The old gods are returning, LITERALLY

• 156 Replies

Grass is Green

• View Profile
Re: The old gods are returning, LITERALLY
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2016, 10:08:19 AM »
@WildFlower @superflyscot

and all others from The Return's threads...

I hope you guys see what is happening and remember what he said before disappearing...

For those of us who missed out, would you summarize?

Doobious Dimensions

« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2016, 10:41:17 AM »
@WildFlower @superflyscot

and all others from The Return's threads...

I hope you guys see what is happening and remember what he said before disappearing...

For those of us who missed out, would you summarize?

LOL...Lemme try

Long posts are not my thing but for you guys, anything!

Well it was multiple threads over the course of a year and a half in total and spanning two usernames Oh Well and then The Return. The Return/Oh Well created threads in much the same way that NRG did at GLP.  Nice and simple, allowing lots of feedback and such.

Over the course of the last year specifically, The Return started letting us in on the gist of what he really though was happening and then something really strange happened. He started moving much faster to his end point. The thread was moving along regardless of weather or not people got the point.

This seems to have been brought on by the passing of the Game Theorist and his wife in NYC. John Nash is the man's name. They made a movie about his life...A Beautiful Mind.  Anyway, one morning, he and I were chatting while waiting for the others and he mentioned he knew John Nash and had worked with him.  Or at least alluded to such a thing...Point here is the manner in which John and his wife died concerned The Return and I think he felt he needed to get to the point and then disappear. Then Greece happened, all the financial stuff if you recall...Well that was some kind of cue for him to start telling us the "Game Plan"

He said and in no order or anything else...this was all before the missing planes and the uptick in FF and shit mind you...the only thing really going at the time of his thread was Me Tel U Now and the hate threads.

Anyway he said...

We would be brought to a point as a populace that we would be forced to see ourselves in the mirror.

He said Greece was the starting gun and that everything that happens internationally going forward is all part of the show.

The Return stressed that they would have something for everyone, that you either stay completely on the median(universality) or they will force you on a side (back into the duality matrix)

He stressed that ISIS would be exposed as part of the plan (happened)

He stressed that the immigration crisis would speed up...it was just starting

He told us Paris was the beginning (Charlie Hebdo) and that bigger attacks would happen (ahem)

He mentioned that other people would come forward and share info like him (now you know why I still with Nick like white on rice)

He also said that we would be tested spiritually first, and that all things must first happen in the spiritual before manifesting in our reality, that 2015 was the year of thinking out the plan, playing it forward in the minds eye of humanity as a whole...then the year of light would attempt to usher in the return if the gods of old, the men of renown.

He said they would eventually announce the return of the nephilim aka the Tuatha aka Annunaki aka the Giants etc etc etc

Well...

replay the last year and unfortunately the threads got deleted but I have two others here who can confirm this and also prolly add much much more...

Tour Guide also has screens of some of this information as well but he won't be posting that here I'm guessing...

On a side note, NRG showed up literally days after The Return started to fade away, now we have asked Nick many times if he knew The Return or if maybe they are Brethren but Nick assured us he was working alone with his sides blessing and tech help, or something like that...I smoke too much, i know, i know

Again...when i saw the title of this thread I thought of The Return, his crash course on the Game Theory they are using to usher in the Ancient Gods of The Old World....The Nine, as it were

I just want to add this,

This is what I remember and how I took it, at the time...I could very well be wrong!

oh and as for what he said before wrapping up was this...

(sorry but I'm paraphrasing but I assure you this part i know fairly well...)

He said:

Stay on the median, That they will have something for everyone in the final days and its important to know who you are as a person! He stressed that when the spiritual veil lifted it would be like looking in the mirror and then looking away but your reflection keeps staring at you, watching you walk away...being distracted. He hinted that those willing to do the spiritual work and learn who they really are will walk with the gods basically....he started getting kinda weird toward the end and then Nick came along with spiritual insights and such and I got lost in all that...anyway just wanted to give the man some credit. He more or less called it, as it is...those who followed him know what I mean.

