The old gods are returning, LITERALLY

• 170 Replies

montecristo777

• View Profile
Re: The old gods are returning, LITERALLY
« Reply #151 on: October 11, 2017, 01:30:36 PM »
http://www.news.com.au/technology/environment/climate-change/giant-hole-opens-up-in-antarctica-as-scientists-look-to-find-out-what-is-to-blame/news-story/97f295b9f231d3bbc5d01d284b34a3ca

Don't worry, it's just ahriman.

https://notesalongthepath.com/tag/ahriman/
Apparently Ahriman is owed a physical incarnation on Earth and Steiner told some of his associates that Ahriman would,

“do everything in his power to accelerate his incarnation to the year 1998. Whether he will succeed in this will depend on whether there will be enough people who see through his designs.”

so it succeeded with the help of the powers that shouldnt be with 9/11.. will it take a physical form too? or is that still left to chance?

BlackBoX

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: October 11, 2017, 07:28:25 PM »

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: October 12, 2017, 12:28:06 PM »
http://www.news.com.au/technology/environment/climate-change/giant-hole-opens-up-in-antarctica-as-scientists-look-to-find-out-what-is-to-blame/news-story/97f295b9f231d3bbc5d01d284b34a3ca

Apparently Ahriman is owed a physical incarnation on Earth and Steiner told some of his associates that Ahriman would,

“do everything in his power to accelerate his incarnation to the year 1998. Whether he will succeed in this will depend on whether there will be enough people who see through his designs.”

so it succeeded with the help of the powers that shouldnt be with 9/11.. will it take a physical form too? or is that still left to chance?

I don't owe him anything. Do you?

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 12, 2017, 01:00:18 PM »

I don't owe him anything. Do you?
Me neither..but there might be certain things in motion..

BlackBoX

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: October 12, 2017, 03:15:11 PM »
Egyptian hieroglyphs are sacred logograms. Special characteristics of the animals and plants on Earth are used to explain functions and natural principles of the Universe. The deities are NOT Gods, and are never described as such on this website. Truthfully they are anthropomorphic representations that explain the truth of Electricity in the Cosmos. The females (Amentet, Isis, Nut, Maat, Hathor, Mut, Nephthys, Meskhenet, Sekhmet, Seshat) explain the circuitry and electric nourishment of the Universe, while the males (Horus, Ra, Shu, Thoth, Anubis, Bes, Khepri, Khnum, Atum, Aten, Osiris, Aker, Hu, Ramesses, Sobek, Min) are predominantly the processes. Hapi is an exception, being male but with female breasts he is a process that provides the electric nourishment of the cosmos, known as the Birkeland Current.

The hieroglyphs explain how Gods Electricity flows through the cosmos supporting life, powering Galaxies, Stars and Planets. Mainstream science largely ignores electricity and uses gravity to explain the processes of the Universe, this leads to the creation of mathematical assumptions such as dark matter, dark energy and black holes. The Egyptian hieroglyphs explain that this is not true, because the Universe and the Stars are electric, powered by Gods Electricity, sourced from the Aether.

LINQ

BlackBoX

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 12, 2017, 03:26:52 PM »
Egyptian hieroglyphs are sacred logograms. Special characteristics of the animals and plants on Earth are used to explain functions and natural principles of the Universe. The deities are NOT Gods, and are never described as such on this website. Truthfully they are anthropomorphic representations that explain the truth of Electricity in the Cosmos. The females (Amentet, Isis, Nut, Maat, Hathor, Mut, Nephthys, Meskhenet, Sekhmet, Seshat) explain the circuitry and electric nourishment of the Universe, while the males (Horus, Ra, Shu, Thoth, Anubis, Bes, Khepri, Khnum, Atum, Aten, Osiris, Aker, Hu, Ramesses, Sobek, Min) are predominantly the processes. Hapi is an exception, being male but with female breasts he is a process that provides the electric nourishment of the cosmos, known as the Birkeland Current.

The hieroglyphs explain how Gods Electricity flows through the cosmos supporting life, powering Galaxies, Stars and Planets. Mainstream science largely ignores electricity and uses gravity to explain the processes of the Universe, this leads to the creation of mathematical assumptions such as dark matter, dark energy and black holes. The Egyptian hieroglyphs explain that this is not true, because the Universe and the Stars are electric, powered by Gods Electricity, sourced from the Aether.

