The old gods are returning, LITERALLY

• 156 Replies

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
The old gods are returning, LITERALLY
« on: January 25, 2016, 02:45:26 PM »
I doubt any of you read the weiss hickman books ive recommended. but non the less, the old gods are returning, and it wont stop with the norse pantheon.

http://america.aljazeera.com/opinions/2016/1/a-norse-temple-for-the-21st-century.html
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
Re: The old gods are returning, LITERALLY
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2016, 05:44:24 PM »
Dragonlance  https://sfbook.com/weis-and-hickman.htm

no, they look good though
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2016, 05:50:27 PM »
"...a sustainable life in tune with nature our only salvation; and a pantheon of imperfect gods for our fractured, willful selves."

That sounds like what is on the Georgia guidestones.

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2016, 06:11:23 PM »
Quoteing article in op:  Althing in 1000 AD; consensus was reached, with characteristic Scandinavian pragmatism, with the help of three compromises: the new Christians would still be allowed to eat horsemeat, abandon unwanted infants in the wilderness and worship the old gods in the privacy of their homes.

That could be related to the stairs in the forest thread.  Handsel and Grettle and other related ole tales could have originated in areas where this was the common practice and the literature is likely a remenant memory of the Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde society that developed and still has remenants today in these ghastly ghostly incidents and further on by the planned parenthood stem cell fetal materials for anti-aging groups.
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Daozen

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2016, 06:58:15 PM »
Is this related to the Rock star disappearances and Planet X? If you said that TPTB don't have long to walk among us with impunity, that would point to a benevolent force returning soon.

To what extent can they interfere with our society, that's what I'm wondering.

Daozen

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2016, 07:22:55 PM »

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2016, 08:22:48 PM »
"...a sustainable life in tune with nature our only salvation; and a pantheon of imperfect gods for our fractured, willful selves."

That sounds like what is on the Georgia guidestones.

Minus the eugenics and false notion of malthusian dearth of resources..lol
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2016, 08:24:09 PM »
Quoteing article in op:  Althing in 1000 AD; consensus was reached, with characteristic Scandinavian pragmatism, with the help of three compromises: the new Christians would still be allowed to eat horsemeat, abandon unwanted infants in the wilderness and worship the old gods in the privacy of their homes.

That could be related to the stairs in the forest thread.  Handsel and Grettle and other related ole tales could have originated in areas where this was the common practice and the literature is likely a remenant memory of the Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde society that developed and still has remenants today in these ghastly ghostly incidents and further on by the planned parenthood stem cell fetal materials for anti-aging groups.

I think I know what you're saying but I dont want to assume and am interested please elaborate.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2016, 08:27:10 PM »
Is this related to the Rock star disappearances and Planet X? If you said that TPTB don't have long to walk among us with impunity, that would point to a benevolent force returning soon.

Its ALL related..that being said, Something benevolent is indeed on it ways. but its not superman coming to save us. More like extradimensional tutors that will be giving those who would listen the tools they need to forge their own key to our prison.

Daozen

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2016, 08:51:12 PM »

Its ALL related..that being said, Something benevolent is indeed on it ways. but its not superman coming to save us. More like extradimensional tutors that will be giving those who would listen the tools they need to forge their own key to our prison.

Any wild card that would help point us in the right direction would help. If the ambient energy around us became a little more beneficial, that could be a big step forward.

Maybe it will be like the shockwave that hits Storybrooke. Where people remember their true selves.

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2016, 09:09:32 PM »

I think I know what you're saying but I dont want to assume and am interested please elaborate.

yes of course, the part I highlighted was a simple tidbit about the conditions under which the Scandinavians/norse would accept Christianity in the year 1000 AD.  That must belie the reality that for whatever reason, unwanted children would be abandoned in the forrest, taken to be eaten or raised by wolves really...

In the Staircase thread (I have not read its entirety) someone mentioned the old fairytales which I remember here and could point to an old black market.

It makes sense that if people practiced abandoning children in the forest that there might be those forces, spiritual, human or otherwise that would gather to collect the free,... what otherwise could be considered an offering at this point...

Maybe those forces are around but not fed anymore since people are getting the abortions and the medics are taking the loosh so those forces are starting to call out to people in other ways to offer to them

I am just conjectureing I guess I don't really know but I also alluded to the tale of Dr. Jekyl and Mr Hyde as this also a tale that symbolizes the reality that Doctors were paying criminals for corpses for research and Having only a background from a History channel show on how that may have played into the symbols of this book and the Body Snatcher to go by I guess it was a little unclear lol

Underground research for the elites or despicable either way

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2016, 12:01:18 AM »
Earlier I was thinking about and this kind of ties things together.  The ancient East was harsh too but they are instinctively more collectively and it is culturally ingrained at least or especially in Japan in Modern culture and a big reason why Japanese products dominated quality during the 1965-late 90's or so when American Companies finally started picking up the quality initiatives...  the Japanese got the cost advantage in some ways from again collective effort but also favorable banking and economic conditions given for WWII peace concessions.

Still I doubt it would be a secret to find more western managers  of the same company competing against one another than Japanese managers...

For some reason I can see unwanted children ending up in monasteries in the east and I see kids ending up in witches ovens in the forests of Scandinavia.

With only the literary traditions that I have encountered to go on I am curious always to know more individual situations.

The Comic book Archer And Armstrong from the old Voyager Communications Valiant Comics company depicts a boy in a western orphanage escape demonic people to go and be trained in the East by Buddhist monks.  Good Barry Windsor Smith Artwork and compelling storyline but what truth?

Daozen

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2016, 09:21:50 AM »
So how do tales of Niburun Royalty fit in with our ancient history and the future? The field is a mine of disinfo... Hard to know where to start.

Definitely the most interesting topic around right now. Maybe this was the topic NRG said he couldn't talk about unless asked directly.

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2016, 10:38:53 AM »
According to the book Nothing in This Book is True, But It's Exactly How It Is, the Nibiruans created our current human race about 250K years ago in conjunction with the Sirians, who had the missing technology needed to complete the task. If the Sirians are our father, the Nibiruans are our mother.

We have a thread talking more about this fantastic book here: http://nrgiseternal.com/index.php/topic,17.msg211.html#msg211

Samalayuca

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2016, 12:14:21 PM »

NRG, something like this?

Soy descendiente de la raza del silencio