The sigil we ALL grew up drawing

• 31 Replies

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
The sigil we ALL grew up drawing
« on: October 12, 2016, 12:48:17 AM »
https://www.google.com/search?q=stussy+s&client=ms-android-boost-us&prmd=isvn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjC_N_5utTPAhWMMj4KHd1KC9UQ_AUICCgB#imgrc=xy9neJf0DNc6dM%3A

FM people claiming to have enjoying it as early as the seventies and in many countries across the world.

Where did it start who started it and what does it mean?
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Grass is Green

• View Profile
Re: The sigil we ALL grew up drawing
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 12:57:07 AM »
This was something I would doodle while have asleep in class, when I couldn't think of anything creative to draw.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2016, 12:58:27 AM »
This was something I would doodle while have asleep in class, when I couldn't think of anything creative to draw.

As well as me. and children as far back as the 70's(possibly earlier) and in nations including, but not limited to egypt, the uk, pakistan, croatia, russia and italy. And of course all of north america
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2016, 12:58:41 AM »
14 lines form it.

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2016, 01:33:34 AM »
It has the shape of the infinity symbol, yet it's made from straight lines, and it is comprised of a top and bottom pyramid.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2016, 01:42:45 AM »
It has the shape of the infinity symbol, yet it's made from straight lines, and it is comprised of a top and bottom pyramid.

and forms an S

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2016, 06:25:38 AM »
I don't recall ever drawing it.  Just curious, what age was everyone when they started drawing it?

Sordid

• A wise man listens, a fool only hears many words.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2016, 09:03:32 AM »
It was an expirement related to collective consciousness

@Searching in TX i remember learning about it in elementary school sometime. I always drew mine different though. It looked more like an actual S
   /  \
 /      \
|  | \|
 \   \
   \   \
|\|  |
 \     /
   \ /
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 10:41:11 PM by Sordid »
~Which Wolf Wins?~

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2016, 09:37:32 AM »
Someone pointed out once that the S on superman's uniform stands for sickle and is signatory of Death or judgement.

My friends showed me before I knew how to draw it when I was a kid btw.
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2016, 03:26:25 PM »

@Searching in TX i remember learning about it in elementary school sometime. I always drew mine different though. It looked more like an actual S
   /  \
 /      \
|  | \|
 \   \
   \   \
|\|  |
 \     /
   \ /

The reason I asked was I had read that most people started when they were 14 years old.

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2016, 04:22:39 PM »

/  \
 /      \
|  | \|
 \   \
   \   \
|\|  |
 \     /
   \ /

The reason I asked was I had read that most people started when they were 14 years old.

I do remember seeing this mostly in middle school (grades 6-8) when we youngsters were getting into music and bands. It always reminded me of a metal band's logo.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2016, 04:50:55 PM »
People have attributed this from everything to Superman 2 metal bands to a fashion companies logo but none of it is true and not a shred of evidence exists to prove any of the claims

Daozen

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2016, 05:39:00 PM »
I googled it and Stussy came up, which sounds like Stasi and SS. Indoctrinating kids to be secret police? But there may be more benevolent ways of looking at it.

Doobious Dimensions

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2016, 06:22:44 PM »
I was shown how top draw it by my friends older brother, I was eight or nine, he was probably fifteen. He told us it was a magic symbol though, said it was from a book he found...I grew up around heady kids. Actually their dad is/was the chief of police for Pembroke pines, fl...or was. This same dad, told us about flat screen tv's back in the late 80s maybe early 90s. We were playing with a hyper color shirt and he told us the chemical was gonna be used in tv's that are thin and rectangular, which at the time was unheard of. He also called cellphones too. He was military I think. Taught me to shoot and fish. Thomas Walsh was his name.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 06:31:51 PM by Doobious Dimensions »

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2016, 08:21:20 PM »
I googled it and Stussy came up, which sounds like Stasi and SS. Indoctrinating kids to be secret police? But there may be more benevolent ways of looking at it.

Now try and find a single piece of Stussy clothing with an s on it