LINQ

41,000 years ago, the Earth's magnetic field faded and practically disappeared, leaving our planet unprotected from the bombardment of cosmic rays. Evidence for this event has been found in ocean sediment cores and lava flows, known as the Laschamp event the strength of the magnetic field dropped to only 5% of the current strength. The hieroglyphs demonstrate using temples across Egypt that we should charge our planet to create a protective shield using Gods Electricity that powers the stars, see lintel from Karnak below.

BlackBoX

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: October 24, 2017, 06:25:32 PM »
Some Researchers Believe That Mythical Giants Are Now Re-Emerging

"Mud Fossil University.
"

Are Giants Re emerging as Prophesied

LINQ

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #158 on: October 25, 2017, 08:46:55 AM »

LINQ

41,000 years ago, the Earth's magnetic field faded and practically disappeared, leaving our planet unprotected from the bombardment of cosmic rays. Evidence for this event has been found in ocean sediment cores and lava flows, known as the Laschamp event the strength of the magnetic field dropped to only 5% of the current strength. The hieroglyphs demonstrate using temples across Egypt that we should charge our planet to create a protective shield using Gods Electricity that powers the stars, see lintel from Karnak below.
simply amazing... :o

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #159 on: October 28, 2017, 05:17:49 PM »
Most interesting find @BlackBoX!!

---Celtic mythology & Maginogion ---
Those interested in Celtic mythology, historians of the Welsh nation and students of the Arthurian tradition will all, at one time or another, have found themselves directed to a collection of Middle Welsh prose known by the curious name of the Mabinogion (pronounced Mabin-OGion)

http://www.mabinogion.info/index.html

The recitation of tales of this kind was a social event, in which the storyteller draws from his stock of memorised lore to deliver a narrative which aligns itself with the hopes, fears and expectations of his audience. What was remembered – and the way it was remembered – is determined by the sentiment and preconceptions of the audience as well as the knowledge of the storyteller himself. Within such a context, it is far from unknown for the desire to tell a good story with contemporary significance to trump the conservative instinct of accuracy, literalism and adherence to received learning.

The key point to realise about narratives like the Four Branches was that their social functionality was as much about explaining the present as understanding the past.
There is a tendency within many pre-modern cultures to view time as a cyclic process – with the past reflecting the present and the future, and vice versa. A thriving tradition of prophesy and historical allusion would have accustomed the medieval Welsh mind to identifying typological parallels between the mytho-historic narratives of the past and the imminent political realities of the day.

http://www.mabinogion.info/four-branches.htm

Not all who wander are lost....

zephyr

• Doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love.
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 18, 2018, 05:13:39 AM »
Lately, my journey is tied to the context of this thread... and I'm still exploring why, exactly. I spent a couple of hours writing all sorts of paragraphs only to finally realize what it is I want to propose/contemplate in public.

The return... I suppose the significance is that these old energies will be able to manifest in their entirety, without having to go through a human body (without them having to possess, channel, or incarnate)?

If physical forms of some kind are required (more than for appearances' sake; perhaps not necessarily for habitation's sake) I keep thinking back to Dragonlance, Forgotten Realms, etc. In the Dominions video games (if each nation in Risk was led by a pretender god trying to become the supreme god) when a god is killed, they can order their priests/clerics to "Call God" and summon them back to the game much faster than usual. In historical accounts, I think on how priests were chosen. One could devote their entire lives to temple life, to be sure, but what decided the high-priests and ritual casters---time of service, age, or wisdom--or ability/affinity with the temple's deity? What of tales, throughout history/fantasy, of children or peasants or foreigners being placed on the temple dias above all the priests who had worked their entire lives to get that far... simply because the child/peasant/nobody held a sliver of the god's energy in their soul? Do the old gods activate a retinue upon their arrival, or does an entity simply split themselves into judge, juror, and executioner, so to speak?

O, the deep places these take me to. Before I can answer one "what if" another pops up--who needs sleep!  :D

• View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 18, 2018, 10:16:06 AM »
I agree with you @zephyr

It is the return of the Principalities, in full

They started slow and quiet, just whispers via symbolism in our current media

Slowly they moved to occupying the minds of many, like a tulpa of sorts (i'm sure there is a proper name for this)

I see a lot of people on multiple sites all of a sudden wondering and admiring Irish/Scottish/Nordic Gods all of a sudden...

Others seem engaged by the Gods from the deserts such as Ra, P'tah, Set, Osiris and Isis...

