You are in Hades

• 73 Replies

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
Re: You are in Hades
« Reply #60 on: October 28, 2016, 06:55:35 PM »
I've been thinking about this from another conversation I had recently and wondering if it fits in with this conversation.

"God and devil are distinguished by the qualities fullness and emptiness, generation and destruction. Effectiveness is common to both. Effectiveness joineth them. Effectiveness, therefore, standeth above both; is a god above god, since in its effect it uniteth fullness and emptiness.

This is a god whom ye knew not, for mankind forgot it. We name it by its name Abraxas. It is more indefinite still than god and devil."

3 is the nature of everything.

Polarity as one of the foundations of reality as we know it: positive, negative, and both/all the degrees in between?

Thesis antithesis synthesis

Solution dissolution resolution
so much bump.
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 04:34:15 PM by Undestroyer »
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Daozen

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 30, 2016, 07:27:35 PM »
Oh that quote is weird. Im still trying to work out the ideal mixture of air for sleeping. Is there such a thing as a Nitrogen filter? Googling it now.

Dreamz

« Reply #63 on: October 30, 2016, 09:48:46 PM »

Old Silver

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 05, 2016, 02:29:10 PM »
I have heard that sulfur is the smell of hell

http://www.businessinsider.com/mosul-sulfur-fire-smoke-space-nasa-2016-10

When the Russians we're drilling holes in the ground and they got those recordings of people screaming that was legit they were picking up a parallel reality, the closer you get to the core of the Earth the more immune to the effects of the Moon you are.

They heard the screams of Torment from another plan and that story was out of the new cycle in like 3 days

Totally creepy

The screams start @0:27

Reported as being drilled 14.4 km deep , why that number ?

Jean Phaure is credited with having shown a mathematical relationship between 144000 and 666.  Simply stated ( 144000 - 144 ) / ( 6 x 6 x 6 ) = 666.  If someone accepts the widely promoted interpretations of these numbers, they might conclude good and evil are intimately related.

Yet there's claim to the biblical reference being a misprint which should be 616 instead.
http://www.thecurseof1920.com/666-2.html

Is numerology a slippery slope of mathematics, or means to divine insight?

When you have already decided upon the answer engineering an equation to fit your beliefs is easy

I've always associated 144 with 9

The reason I asked about 14.4 km is because it reminded me of Twin Peaks . In one of the earlier episodes , in order for Agent Cooper to gain more clues using his intuition and some kind of Tibetan belief , he stands something like 9 feet away from 5 bottles with names of suspects written on them . He then throws a rock from his standing position . On his last throw , his rock bounces off a tree and hits the bottle with the correct suspects name written on it

If I find a video of that scene , I'll be able to share it

I found the video of the Tibetan Method from Twin Peaks

Edit: This clip shows all attempts at throwing the rock . The clip above was edited only to show one thrown rock
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 03:25:51 PM by Old Silver »
The Sunlight Demands Your Reflection

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 21, 2017, 12:03:41 PM »
Finally found this thread  :P

So the beginning of this video accurately describes I think the geographic order of heaven and earth which fits in this topic I think let me know if I am wrong.

Earth/Hades ->Second Principality of Heaven (where Satan Reigns) -> Third Principality of Heaven

So is the astral world still connected to this plane or is it in the second principality?

Johnwho

• Reborn
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 22, 2017, 01:59:51 PM »
Limbo?
Limbo!
I Am One and appear as Many.
Walking hand in hand with my higher self.
I chosed not to fear anymore.
F.E.A.R = False Evidence Appearing Real
We are Life, We are Creators!

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 13, 2017, 12:46:32 PM »
The five rivers of Hades were:

Styx: river of hate.

Akheron: river of sorrow.

Kokytos: the river of lamentation.

Plegethon: river of fire.

Lethe: river of forgetfulness and oblivion

interesting read
https://therealsamizdat.com/tag/path-of-tau/

32 Tau (Saturn): Excretory System
http://www.thelemapedia.org/index.php/Tree_of_Life:The_Human_Body
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 12:50:01 PM by montecristo777 »

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 13, 2017, 02:20:18 PM »

interesting read

Thanks for the bump.  This is a thread I had not found yet but now have learned several new things from. 
Not all who wander are lost....

Possibles

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 21, 2017, 10:53:46 PM »
Zen poem: The wild geese do not intend to cast their reflection; The water has no mind to retain their image.
In the film Dr. Strange,'The Old One' in the film say's 'We never loose our demons, we only learn to live above them'. There is some truth there for most people. But what If it's only a half truth? Truth is a matter of perspective.
 What if you start with the perspective that, speaking of the human collective presently,not only do we not live above them, or mixed with them, but that THEY ARE ABOVE US?
 As above, so below takes on a completely new meaning which I think describes Hades quite well. Not only does a dark realm rule us, it blocks us from the connection to the angelic/God realm which should. The dark realm cannot benefit from the angels above them because they have not laid the karmic ground work for that privilege.
 If we proceed from that perspective, what do we do to change that corruption of hierarchy?
 Religion, Politics and other traps that have been set for us by our masters won't work.
 It couldn't be simpler. As individuals we have to learn to live above our personal demons by being ourselves.
 We allow our world to define us, we are constantly given images to emulate.
 The magic of being yourself doesn't lay in effort, or even intent.
 Zen and Taoism describe the universe and Sage as being purposeless. A dog knows how to be a dog, a rock knows how  to bounce down a hill, because they don't think. We have a true template within ourselves, given by 'God'. As individuals we only need to be ourselves, but here's the magic; when a CRITICAL MASS of individuals set their own demons below them the
'Pole Shift' happens on a grand scale. There is no effort involved, no movements or revolutions are necessary, in fact, any effort at all is counter-creative. Once the collective of darkness defaults to it's natural place by way of Cosmic Law and we have direct access to our Angels...

I neglected to note that purposelessness give our subconscious more direct access to our lives. The subconsious remembers.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 11:11:40 PM by Possibles »

DimensionsOfYou

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 22, 2017, 05:37:45 AM »
The consciousness of the Higher self must be anchored in our bodies, all the way down into the physical. The lower bodies are like a musical instrument, it is devoid of life, only the Higher self is the musical player. If the Higher self does not take ownership of the lower bodies, other consciousnesses can use it as host.

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 22, 2017, 09:46:52 PM »

interesting read

Thanks for the bump.  This is a thread I had not found yet but now have learned several new things from.

Agreed. I re-read and had forgotten how educational this thread is.

Possibles

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 26, 2017, 03:58:27 AM »

BlackBoX

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 28, 2017, 06:41:37 PM »
Jah Wobble - Passage To Hades