The old gods are returning, LITERALLY

• 159 Replies

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
Re: The old gods are returning, LITERALLY
« Reply #120 on: April 13, 2016, 07:28:22 AM »
Another tidbit I found that points out a Babylon Ian migration, much like the Pharisees, just like the Kazarians but the Babylonians went to Rome.  I guess Rome wasn't built in a day... http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3122787/pg1
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 19, 2016, 02:25:05 PM »
Thought this article about the "First People" might be a good fit here

http://www.ancient-code.com/the-remains-of-a-200000-year-old-advanced-civilization-found-in-africa/

-----------------------------------------------

These incredible ruins mostly consist of stone circles, most have been buried in the sand and are only observable by plane or satellites. Some have been exposed to climate change that has removed the sand, revealing the walls and foundations.

“I see myself as someone quite open-minded but I admit that it took me over a year to figure it out, and I realized that we are actually dealing with the oldest structures ever built by man on Earth.
 The main reason for this is that we have been taught that nothing of significance has ever come from South Africa. Powerful civilizations all emerged in Sumeria and Egypt and other places. “- Tellinger

According to Telling: It shows that the Sumerians and even the Egyptians inherited all their knowledge from an earlier advanced civilization that lived at the southern tip of Africa more than 200,000 years ago… mining gold.

These were also the people who carved the first Horus bird, the first Sphinx, built the first pyramids and built an exact stone calendar right in the heart of it all. Adam’s Calendar is the flagship among millions of circular stone ruins, ancient roads, agricultural terraces and thousands of ancient mines, left behind by a vanished civilization which they now call the FIRST PEOPLE. These were the ancestors of all humans today with an advanced knowledge of energy fields through planet Earth.

They carved detailed images into the hardest rock, worshipped the sun, and are the first to carve an image of the Egyptian Ankh – key of life and universal knowledge, 200,000 years before the Egyptians came to light. Tellinger presents this groundbreaking new evidence in which is released in his latest book Temples Of The African Gods. It graphically exposes these discoveries and will undoubtedly be the catalyst for rewriting our ancient human history.

-----------------------------
I am ordering this:  http://www.amazon.com/Temples-African-Gods-Michael-Tellinger/dp/192015308X

You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Doobious Dimensions

« Reply #122 on: April 19, 2016, 02:37:10 PM »
Was anyone here on the jakeem ortiz thread? Remembs his obsession with 7:17 ? O.o

mhm...he was a cool kid

Looking Glass

« Reply #123 on: April 19, 2016, 05:02:07 PM »
Was anyone here on the jakeem ortiz thread? Remembs his obsession with 7:17 ? O.o

mhm...he was a cool kid

Yesh, I still check up on his facebook from time to time.

I don't want to derail this thread, but where are we talking about mandela effects? There's a good thread on glp talking about a new human anatomy chart anomaly.  And your boatman might be on there...I'm not for certain.

Doobious Dimensions

« Reply #124 on: April 19, 2016, 05:08:02 PM »

mhm...he was a cool kid

I don't want to derail this thread, but where are we talking about mandela effects? There's a good thread on glp talking about a new human anatomy chart anomaly.  And your boatman might be on there...I'm not for certain.

I heard...and that is indeed him. thanks for the heads up...

btw...is there something you'd like to ask? something tells me you have a question...could be wrong. usually am...

and there were massive quakes on the 17th...of aperils
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 05:12:48 PM by Doobious Dimensions »

Looking Glass

« Reply #125 on: April 19, 2016, 05:37:18 PM »

mhm...he was a cool kid

I heard...and that is indeed him. thanks for the heads up...

btw...is there something you'd like to ask? something tells me you have a question...could be wrong. usually am...

and there were massive quakes on the 17th...of aperils

Strange days and days ahead.

Nothing in particular, DD. Floundering in a game of seek and find, at the moment. It's been a weird fucking week.

Butttt...this place helps.

mIrrOr

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 24, 2016, 12:13:37 PM »

Fire of Water, plants a seed
   and grows within
from thought to deed

The time is now
   still early yet late

Inspire DHwtii aA, aA, aA

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Doobious Dimensions

« Reply #130 on: August 01, 2016, 02:21:15 PM »
sorry i have to do this!

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 28, 2016, 02:01:28 AM »
Do you think the electric company, i.e. the banks and the generators wrote the history books.  Maybe they want us to believe that Zeus was once a God when really he was just the electric company.

or maybe its all just blasphemy

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 13, 2017, 11:58:34 AM »
Thought this was interesting