresent

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2016, 11:34:38 PM »
Lucifer on fox: Lucifer catches a case of feelings for humans, god is demanding he returns to hell and be the bad cop to "preserve balance" and is sending angels to threaten him. Oh and a mixed race asian little girl ran up to him and hugged him, so yeah, pick an agenda to dissect...lol

Doobious Dimensions

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2016, 04:33:27 PM »
if you guys have on-demand via comcast or whatever you might want to watch The Leftovers

The first season starts very slowly but its all worth it! Its like twin peaks meets the X-files or some shit...its got a lot going on...

plus the second season gets even more crazy with references to walking in the afterlife etc...if anyone else watches lemme know