Pizzagate is "fake news"

• 409 Replies

Firefly369

• View Profile
Re: Pizzagate is "fake news"
« Reply #390 on: November 29, 2017, 01:04:25 PM »
 Hampstead Child Confession Corroborates - Shoes Made from Babies

"The children alleged that a Satanic cult at their school shipped in babies in “TNT and DHL” boxes. The Babies were sacrificed, the blood was drunk, and many of the babies came from the Third World.

Those allegations were made in August and September 2014, and video testimonies were recorded by the Metropolitan Police. At that time, I had already investigated how albino people in Malawi were hunted and murdered, and their limbs were sold to black magic ‘witch doctors’ for high sums

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1637580

Red Shoes and the connection to pedophilia, false flags, baby skin shoes, the Pope, and celebrities. 

https://spidercatweb.blog/2017/04/10/red-shoes-pedo-paedo/
Not all who wander are lost....

Possibles

• View Profile
« Reply #391 on: December 02, 2017, 05:29:55 PM »
I love me some pineapple on pizza.  It was introduced to me in the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles hay day.

Cowabunga dude  8)

I've actually never had anchovies on pizza.  I know they have many good nutrients.  Maybe one day I'll try them.  :P
https://www.livestrong.com/article/310890-king-oscar-sardines-nutrition/

We ALWAYS order a pizza with pineapple.
Usually we get at least one other meat with it:  Pineapple & ham, Pineapple & bacon, Pineapple & canadian bacon, Pineapple & Pepperoni, Pineapples & Grilled Chicken...

I find it balances out the spiciness of most of the meats rather well.   8)   

If you've ever had a salad with caesar dressing, you've had anchovies  :P
As a lifetime bachelor and American with significant Italian heritage, I greatly lament the dragging of 'pizzas' good name through the muck by
those whom have usurped good words like gay and many others.
I limit my intake of wheat so I only eat one pizza a month. Anything topping is fine for me, sawdust, boardnails, whatever. I do appeciate the combination of salty with sweet so pineapple in good now and then too.
 I think A-1 sauce uses anchovies and I like that on any meat. The sauce has some things in it I would prefere not to eat but really, I'm too old and good-looking to be concerned about it.
 Buon divertimento!

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #392 on: December 02, 2017, 09:15:13 PM »
As a lifetime bachelor and American with significant Italian heritage, I greatly lament the dragging of 'pizzas' good name through the muck by
I limit my intake of wheat so I only eat one pizza a month. Anything topping is fine for me, sawdust, boardnails, whatever. I do appeciate the combination of salty with sweet so pineapple in good now and then too.
 I think A-1 sauce uses anchovies and I like that on any meat. The sauce has some things in it I would prefere not to eat but really, I'm too old and good-looking to be concerned about it.
 Buon divertimento!

Your posts always brighten my day!! :D

I'm tired of them usurping good words and good items, too!   Would you think it is usurping if we did not know about the hidden meaning?  I love owls, but now many people find them disgusting because of the Bohemian Grove association.  I actually like the old definition of gay as well.  It was a light and cheery word that invoked thoughts of merriment and simple joy.  Now I never use it in that context. 

TBH, I'm surprised you have a been a lifetime bachelor!

Possibles

• View Profile
« Reply #393 on: December 03, 2017, 02:05:32 AM »
 Buon divertimento!

I'm tired of them usurping good words and good items, too!   Would you think it is usurping if we did not know about the hidden meaning?  I love owls, but now many people find them disgusting because of the Bohemian Grove association.  I actually like the old definition of gay as well.  It was a light and cheery word that invoked thoughts of merriment and simple joy.  Now I never use it in that context. 

Thank you for your kind words.
 Being single was a nessesity for me. My chosen path in life didn't allow for attachments which could be used as leverage against me.
The degradation of the beautiful is an added loosh vector but it's only empowering for them if we, as individuals, are goaded into anger or frustration because of it. I was being entertaining when I said that I lamented the use of certain words. Normally it doesn't bother me at all. I can't get bogged down in trivia. I will confess that the word 'kids' always cuts me a little, because I know what it means, and it is one of keys to many of the other problems we have. I like to joke, and use terms of endearment, but I never felt like 'kids' had that underlying spirit. No matter, I have my weird ways.
I enjoy your posts too when they are not over my head.
I had some concerns about two of your posts during the holiday though.
I remember you said, you were going to let your pie 'rest' and ponder Nick's Thanksgiving Gift. I think that was you?
I would not advise letting pie rest. Next thing you know it will be demanding bathroom breaks and a Union Contract.
Also I was very worried when you posted those chicken yodeler music videos after the holiday. I thought maybe you had eaten some bad poultry and your mind had flown the coup. Ok, enough silliness, I'm done.

