Truth about alice in wonderland

• 14 Replies

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
Truth about alice in wonderland
« on: July 28, 2016, 05:34:45 PM »
Lewis carroll wrote alice in wonderland for a girl named alice liddell. 

Samuel liddell macgregor mathors...
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

BlackBoX

• View Profile
Re: Truth about alice in wonderland
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2016, 06:43:03 PM »

Daozen

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2016, 08:40:19 AM »
And in the first drafts, it was not called Wonderland. There was a different 1st syllable. The early version of AIW is recognised in the Burton/Depp/Bonham-Carter film, if you listen closely.

The Red Queen is also a supposed AI, featured in the end credits of that disturbing MK Ultra film that's floating around.

Was Lewis Carrol in league with negative cthonics, starting a mind control program... or helping the positives, or a neutral? Who knows anymore?

Jim Henson has also been rubbing it in people's faces for decades. Right there in plain sight. As he worked with Bowie, I guess he is neither white or dark, but a grey hat. We're all grey hats.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 10:07:41 AM by Daozen »

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2016, 12:02:10 PM »
And in the first drafts, it was not called Wonderland. There was a different 1st syllable. The early version of AIW is recognised in the Burton/Depp/Bonham-Carter film, if you listen closely.

The Red Queen is also a supposed AI, featured in the end credits of that disturbing MK Ultra film that's floating around.

Was Lewis Carrol in league with negative cthonics, starting a mind control program... or helping the positives, or a neutral? Who knows anymore?

Jim Henson has also been rubbing it in people's faces for decades. Right there in plain sight. As he worked with Bowie, I guess he is neither white or dark, but a grey hat. We're all grey hats.

Was it Alice in Underland? As in, underground?

Daozen

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2016, 12:24:46 PM »
Check it out mang. I learnt NRG's socratic trick....

;D

« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 12:34:09 PM by nrgiseternal »

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2016, 12:33:48 PM »
http://www.bl.uk/collection-items/alices-adventures-under-ground-the-original-manuscript-version-of-alices-adventures-in-wonderland

@Daozen good to see you're back around you don't post often but when you do it's always provocative and interesting.

@Grass is Green I plan on getting to that aspect of it a little later but since daozen brought it up already, this is a topic I most certainly requires its own thread there's so much more to the simple children's story than many people will ever believe.

If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2016, 01:58:56 PM »
The visions that Alice sees reek of MK Ultra, only a hundred years earlier.

Daozen

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2016, 07:57:34 PM »
The visions that Alice sees reek of MK Ultra, only a hundred years earlier.

And this is what disturbs/intrigues me. Looks like we are seeing the overspill of a subterranean faction war. It would be easy to dismiss the whole subterranean as a MK Ultra/occult invention, but the truth is far more complex than that. There are several factions down there, all trying to influence the surface world, as we are all powerful psykers up here.

Maybe 'Underland' refers to the subconscious mind as well. . Our world is their dream world, and vice versa. There is some physical travel between their world and ours, but the vast majority of day-to-day contact takes place on the etheric planes. That is shown most clearly in the Atreyu/Sebastian mirror scenes. Neverending Story may not directly refer to the underworld, but to the 'other world' where we are dreams of ourselves.

High Elves. High Selves? There is the 'other world' above us, as well.

A No Sleep story referenced here had a letter from a 'real human' from a land whose 'name could not be mentioned'.

Which reminds me. Where is Middle Earth, again?

Why did Jim Henson consistently depict a subterranean underworld throughout his career? Conspiracy researchers just write it off as MK Ultra propaganda. But the truth will be far more complex. There are several civilizations down there, and therefore multiple factions and viewpoints that affect our lives on the surface.

We know the controllers are fond of telling us they control all the media. But that's not true. I can find several essays about how Game of Thrones is Satanic propaganda. On one level, there are definitely many Satanic themes there. On the other hand, you could make a strong argument that GOT is one of the most benevolent/Christian/positive shows out there, witha message that impacts this time period directly.

« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 08:01:09 PM by Daozen »

Doobious Dimensions

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2016, 11:00:37 PM »
Apparently this guy and the guy who wrote Lord of the rings know a secret. I'll be writing up a thread hopefully connecting some interesting dots...strange dots

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2017, 03:04:52 PM »
Lewis carroll wrote alice in wonderland for a girl named alice liddell. 

Samuel liddell macgregor mathors...

Here I am again, bumping another old thread... but time does not exist and there is no beginning and no end... so "old thread" is also a created term for something that cannot be well defined...

I started thinking about Disney movies and how many secrets they exposed.  This ties into the current PEDOWOOD exposure and collapse of Holly-wood of course... because there is a darker atmosphere that is exists which allows a human to act such a way upon another human.  And then I started looking for related old Disney threads on here.... 

Anyways, back to our poor Alice Liddell...

Alice's dad started the Order of the Golden Dawn, which Crowley later joined.

"Mathers was to begin: the work of building a Fraternity of those who were hungry for Hidden Knowledge, to be called the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn. Even at this early stage, Mathers, no doubt had a vision that the Golden Dawn would one day be an international fraternity available to all those who were serious about learning the Mysteries."

http://www.golden-dawn.org/truth_mathers.html

This is a most interesting essay about Alice in Wonderland, tarot cards, and Greek mythology.  Whether you agree or not, it is an interesting exploration of story.  http://www.heruraha.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=25

A biased MSM article that dismisses the thought Carroll could be a pedophile, even though
"he once wrote: 'I am fond of children (except boys).' "
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2001/oct/29/gender.uk

And another... it seems MSM does not want to shatter the illusion that has been built around an author... (wait until they get to Rowlings...)

