• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
Re: Theres another "insider" on this forum
« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2017, 01:43:10 PM »
Someone once said it like this:

The one you are looking for is the one who is looking

If they claim to have all the answers surely they lie
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 17, 2017, 01:08:36 PM »
Someone once said it like this:

The one you are looking for is the one who is looking

I love this.

Grasses phrase too 😎
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Bcjams

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 18, 2017, 05:19:14 PM »
if the universe is accelerating from the big bang explosion...at some point it will slow down from the force of the explosion...then it will stop... then reverse direction...gain speed...and when all matter everywhere returns to the center..another big bang will occur....and start the process all over again....

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 18, 2017, 05:29:37 PM »
if the universe is accelerating from the big bang explosion...at some point it will slow down from the force of the explosion...then it will stop... then reverse direction...gain speed...and when all matter everywhere returns to the center..another big bang will occur....and start the process all over again....

please know i hold you in the highest regard

if cows gave aether instead of milk wed all be awake
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Bcjams

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 18, 2017, 05:47:08 PM »
i know in the face of my other opinions it seems errant...but i can have two very large thoughts at once and not crowd the space in between....but say the universe is a torus...and at one time it was a very small torus containing all matter in one space and then it exploded due to ? and we are still in acceleration phase of the explosion....but we will slow down and then gravity will begin to pull everything back to itself in the center...and when it does another big bang will occur.....we know what is inside the torus ...we do not know what is outside the torus....