Something that I see coming up more and more recently are these ruins they are finding deep in the "bedrock" or huge stone platforms ( i mean beyond belief huge)...these chambers seem like isolation chambers or as someone else said to me recently...frequency amplifiers...perhaps as the Gods of old started to fade in signal strength our ancient progenitors found a way to boost the signal for a time...going so far as to build the grandest thing to sit on the planet itself. So perfect we still cannot make any intelligent guesses of it's true nature and function...its like a huge turd we cannot flush and certainly cannot ignore, lol. And it sits upon a man-made platform so large in scale the only recently realized what they were walking on...

video for reference

and one of the newest "rooms"

an older on now filled with trash and it ws used in a movie back in the 60s

« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 10:54:51 AM by 72 »

zephyr

• View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 18, 2018, 11:56:04 AM »
Wow, thanks for your insights!!

BOY is that picture creepy. What a tub... I'm sure it did become a tomb in the flowering of its uses  :-X

There is definitely a surging of worship (of all levels of thought/energy) as they return. Now, my own writings jump up at me-- worlds whose gods were bound because physical presence caused far too much polarity that transferred down into the chaotic realms of beast/plant/rock. I fear an age of legends (both terrible and awe-some) less and less... rather, I no longer fear an innate fascination means I'm signing my own essence away. I am where I am! There's definitely the tulpa-play at work... as an after-affect or a necessary precursor I often wonder. I suppose fairies are not real until some believe in them enough for them to convince everyone else? Next stop, magick?

Certain pantheons and certain aspects definitely receive more attention in the modern world... not to mention the present cults themselves. The broad archetype of "Jupiter" is not the same entity as the particular "Zeus" or "Tammuz" yet the particulars carry the essence of the archetype? Or maybe the particulars are as separate as our favorite Jupiter, Venus, Saturn combo are, leading the charge? Now I question if I am marked for one of these concepts (for something noteworthy if I'm to be a sacrifice!) or if somehow facts are just facts and coincidences really do exist in my world, again!

If their presence alone (or the event that allows them here) doesn't already get the dimensional gears shifting, we'll tell them where the global-wide planetary vibration chambers are  ;)

• View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 18, 2018, 12:14:27 PM »
Wow, thanks for your insights!!

BOY is that picture creepy. What a tub... I'm sure it did become a tomb in the flowering of its uses  :-X

There is definitely a surging of worship (of all levels of thought/energy) as they return. Now, my own writings jump up at me-- worlds whose gods were bound because physical presence caused far too much polarity that transferred down into the chaotic realms of beast/plant/rock. I fear an age of legends (both terrible and awe-some) less and less... rather, I no longer fear an innate fascination means I'm signing my own essence away. I am where I am! There's definitely the tulpa-play at work... as an after-affect or a necessary precursor I often wonder. I suppose fairies are not real until some believe in them enough for them to convince everyone else? Next stop, magick?

Certain pantheons and certain aspects definitely receive more attention in the modern world... not to mention the present cults themselves. The broad archetype of "Jupiter" is not the same entity as the particular "Zeus" or "Tammuz" yet the particulars carry the essence of the archetype? Or maybe the particulars are as separate as our favorite Jupiter, Venus, Saturn combo are, leading the charge? Now I question if I am marked for one of these concepts (for something noteworthy if I'm to be a sacrifice!) or if somehow facts are just facts and coincidences really do exist in my world, again!

If their presence alone (or the event that allows them here) doesn't already get the dimensional gears shifting, we'll tell them where the global-wide planetary vibration chambers are  ;)

History does not repeat, it echoes...

I often wonder myself in regard to my own writings. Most have not been published due to there personal nature. I actually have a story I eventually would like to tell about the last year or so of my life but I don't even know where to begin or how to explain it all...Long story short, since this threads start...things have moved so fast and far, it seems like an eternity since I knew what normal was...

Pleasure meeting you, as you do not "feel" familiar to me

zephyr

• View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 18, 2018, 01:39:28 PM »
And a pleasure, back at ya'!

I'd be bummed if anyone did recognize me, all this work I've done to forget myself, myself  8)

And psh, I should have caught that, you're exactly right!! A tapestry repeats, an ocean vibrates and ebbs and flows.

The last year has been wild for me, too. By the time I was ready for this site, I already trusted in the ways certain threads, certain forums, certain webs fit into our personal ascension. Then threads like this one really hit you, and you're left to contemplate realms of existence you never thought you'd have any business contemplating! But philosophy is philosophy, so I won't act like I haven't been enjoying every second of my life's upheaval since things kicked into overdrive, last year. I do hope yours has given more than it's taken! I can't even begin to imagine forming a cohesive story.

This song did so much for me, as a kid. The most vivid vision I can remember having (the only one I remember, really) was while listening to this. Oh, the tingles!