Not many made the jump i noticed so again...i just might be a smooth talking crazy guy
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 11:03:31 AM by Doobious Dimensions »

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2016, 11:07:38 AM »
due to the pervasive and ubiquitous reach of tptb, groupls like mine and the returns are forced to operate as splinters. Which is why I have repeatedly stated that you guys are not alone in this struggle you have allies in places youd never expect. Obviously is my group, the returns', the order of the white serpent etc..could unite publically, it would be highly beneficial, however it would be literally a death sentence or us all. our time will come soon though. That being said even since glp banned me, look how many "disclosure threads" there have been. I happen to know 60% of them were written "in house" simply to drown out the 40% that are legit. WHich is why Ive harped on discernment, its why Ive battled shills despite my posters begging me not to, being able to recognize the tactics is going to be the difference between absorbing and ignoring the information that may save the life of you and your loved ones.
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Doobious Dimensions

« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2016, 11:10:34 AM »
due to the pervasive and ubiquitous reach of tptb, groupls like mine and the returns are forced to operate as splinters. Which is why I have repeatedly stated that you guys are not alone in this struggle you have allies in places youd never expect. Obviously is my group, the returns', the order of the white serpent etc..could unite publically, it would be highly beneficial, however it would be literally a death sentence or us all. our time will come soon though. That being said even since glp banned me, look how many "disclosure threads" there have been. I happen to know 60% of them were written "in house" simply to drown out the 40% that are legit. WHich is why Ive harped on discernment, its why Ive battled shills despite my posters begging me not to, being able to recognize the tactics is going to be the difference between absorbing and ignoring the information that may save the life of you and your loved ones.

This was also a huge part of his message...

Knowing

Doobious Dimensions

« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2016, 11:16:48 AM »

His message to Nick before disappearing...
https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2905801/pg151#51321576

The British a.c. I'm linking above was telling Nick in that post he's passing the torch to Nick...imo

(Nick, its not lost on me what this guy was saying and what you told me just the other day, the synchronization, has left me breathless)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 11:21:51 AM by Doobious Dimensions »

superflyscot

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2016, 11:26:54 AM »
That was a great summary of thereturn's message DD.

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2016, 11:37:44 AM »
Is 2016 supposed to be the "year of light"?

nrgiseternal

• All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2016, 11:40:51 AM »

the el ites perverted its meaning to suit their agenda and sow confusion, but yes. The celebrities shouting truth from social media is just the beginning. it will be a progression, the names, and truths will get larger. than it will be a few journalists from credible news institutions, the truth will shine on the earth, like the light of the rising sun. what we do with it will be 2017's challenge.
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Doobious Dimensions

« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2016, 11:42:38 AM »

right!

Light is thought Manifested!

You got the gist! YAY!

I thought I lost you guys and if I did I'm sorry but it was a lot of information that he gave us and he spread it out over a year...imagine Nicks two threads but spread out over a year...and in multiple places...The Return had his issues btw...he admitted as much in his last thread but he mentioned it in such a way it confused most people...

Samalayuca

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2016, 09:04:20 PM »
Is this the hand of God? Incredible cloud formation above Portugal looks like a fist from Heaven. Lol

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3419473/Is-hand-God-Incredible-cloud-formation-Portugal-looks-like-fist-Heaven.html
Soy descendiente de la raza del silencio

Johnwho

• Reborn
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2016, 02:00:49 AM »
Are they waking up?
I Am One and appear as Many.
Walking hand in hand with my higher self.
I chosed not to fear anymore.
F.E.A.R = False Evidence Appearing Real
We are Life, We are Creators!

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2016, 02:51:32 AM »
Are they waking up?

ahhhh...I didn't think about them

ninti

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2016, 05:31:52 AM »
Are they waking up?

ahhhh...I didn't think about them
I heard an interview with a guy who supposedly communicated with them. Reluctantly sent by his illuminated relatives, to inquire as to why they are waking up now.
( can't think of his name, now I've seen this video I'd like to listen to it again)
Thanks for the clips @Johnwho , I hadn't seen them yet. It did give me shivers...  felt like when you watch a horror movie and you don't want to look but are fascinated enough to do so anyway..

Those guys are in for a shock when they wake up!  ???  and visa versa, try and explain that one away Pope ?

jbird

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2016, 02:31:47 PM »
I doubt any of you read the weiss hickman books ive recommended. but non the less, the old gods are returning, and it wont stop with the norse pantheon.

http://america.aljazeera.com/opinions/2016/1/a-norse-temple-for-the-21st-century.html

It's on my list, right after I finish the first few Myth books by Robert Aspirin.