Funny Videos and Stuff

• 389 Replies

The Watchers

• View Profile
Re: Funny Videos and Stuff
« Reply #375 on: December 28, 2017, 03:49:18 PM »
I knew they actually had done a live preformace of the "Nightman Cometh"
however I just recently found the footage of it online.

There's A LOT of jokes about anal sex being thrown around like nobody's business.
And because the cast makes crude jokes like that often people just blow it off but their faces when they make those remarks off stage
don't really look like that of a jokester. . .

Skip to 2:20 in the video and you'll hear Kaitlin Olson and Rob McElhenney talk about how they are surprised at how clean the room was
because there was so much "ass fucking" and ejaculate all over the chairs.
yes, if you've seen the show they do say some pretty borderlines comedic lines like that but I think they wasn't joking this time.

Of course, if you saw the episode where this play took place in the TV series.
You will also see that Danny Devito made the "mistake" of saying "boys hole" instead of saying "boys soul".
Im sure as well this wasn't an "accident" and later in the same scene, Rob McElhenney clearly understands that this is a "rape scene" where they go for the boys "soul"/hole
and Danny Devito agrees.

In a nut shell-
Glenn Howerton is the little boy who lives with the troll who has his "soul". This can be seen in the 24:40 mark in the video where he says
that he "has a troll in his hole" and Danny Devito says "I control his soul~ that's my department".
Later Rob McElhenney plays the "Night man" and pays the "trolls toll" at 29:00 and he says "the boys soul is mine" after he proceeds to sodomize him in his sleep.
They also make a pun in there that McElhenney really has a hard on while doing that skit.
After that he (the night man) has a little song about how "god made him how he is" and that is why he "sodomized that boy".

The next scene Glenn Howerton has a song about how the "soul of the night man comes inside and fills him up" and then they portray Glenn being raped by the night man.
What comes after this is interesting- the troll (Danny Devito) is ordering the little boy (Glenn Howerton) to do something but then Glenn says that he no longer controls
him because he "has been transformed with the power of love" but this came after he had a special ritual sodomy scene with the night man.
So currently I think that this is implying that after his ritual rape scene, he "became a man" and got some power out of it.
He then proceeds to kill the troll and then the night man comes in.
Glenn also says that he is the "master of night and ruler of light" while facing the night man.
The little boy who is now a man and the day man fights the night man and takes his heart out.

At the very end, Charlie Day comes in dressed as the sun and says that he was that little boy that Glenn Howerton was portraying.
He was the little boy and fought the night man and has turned into the day man.

That's pretty much the whole play, at least what I noticed from it.
I could have missed some more symbolism in it but I think I got at least the base of it.

Also something to note that the song they play on the piano at the end of the play is called "Temptation Sensation" if I heard it correctly.
Not that it really means anything but maybe a reference to the parts in the play where he gets ritually raped as the "sensation"
And the "temptation" to rape him by the night man or the troll earlier in the performance.

Really this whole play seemed like some ritual and spiritual progression for the lack of a better term of the little boy into a man.

Interesting nonetheless. . .

The Watchers

• View Profile
« Reply #376 on: December 31, 2017, 01:01:57 PM »
I find this to be a bit humorous.

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: December 31, 2017, 11:14:15 PM »
I find this to be a bit humorous.
HaHa
Good one!
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: January 17, 2018, 05:18:14 PM »
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: January 17, 2018, 05:20:02 PM »

DimensionsOfYou

• View Profile
« Reply #380 on: January 17, 2018, 06:33:23 PM »
This scene from "Its always sunny in Philadelphia" is really funny to me.
I didn't think much about it but looking back at it now they may have been pointing to something else much larger. . .

The whole nightman/dayman thing is deep.

Does anyone know what charlue day and glenn howerton were up to pre fame?

Guy with black eyeliner says "SSSSSS" hissing like a snake.
Troll with big nose demands payment for giving access to boy's hole.

Reptilian/Hebrew alliance?

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: January 18, 2018, 09:57:17 AM »

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: January 31, 2018, 12:15:05 AM »
 :P

The Watchers

• View Profile
« Reply #383 on: January 31, 2018, 11:42:41 AM »
I don't know if this is real or not,
looks real but its entertaining to some degree still. . .

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=524_1517224381

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: January 31, 2018, 11:22:37 PM »
I don't know if this is real or not,
looks real but its entertaining to some degree still. . .

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=524_1517224381
Haha
Rats, more human than human.

"The problem with the rat race is that at the end of the day your still a rat." -anonymous

Possibles

• View Profile
« Reply #385 on: February 03, 2018, 05:41:58 PM »
Uncertainty principle is alternatly expressed by a Barbie Jeeps momentum and position. Related (conjugate) pairs of observables, energy and time.
Any attempt to measure precisely (observe) the velocity of a Barbie Jeep or sub assembly of Jeep will knock it about in an unpredicable way, so that a simultaneous measurement of its position has no validity.
This has nothing to do with inadequacies in the observer, it arises out of the intimate connection in nature
between paricles and waves in the realm of Barbie Jeep and sub assembly dimensions.

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: February 13, 2018, 01:14:52 AM »

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: Today at 06:49:56 AM by Undestroyer »

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: February 22, 2018, 09:36:48 AM »
Hehe

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #389 on: Today at 04:14:08 AM »