The old gods are returning, LITERALLY

• 159 Replies

Iamme

• View Profile
Re: The old gods are returning, LITERALLY
« Reply #135 on: August 19, 2017, 07:26:40 PM »
Thinking of old gods returning (or better yet, hanging on), is anyone watching American Gods? I don't have Starz and so haven't watched yet. Wonder if it is as great as it should be?
"The real secret of magic is that the world is made of words," said Terence McKenna, "and that if you know the words that the world is made of, you can make of it whatever you wish."

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 19, 2017, 08:11:50 PM »
I was just going to come looking for this topic :)

So when Rome fell and the iconoclast came through does anyone think those God's still had power?

What about the statues et cetera coming down In America right now?

Do any of these God's have any power or are they just the empty idols aligned with Babylonian cult magic but no longer alive?

I have a feeling we may find out. ???
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 21, 2017, 12:39:01 AM »
I was just going to come looking for this topic :)

So when Rome fell and the iconoclast came through does anyone think those God's still had power?

What about the statues et cetera coming down In America right now?

Do any of these God's have any power or are they just the empty idols aligned with Babylonian cult magic but no longer alive?

I have a feeling we may find out. ???

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/67/67fffb91c3cc4ab9c0137383fe0ef02059b01ca3015a53c7de2e55c8bcc2361e.jpg

The ones who "upgraded" our dna were looked upon as gods.

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 01, 2017, 10:45:55 PM »
I'm going with the Boatman, myself but you guys do what you what...its all the same anyway

as far as teachers coming, they are prolly our future selves...In reality, the most likely chance at alien contact we will have is meeting our time traveling future selves...just saying

I respect you and you know that, but I warned you once and for my conscience I must warn you again, you know where that boat gos right?

Ok wait, what was the boatman thing about? Why the stern warning?

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 01, 2017, 11:03:14 PM »
I'm going with the Boatman, myself but you guys do what you what...its all the same anyway

as far as teachers coming, they are prolly our future selves...In reality, the most likely chance at alien contact we will have is meeting our time traveling future selves...just saying

I respect you and you know that, but I warned you once and for my conscience I must warn you again, you know where that boat gos right?

The boatman was a glp shill, who chose the moniker of the ferryman of the river stxy
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 01, 2017, 11:14:39 PM »

The boatman was a glp shill, who chose the moniker of the ferryman of the river stxy

The river styx is the same as the rainbow bridge, correct?

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 01, 2017, 11:18:03 PM »

The river styx is the same as the rainbow bridge, correct?

No.

The river stxy takes you to a lower realm.
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

RedShift

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 08, 2017, 04:32:59 PM »
This ad for Universal's Volcano Bay water park popped up on Youtube. The park is supposedly inspired by the Polynesian islands and their culture. Listen for which god is being honored. It isn't Pele the Hawaiian volcano goddess.

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 08, 2017, 04:57:02 PM »
This ad for Universal's Volcano Bay water park popped up on Youtube. The park is supposedly inspired by the Polynesian islands and their culture. Listen for which god is being honored. It isn't Pele the Hawaiian volcano goddess.

Wow. Also notice the three 6's in the volcano bay logo.

RedShift

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 08, 2017, 05:09:49 PM »

Wow. Also notice the three 6's in the volcano bay logo.

I never noticed that. Also notice that one of the guys says that he is "barely part of the volcano faith." It was meant to be a joke, but their show has had some pretty dark elements. One episode ended with a full-fledged satanic ritual. Another featured a haunted house with an inverse pentagram.

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 08, 2017, 09:44:02 PM »
Wow that was in yo face

And by yo I mean all of ours.
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Scentofa

• Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 09, 2017, 09:45:18 AM »

a new one
Film spectators are quiet vampires

BlackBoX

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 09, 2017, 05:30:22 PM »
Magnetic fields are  decading, more cosmic (godlike) influences...

Second X-Flare in Two Months Signals the Grand Solar Minimum is Intensifying

zelezny

• View Profile