Theres another "insider" on this forum

• 64 Replies

Klickstir

• View Profile
Re: Theres another "insider" on this forum
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2017, 05:50:54 PM »

LOL,
I'm glad that you all have a sense of humor,
Self importance doesn't look good on the enlightened mind.

I have a serious question though.
What is it that you would expect from an insider if a real one revealed themselves to you?  How would you know?  is it certain names?  certain credentials?  what tickles your sense of 'who's who'?

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2017, 07:32:03 PM »

LOL,

What is it that you would expect from an insider if a real one revealed themselves to you?  How would you know?  is it certain names?  certain credentials?  what tickles your sense of 'who's who'?

Im certain any other member here, who had like read some posts and visited for purposes other than oral auto erotica would answer ,discernment.

Also, there are abundant humorous post all over the Swarm however as with everything it's all about timing.
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Doobious

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2017, 08:22:40 PM »

LOL,

I believe none of what I hear and half of what I see and I'm not talking with my eyessss
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 09:23:58 PM by Doobious »

Greg

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2017, 08:26:39 PM »

LOL,

The book of the lock and key have you heard of it?

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2017, 09:37:46 PM »

LOL,

"Whatever blows your hair back."

Old Silver

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2017, 09:40:01 PM »
It's all in the mystery in the eyes of the beholder imo and knowing what people believe in
The Sunlight Demands Your Reflection

Doobious

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2017, 09:59:25 PM »
It's all in the mystery in the eyes of the beholder imo and knowing what people believe in

I'm not following you

But that part caught my attention

Did you lose your train of thought?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 10:01:56 PM by Doobious »

Old Silver

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2017, 10:05:28 PM »

I'm not following you

But that part caught my attention

Did you lose your train of thought?

Knowing what people believe in as benefit of awareness I think that if you know what you believe in it is equally as important

Doobious

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2017, 10:20:59 PM »
Why after all we've been through would you still want to fuck with knowing anything outside of your own beliefs?

All that did was get everyone twisted and toyed with, no?

It's only when I stopped worrying about others beliefs and focused on my own beliefs and sense of knowing, that things went back to "normal".

Understanding certain beliefs is important generally speaking, but trying to peg someone down to theirs is futile and like chasing ghosts with a flashlight...

One thing I've learned in all this:

When the day is over and your head is going down to your pillow, your head empties. There you are, shapes and colors flickering across your eyelids, all that you are at that point is what you believe...I only want my thoughts and beliefs fuelling where I go.

I have been trying to let others believe what they choose and not let it effect me... It's easier than you might think. Trust isn't all or nothing. That usually ends in sometime dominating another.

Taps helmet

Old Silver

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2017, 10:25:16 PM »
Why after all we've been through would you still want to fuck with knowing anything outside of your own beliefs?

All that did was get everyone twisted and toyed with, no?

It's only when I stopped worrying about others beliefs and focused on my own beliefs and sense of knowing, that things went back to "normal".

Understanding certain beliefs is important generally speaking, but trying to peg someone down to theirs is futile and like chasing ghosts with a flashlight...

One thing I've learned in all this:

When the day is over and your head is going down to your pillow, your head empties. There you are, shapes and colors flickering across your eyelids, all that you are at that point is what you believe...I only want my thoughts and beliefs fuelling where I go.

I have been trying to let others believe what they choose and not let it effect me... It's easier than you might think. Trust isn't all or nothing. That usually ends in sometime dominating another.

Taps helmet

I don't still do that it is me remembering man , the past comes back to haunt but I'm still learning of much of where I've been I guess it's like riding a bike

Doobious

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2017, 10:44:41 PM »
I asked you a question

I didn't make an accusation

Just saying bro

Klickstir

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2017, 11:14:21 PM »

LOL,

Im certain any other member here, who had like read some posts and visited for purposes other than oral auto erotica would answer ,discernment.

Also, there are abundant humorous post all over the Swarm however as with everything it's all about timing.

Discernment, Good answer.

In my experience it isnt always about what or who you know, but how well you see into things, and how well you make decisions.

You can stare at your reflection begging sunlight and demanding to see the face of an elite insider but if no one else believes in you is it still true?

BigBlue82

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2017, 02:54:43 AM »

LOL,

Judging by questions you're asking leads me to believe you are that "insider". I can't speak for everyone here, but there are two main things that I would expect or want from an insider and those are:

1). Information or knowledge to make myself a better human being as well as others around me to share this knowledge with. I would love to see a more spiritual society as opposed this technology governed aristocracy they are trying to push on us. So therefore any knowledge that can elevate the human mind and spirit and thus humanity as a whole would be greatly appreciated.

2). Any information to put it bluntly concerning doom. Even though I don't care if I live or die, I don't like to see or feel the suffering of others around me. Any Information to prepare for financial or social collapse would be greatly appreciated so that I could protect my family, friends, and others during this time would be paramount knowledge to have.
"Nearly all men can handle adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."- Abraham Lincoln

"We buy things we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress people we don't like..."

Sordid

• A wise man listens, a fool only hears many words.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2017, 08:54:16 AM »

LOL,

Discernment, Good answer.

In my experience it isnt always about what or who you know, but how well you see into things, and how well you make decisions.

You can stare at your reflection begging sunlight and demanding to see the face of an elite insider but if no one else believes in you is it still true?

Now that is interesting..
~Which Wolf Wins?~

Klickstir

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2017, 09:34:11 AM »

LOL,

Judging by questions you're asking leads me to believe you are that "insider".

LOL, 
A fool with less than a highskool education, less than a whole brain, less than a whole memory, drugged, ass raped, sent past the brink of sanity, cast away by family and friends, living in the basement of an internet friend's daughter...

Sure I'm an insider, inside hell inside my own skin.

Even so, you cant take away the who that i am.  I am No One.

Sorry, I'm not the insider you're looking for, and I have never lived up to anyone's expectations, but I will give you this BigBlue82:

https://steemit.com/gardening/@noone/three-sisters-rock-mound-gardening