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: December 03, 2017, 01:39:01 PM »
 Buon divertimento!

Being single was a nessesity for me. My chosen path in life didn't allow for attachments which could be used as leverage against me.
The degradation of the beautiful is an added loosh vector but it's only empowering for them if we, as individuals, are goaded into anger or frustration because of it. I was being entertaining when I said that I lamented the use of certain words. Normally it doesn't bother me at all. I can't get bogged down in trivia. I will confess that the word 'kids' always cuts me a little, because I know what it means, and it is one of keys to many of the other problems we have. I like to joke, and use terms of endearment, but I never felt like 'kids' had that underlying spirit. No matter, I have my weird ways.
I remember you said, you were going to let your pie 'rest' and ponder Nick's Thanksgiving Gift. I think that was you?
I would not advise letting pie rest. Next thing you know it will be demanding bathroom breaks and a Union Contract.
Also I was very worried when you posted those chicken yodeler music videos after the holiday. I thought maybe you had eaten some bad poultry and your mind had flown the coup. Ok, enough silliness, I'm done.

Thats it, its settled, you sir are holding out on us... lol youre response on mckamey manor solidified it for me.

As i said before,  constraint,not restraint. Which is a tasty morsel all on its own.
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Possibles

• View Profile
« Reply #395 on: December 03, 2017, 02:59:23 PM »
 Buon divertimento!

Thats it, its settled, you sir are holding out on us... lol youre response on mckamey manor solidified it for me.

As i said before,  constraint,not restraint. Which is a tasty morsel all on its own.
'I'm' the one holding out? I'm still chewing on your Thanksgiving Gift. Ha!
Honestly Nick, I'm doing the best I can finding a place here. I'm not holding back
in any way I am aware of. I haven't had much response to my posts except for Firefly
so I supposed folks weren't much interested in what I have to say. If that's a flaw then I apologize. I don't really live by what I know, I don't feel like I know anything most of the time. I'm not saying that to be coy, it's true. I'm grateful for Fireflys attention, it draws from me something which gives me joy to give and I remember things. I'm not pretending to be someone I'm not, and I don't think I'm holding back, but I will consider it carefully. Trust is important to me, I'm not asking for your trust because we don't know each other well, but grant me the benefit of the doubt for now.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #396 on: December 03, 2017, 03:08:27 PM »
 Buon divertimento!

'I'm' the one holding out? I'm still chewing on your Thanksgiving Gift. Ha!
Honestly Nick, I'm doing the best I can finding a place here. I'm not holding back
in any way I am aware of. I haven't had much response to my posts except for Firefly
so I supposed folks weren't much interested in what I have to say. If that's a flaw then I apologize. I don't really live by what I know, I don't feel like I know anything most of the time. I'm not saying that to be coy, it's true. I'm grateful for Fireflys attention, it draws from me something which gives me joy to give and I remember things. I'm not pretending to be someone I'm not, and I don't think I'm holding back, but I will consider it carefully. Trust is important to me, I'm not asking for your trust because we don't know each other well, but grant me the benefit of the doubt for now.

Flaw? Never. This place with few exceptions tends to draw introverts.

So if your posts dont elicit many responses think of it as they ate digesting.. its an adjustment i myself had to make.

Keep in mind for every registered member there are ten times as many reading from the shadows.

This site for the month of november drew 3500 unique visitors a day.

One question i have, what is the "chosen path in life" that requires you to follow in the footsteps of tesla and other great men who forewent the presence of a partner of the opposite sex in life.
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Possibles

• View Profile
« Reply #397 on: December 03, 2017, 05:14:03 PM »
*Nick said*
"One question i have, what is the "chosen path in life" that requires you to follow in the footsteps of tesla and other great men who forewent the presence of a partner of the opposite sex in life".

I don't know about the paths or footsteps of great men, at least as they apply to me.
To be unmoved from my place. Not really a path so much as a place of stillness from which movement arises. And it's the world that arises and moves past more than my own movement.
Sounds like colossal buffoonery but it is my little universe. The eye (I) of hurricane Possibles.
In the film 'Green Mile' John Coffey said something like,'They use their love against one another, that's the way it is all over the world.' He was referring to how the predator got the girls to be quiet by threats to hurt the other. In many walks of life you can't 'rise' to any level of power unless you have family or loved ones who can be held hostage. They don't call it that of course. They call it stability and responsibility. Someone who has nothing to loose and is unmovable is a danger to the system. They must remain underground (or low profile) especially when they have gifts which the system would like to control. The marriage system as it exists here and now is simply a control mechanism by church and state to minimize humanity.
Sure, I have to make compromises to get by in the world, and maybe I get a little kiss now and then, I just do the best I can with what I have, same as everyone else.

