Movies decoded

• 199 Replies

Searching in TX

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
    • View Profile
Re: Movies decoded
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2016, 10:43:06 PM »
if you guys have on-demand via comcast or whatever you might want to watch The Leftovers

The first season starts very slowly but its all worth it! Its like twin peaks meets the X-files or some shit...its got a lot going on...

plus the second season gets even more crazy with references to walking in the afterlife etc...if anyone else watches lemme know

I'd have to watch on Amazon streaming (no cable for me) at $2.99 an episode or $28.99 for the season.  I'm still catching up on Once Upon a Time, but will keep this one in mind.

nrgiseternal

• All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2016, 03:08:41 PM »
if you guys have on-demand via comcast or whatever you might want to watch The Leftovers

The first season starts very slowly but its all worth it! Its like twin peaks meets the X-files or some shit...its got a lot going on...

plus the second season gets even more crazy with references to walking in the afterlife etc...if anyone else watches lemme know

I'd have to watch on Amazon streaming (no cable for me) at $2.99 an episode or $28.99 for the season.  I'm still catching up on Once Upon a Time, but will keep this one in mind.

Let me know when you finish the peter PAN season, after that well have plenty to discuss

(fixed the quote)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 03:14:11 PM by Searching in TX »
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2016, 03:15:02 PM »

Let me know when you finish the peter PAN season, after that well have plenty to discuss

(fixed the quote)

I've been working a lot lately and haven't had time to watch, but will watch more tonight  ;)

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2016, 04:14:11 PM »
"Hey, kids, the CIA is cool and fun!"

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2016, 04:16:19 PM »
Joe six-pack can be a superhero too.

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2016, 10:03:50 AM »
90 days after 9/11, the movie Vanilla Sky was released, starring Tom Cruise and Penelope Cruz. In the movie, a billionaire playboy who is heir to a media company suffers a traumatic car crash leaving him disfigured. He goes on trying to put his life together.

SPOILER ALERT

As things get weirder and weirder, Cruise's character starts pulling at threads and discovers he was a customer of a company that creates alternate realities, implanting them into the minds of their users so they can enjoy a better, albeit fake, life. In the end, we learn that shortly after his disfigurement, he hired this company to implant a new reality in which his face was put back to normal and he got the girl he wanted.

Look at this scene from the first act of the film where Tom Cruise meets Penelope Cruz:

We introduced to the concept of 3D holographic imaging. Now refer to this video regarding 9/11:

Vanilla Sky tells the story of a protagonist who is blissfully enjoying a privileged life, suffers a traumatic car crash, goes on to experience what he thinks is his life put back together, only to find out it was all a fabrication (an alternate timeline) that started with the traumatic event.

Many of us here believe 9/11 was a similar traumatic event designed to initiate an alternate fabricated timeline of our civilization. Therefore, I submit that the movie Vanilla Sky was tptb once again telling us exactly what they are doing.

At the same time, they are reminding us of some beautiful truths...

Doobious Dimensions

« Reply #21 on: February 29, 2016, 01:22:09 PM »

go this guys channel...he was doing these almost 10 years ago lol

Starborn88

• ~ Questioning reality ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2016, 08:25:59 PM »

Just started watching this today. All I have to say is wtf?! Good find.
WARNING: objects in mirror are larger than they appear.

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2016, 02:37:19 PM »
Just saw this

Mirror - veil

Reminds me of the Golden Table from the songwriters thread
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2016, 02:48:56 PM »
Just saw this

Mirror - veil

Reminds me of the Golden Table from the songwriters thread

Blatant reference to silver and gold (sun and moon).

ColdReb00t

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2016, 06:44:06 PM »
How about "midnight special"? I've been seeing the previews and something is clicking with me on this....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midnight_Special_%28film%29

(fixed the link)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 07:48:59 PM by Searching in TX »
"You don't change the way people think by changing what they say. You change the way people think with HEADLESS CHARRED BODIES FLYING THROUGH THE AIR. BLOOD! FLAMES! HELLFIRE AND DAMNATION!"
~~ Alastair J. R. Young

"All weather is now manufactured. Period."
~~Scott Stevens

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2016, 07:52:17 PM »
Here's the trailer:

ColdReb00t

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2016, 02:43:33 AM »
ThanX for fixing my link SiTX! :)

Was on a tablet ugh!
"You don't change the way people think by changing what they say. You change the way people think with HEADLESS CHARRED BODIES FLYING THROUGH THE AIR. BLOOD! FLAMES! HELLFIRE AND DAMNATION!"
~~ Alastair J. R. Young

"All weather is now manufactured. Period."
~~Scott Stevens

Doobious Dimensions

« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2016, 07:21:12 PM »

Just started watching this today. All I have to say is wtf?! Good find.

Oh man just you wait...

It's fucking insanity.

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2016, 05:11:37 PM »
Synecdoche, New York
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0383028/

About how life is never truly finished. Also about the recursive nature of the universe, and our imaginations are each of our own universes containing a universe containing a universe containing a universe...