The old gods are returning, LITERALLY

• 159 Replies

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
Re: The old gods are returning, LITERALLY
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2016, 12:20:15 PM »
Is this related to the Rock star disappearances and Planet X? If you said that TPTB don't have long to walk among us with impunity, that would point to a benevolent force returning soon.

To what extent can they interfere with our society, that's what I'm wondering.

Its ALL related..that being said, Something benevolent is indeed on it ways. but its not superman coming to save us. More like extradimensional tutors that will be giving those who would listen the tools they need to forge their own key to our prison.

NRG, something like this?

They can take any physical form they wish, for them a "body" is just a costume..lol
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Samalayuca

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2016, 12:32:50 PM »

Its ALL related..that being said, Something benevolent is indeed on it ways. but its not superman coming to save us. More like extradimensional tutors that will be giving those who would listen the tools they need to forge their own key to our prison.

NRG, something like this?

[/quote]
[/quote]

They can take any physical form they wish, for them a "body" is just a costume..lol
[/quote]

Understood, thanks NRG

One night I saw two of them in my room. They are benevolent. Later I saw these guys in a film by Nicolas Cage. LOL
Soy descendiente de la raza del silencio

ninti

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2016, 02:01:38 PM »
Is this related to the Rock star disappearances and Planet X? If you said that TPTB don't have long to walk among us with impunity, that would point to a benevolent force returning soon.

BREAKING NEWS: New Telescope Observes Otherwise Invisible Terrestrial Entities with Intelligent Movement

A new report published in the latest edition of the American Journal of Modern Physics has revealed a startling finding – a newly developed telescope with concave lenses has observed, for the first time, entities in our terrestrial environment that are invisible to our eyes and to conventional Galileo telescopes with convex lenses.  Even more surprising is the fact that these entities have been observed to move ‘intelligently’ in the night sky in a manner suggesting unauthorized surveillance of the area.

http://www.ancient-origins.net/news-science-space/breaking-news-new-telescope-observes-otherwise-invisible-terrestrial-entities-020715

Samalayuca

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2016, 02:42:19 PM »
Surprising finding, Ninti.

Bravo!
Soy descendiente de la raza del silencio

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2016, 03:26:43 PM »

BREAKING NEWS: New Telescope Observes Otherwise Invisible Terrestrial Entities with Intelligent Movement

A new report published in the latest edition of the American Journal of Modern Physics has revealed a startling finding – a newly developed telescope with concave lenses has observed, for the first time, entities in our terrestrial environment that are invisible to our eyes and to conventional Galileo telescopes with convex lenses.  Even more surprising is the fact that these entities have been observed to move ‘intelligently’ in the night sky in a manner suggesting unauthorized surveillance of the area.

http://www.ancient-origins.net/news-science-space/breaking-news-new-telescope-observes-otherwise-invisible-terrestrial-entities-020715

The Santilli Telescope....  That name is going to cause some interesting tangents...

Seems that's the next stage in discovery.  NRG has asked us before if we think we are alone here and this seems to go just beyond our conceptions just now.  That's awesome.  :)
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2016, 03:49:17 PM »

The Santilli Telescope....  That name is going to cause some interesting tangents...

Seems that's the next stage in discovery.  NRG has asked us before if we think we are alone here and this seems to go just beyond our conceptions just now.  That's awesome.  :)

wow even the times covers it so I guess we can go buy one of these and start studying the new frontier from this angle  http://markets.on.nytimes.com/research/stocks/news/press_release.asp?docTag=201601200800PR_NEWS_USPRX____TO02451&feedID=600&press_symbol=78254765
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2016, 03:56:24 PM »
Yes, nice post @ninti Take a bow!

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2016, 03:59:24 PM »

wow even the times covers it so I guess we can go buy one of these and start studying the new frontier from this angle  http://markets.on.nytimes.com/research/stocks/news/press_release.asp?docTag=201601200800PR_NEWS_USPRX____TO02451&feedID=600&press_symbol=78254765

That company has some interesting stuff going on with nuclear and combustion tech too http://thunder-energies.com/index.php/ct-menu-item-18/11-articles/18-article-9

ninti

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2016, 04:16:48 PM »
Yes, nice post @ninti Take a bow!
Wow, thanks. The funny thing is when I saw it I knew where I wanted to post it but hadn't read NRG's comment. Glad to see some here dive in connecting it to other interesting stuff already (I should go shopping in between posts more often )  ;D

ninti

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2016, 05:56:20 PM »
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Byj5bHVZQD3uWW1mZXhZT003cTQ&usp=drive_web

Video explaining how the Santilli telescope detects these terrestial entities ..
Man this is so cool/weird I can't even write a sentence anymore lol
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 06:10:13 PM by ninti »

Searching in TX

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2016, 10:00:26 PM »
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Byj5bHVZQD3uWW1mZXhZT003cTQ&usp=drive_web

Video explaining how the Santilli telescope detects these terrestial entities ..

Interesting point in the second video is that these entities are seen around sensitive government areas.

Bcjams

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2016, 10:25:48 PM »
I gave decide to worship no being that demands it..

Daozen

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2016, 04:06:39 AM »
Thanks Grass is Green. I'd been looking for a book like that for a long time. I have read a lot of Wes Penre, but now I'll dive in to that...

ninti

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2016, 06:59:04 AM »

Interesting point in the second video is that these entities are seen around sensitive government areas.
I hadn't seen second vid, but I'm glad you're so thorough... that is interesting indeed.

Doobious Dimensions

« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2016, 09:47:10 AM »
@WildFlower @superflyscot

and all others from The Return's threads...

I hope you guys see what is happening and remember what he said before disappearing...