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #398 on: December 04, 2017, 01:32:58 AM »
Polka dots, Monarchs, Bluebirds, handlers and victims.

So she [Minnie Mouse] really carries the hidden meaning that entails the Eye of Horus, Magic and male potency. All of which are behind the driving force of sodomy. How then did the dot become known as the polka dot? The word polka is itself a bit of a mystery, “Polka” is Polish for “Polish woman”. In Czech, some researchers say it can also refer to a “young girl”. That would only make perfect sense because Disney secretly intended the (Minnie Mouse) polka dot to be Poke-A-Dot (or poke the young girl in her dot).

Nye saying, “There are more stars in the sky than grains of sand on a beach. It turns out there are 10 times as many stars in the cosmos as grains of sand on the earth!  We are a speck, just a speck. Like a grain of sand on the beach. The earth in the cosmic scheme of things, is just a speck”.

They both are reinforcing we are just a ‘speck’, just a ‘dot‘ in the entire universe. (from the Old English ‘dott’ means speck). So it’s all really just another way of them to express the New Age of Horus which I uncovered the perfect anagram as the Age of UN Whores.
http://rosettedelacroix.com/?p=8735

Sometimes the truths we find are hard to hear/ read.

Time to push these thoughts aside... maybe with a little chicken yodeling.   8)

And let's not forget the Disney Polka Dot van
https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/07/15/d23-disney-will-be-ferrying-you-around-in-a-minnie-van-uber-service/
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 01:44:55 AM by Firefly369 »

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #399 on: December 04, 2017, 02:04:24 AM »
Your posts can be above my head too.  But, eventually I learn from them.  And I'm always so grateful that you shared your knowledge.

Yes, that was me.  We were going through the woods and over the river from Grandma's house when I found his post.  It gave my mind something to do while the pie rested, and although the temptation exists to blame the sugar in my system for me following Einstein and not Telsa and quantum physics in my first response, we know this is not the entire truth ;)

Did you not enjoy the chicken yodeler?   I watched those videos 5-10 times each.  I could not breathe I was laughing so hard!!! 
When something makes me cry from laughter, it's worth sharing  ;D ;D

I understand your post about relationships.   Many times when you intertwine your reality with another person's reality there is a big risk involved.   And sometimes we just can't take that risk for one reason or another. 

Possibles

• View Profile
« Reply #400 on: December 05, 2017, 03:31:02 PM »
Yes Firefly I laughed at the chicken yodeler too.
Here is more music but it's too heavy I think for the music thread. It fits better here.

Amy Lee's (Amy Lynn Hartzler) family moved around alot. But she attended and graduated from Pulaski
Academy, a private school in Little Rock in 2000. Pretty good education for a girl with a father who had the income of a local disc jockey.
Her 3 year old sister died of an 'unspecified illness'. Amy later wrote a song called Hello, it's track 9 on their debut album "Fallen". It was performed for her family. It's personal, so personal that she says she can't perform it live at concerts because she'll go into a serious breakdown.
 Her mom is Sara Cargill from Scottish Clan Drummond.
The lovely Hayley Williams say's this song is about;
"Stop living in a fake fairytale… like, WAKE UP!’ When thinking how I could really get that across in the song I decided I’d use a house. Someone’s safe place, even in a fairy tale… you can’t forge a refuge out of magic & fairy dust. You gotta build it just as real and as solid as a stupid old brick.”
Really Hayley? I'm all for helping to bury the castle but is the princess ready to be rescued? Or has she made a pet of the dragon?

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #401 on: December 07, 2017, 03:10:24 PM »
Interesting thread about Frank Guistra and the "Boys Club"

https://twitter.com/gladyslala/status/938487600251158528

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #402 on: December 08, 2017, 12:11:51 AM »
Interesting thread about Frank Guistra and the "Boys Club"

https://twitter.com/gladyslala/status/938487600251158528
That one caught my eye too especially since @nrgiseternal links to it often.  Frank Giustra is also involved in Uranium 1 and the Clinton Foundation.

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #403 on: December 10, 2017, 01:00:39 AM »
True Detective Season 1. They knew.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #404 on: December 10, 2017, 01:59:16 AM »
True Detective Season 1. They knew.

Also based on actual ritual murders in n.o.