"She added that if the photograph was real, it may help to explain a rift in the family which saw Carroll drop contact with the children suddenly, but warned the age of consent of 12 years old in the Victorian era would mean it was viewed very differently."

UGH!!  THAT IN ITSELF is quite telling!! 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/bbc/11368772/BBC-investigates-whether-Lewis-Carroll-was-repressed-paedophile-after-nude-photo-discovery.html

I'm just starting in this rabbit hole, but wanted to post these thoughts to start.  I can see how this thread ties back into many, many other threads...
Not all who wander are lost....

Wizziw

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2017, 09:47:24 PM »
Discussion of Dodgson's sexuality[edit]
Some late twentieth-century biographers have suggested that Dodgson's interest in children had an erotic element, including Morton N. Cohen in his Lewis Carroll: A Biography (1995),[75] Donald Thomas in his Lewis Carroll: A Portrait with Background (1995), and Michael Bakewell in his Lewis Carroll: A Biography (1996). Cohen, in particular, claims that Dodgson's "sexual energies sought unconventional outlets", and further writes:
We cannot know to what extent sexual urges lay behind Charles's preference for drawing and photographing children in the nude. He contended the preference was entirely aesthetic. But given his emotional attachment to children as well as his aesthetic appreciation of their forms, his assertion that his interest was strictly artistic is naïve. He probably felt more than he dared acknowledge, even to himself.[76]
Cohen goes on to note that Dodgson "apparently convinced many of his friends that his attachment to the nude female child form was free of any eroticism", but adds that "later generations look beneath the surface" (p. 229). He argues that Dodgson may have wanted to marry the 11-year-old Alice Liddell, and that this was the cause of the unexplained "break" with the family in June 1863,[27] an event for which other explanations are offered. Biographers Derek Hudson and Roger Lancelyn Green stop short of identifying Dodgson as a paedophile (Green also edited Dodgson's diaries and papers), but they concur that he had a passion for small female children and next to no interest in the adult world. Catherine Robson refers to Carroll as "the Victorian era's most famous (or infamous) girl lover".[77]
signed: wizziw

Samalayuca

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2017, 10:21:48 PM »
Soy descendiente de la raza del silencio

Wizziw

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2017, 09:30:15 AM »
The link from the link above was very interesting. For me the case was only weakened by the "42" segment, but the rest of the writing was pretty solid:

https://jtrslondon.wordpress.com/2008/04/24/lewis-carroll-did-it-duh/

Often I find anagram evidence to be quite speculative, but in this case -- Dodgson loved anagrams and was a talented mathematician. He had the Lewis Carroll pseudonym, why not Jack the Ripper as well?  Okay, I'd say it remains POSSIBLE that he never acted on his passion for young girls. And we probably won't come across hard, smoking gun evidence for his being Jack The Ripper... But Dodgson fits the profile and had motive, means, and opportunity -- clearly a suspect.

Meanwhile... The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn... started in 1887... three founders, William Robert Woodman, William Wynn Westcott, and Samuel Liddell MacGregor Mathers, were Freemasons and members of Societas Rosicruciana in Anglia (S.R.I.A.).[5]

Meanwhile... Alice Liddell was the fourth of the ten children of Henry Liddell, Dean of Christ Church, Oxford, and his wife Lorina Hanna Liddell (née Reeve).

There's that oxford connection again....

Henry George Liddell (/ˈlɪdəl/;[1] 6 February 1811 – 18 January 1898) was dean (1855–91) of Christ Church, Oxford, Vice-Chancellor of Oxford University (1870–74), headmaster (1846–55) of Westminster School[2] (where a house is now named after him), author of A History of Rome (1855), and co-author (with Robert Scott) of the monumental work A Greek–English Lexicon,[3] known as "Liddell and Scott", which is still widely used by students of Greek. Lewis Carroll wrote Alice's Adventures in Wonderland for Henry Liddell's daughter Alice.

As for Samuel Liddell MacGregor Mathers... Mathers was introduced to Freemasonry by a neighbour, alchemist Frederick Holland, and was initiated into Hengist Lodge No.195 on 4 October 1877. He was raised as a Master Mason on 30 January 1878. In 1882 he was admitted to the Metropolitan College of the Societas Rosicruciana in Anglia as well as a number of fringe Masonic degrees. Working hard both for and in the SRIA he was awarded an honorary 8th Degree in 1886. Same year he lectured on the Kabbalah to the Theosophical Society. He became Celebrant of Metropolitan College in 1891 and was appointed as Junior Substitute Magus of the SRIA in 1892, in which capacity he served until 1900. He left the order in 1903, having failed to repay money which he had borrowed.[4]
Upon the death of William Robert Woodman in 1891, Mathers assumed leadership of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn. He moved with his wife to Paris on 21 May 1892.[3] After his expulsion from the Golden Dawn in April 1900, Mathers formed a group in Paris in 1903 called Alpha et Omega (its headquarters, the Ahathoor Temple).[5] Mathers choosing the title "Archon Basileus".[6]

So far I cannot find the relationship between Samuel and Henry.... but the real world is interrupting my investigation....
signed: wizziw

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2017, 06:51:22 PM »
Lewis Carroll unmasked via anagram

http://nrgiseternal.com/index.php/topic,3182.msg35391.html#msg35391

Fascinating... thanks for the connection, I had not found that old thread yet...
Not all who wander are lost....

DimensionsOfYou

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2017, 01:31:46 AM »
https://i.imgur.com/E3oBnaT.png

here's the family relation connection between them. not immediate family, but both of the same Liddell bloodline it seems.