To me (you)

• 33 Replies

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
Re: To me (you)
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2017, 12:08:14 PM »
Why is it that negatives are associated with the "dark"?

Its on thing to understand that its the default state of things prior to the "light" being introduced.
But when did it become associated with the negative aspect of things?

That was the purpose of this thread.

What gave you that idea in this thread
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

ColdReb00t

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2017, 01:46:20 PM »
In the beginning there was Darkness.

Then there was light.

Darkness gets a bad rap it is after all the default state of existence.

We fear what's in the dark but if you cannot see something and cannot hear something then what is there to fear ? it is Illuminating the darkness that brings fear.

Fear is the mind-killer.

Calm. Indifference. Grey.
"You don't change the way people think by changing what they say. You change the way people think with HEADLESS CHARRED BODIES FLYING THROUGH THE AIR. BLOOD! FLAMES! HELLFIRE AND DAMNATION!"
~~ Alastair J. R. Young

"All weather is now manufactured. Period."
~~Scott Stevens

Samalayuca

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2017, 02:08:36 PM »

Then there was light.

We fear what's in the dark but if you cannot see something and cannot hear something then what is there to fear ? it is Illuminating the darkness that brings fear.

Fear is the mind-killer.

Yes. Deepness and silence, such is our original nature.  8)
Soy descendiente de la raza del silencio

Searching in TX

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2017, 08:03:27 PM »
Just finished watching the Netflix series "Dark" last night, lol.

Some topics covered: Gordian knot, time is circular, everything is connected, wormholes

Possibles

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2017, 04:18:29 AM »
Warning, explicit.
A shock and awe approach to balance.

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2017, 10:15:08 AM »
Warning, explicit.
thanks for posting this, very very good.. also about your previous comment about your posts, i really enjoy them, however replying without having much to say, and you having said more than i could in your posts, id rather not pollute up the space.. again, im sure im not the only one who enjoys your posts

Iamme

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2017, 12:57:39 PM »
Warning, explicit.
thanks for posting this, very very good.. also about your previous comment about your posts, i really enjoy them, however replying without having much to say, and you having said more than i could in your posts, id rather not pollute up the space.. again, im sure im not the only one who enjoys your posts

I hope I'm working towards becoming "a wholly integrated individual far from a fragmented, new age disaster." The video is good. Thanks :)

PS - I appreciate reading the posts here (esp the ones that I disagree about, open my eyes, help me to think in different ways, etc.). Thanks to all who participate.
"The real secret of magic is that the world is made of words," said Terence McKenna, "and that if you know the words that the world is made of, you can make of it whatever you wish."

Possibles

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2017, 01:23:15 PM »
Warning, explicit.
Shock and Awe in the right hands is an effective solution in extreme cases.
De-promgramers use it to 'rest control' of the patient who is deeply affected.
One hypnotist I knew was questioned about using hypnosis to cure hypnosis. He said
'hypnosis is like slavery, you can't just go in and free the slaves, you have to
go one by one and 'buy' them, and then slowly give themselves back to themselves.
Like exorcism or combat rescue there is risk to the rescuer, and no guarantee that the
'freedom' will hold. But it 'creates a temporary environment where healing is possible'.
Brute force has it's place.
My man 'Lao Tsu' cautioned about the dangers of playing the 'Master Carpenter' and the risk of cutting off your own gonads. Chap 74 Tao Te Ching

Yet what do we say to the mother with a missing child?
  'there is no spoon?'
  'spiral out, keep going?'
  'karma's a bitch?'
Fuck no, sometimes you just have to grab a torch and pitchfork and light and darkness be damned.
Also montecristo thanks for your comment on my comment about comments. Hee-Hee
Thanks for you coment lamme.
And a shout out to the 1T2X1. Watch your six and you soul.

Samalayuca

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2017, 02:37:51 PM »
Warning, explicit.

I hope I'm working towards becoming "a wholly integrated individual far from a fragmented, new age disaster." The video is good. Thanks :)

PS - I appreciate reading the posts here (esp the ones that I disagree about, open my eyes, help me to think in different ways, etc.). Thanks to all who participate.

The Possibles video corresponds to a text by Alana Louise May on her blog that generated an interesting debate in the comments section. It has 281 readers post. Enjoy!

http://alanalouisemay.com/blog/2015/11/19/love-and-light-new-age-crap

sheepdog

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2017, 09:56:25 PM »
For starters the amygdala is the seat of your emotions learn to access it and bingo no fear further the gut brain when accessed will add more  help. lived in a haunted house for some period of time one room emitted a fear frequency each time i passed by really irked me  cursed each time I went by it.

Possibles

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2017, 09:06:17 PM »
For starters the amygdala is the seat of your emotions learn to access it and bingo no fear further the gut brain when accessed will add more  help. lived in a haunted house for some period of time one room emitted a fear frequency each time i passed by really irked me  cursed each time I went by it.
I'd never heard of the gut-brain.
Did some looking around and was surprised to see how much hard science there is about it. The link between emotional, cognitive centers of the brain and peripheral intestinal microbiota seems to be well studied. I've known about probiotics for decades but I had no idea the implications were now so all encompassing in overall physical and mental health.
There is good deal of 'pop science' and 'grant mining' running interferece in the field but that is to be expected. As always, discernment. Thanks for the tip.
When you say 'access the gut-brain' do you mean nurture it with diet bringing it to full function and thereby bolstering mental well being or is there something more here?

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2017, 01:22:33 PM »
I'd never heard of the gut-brain.
Did some looking around and was surprised to see how much hard science there is about it. The link between emotional, cognitive centers of the brain and peripheral intestinal microbiota seems to be well studied. I've known about probiotics for decades but I had no idea the implications were now so all encompassing in overall physical and mental health.
There is good deal of 'pop science' and 'grant mining' running interferece in the field but that is to be expected. As always, discernment. Thanks for the tip.
When you say 'access the gut-brain' do you mean nurture it with diet bringing it to full function and thereby bolstering mental well being or is there something more here?

Do a search of "gut brain and autism" and it is quite interesting all the money that is poured into research in this field.  Also, "gut brain and autoimmune disorder"
Not all who wander are lost....

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2017, 01:24:41 PM »

Then there was light.

Fear is the mind-killer.

ref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2F

Samalayuca

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2017, 01:41:22 AM »

Then there was light.

Fear is the mind-killer.

I did not know this version. I loved it.

Muchas gracias, Firefly

And yes: to me (you) so hum
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 11:31:41 AM by Samalayuca »

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2017, 11:38:02 AM »

Then there was light.

Fear is the mind-killer.

I did not know this version. I loved it.

Muchas gracias, Firefly

And yes: to me (you) so hum

De Nada  :D

This version helped me find beauty in the stillness and darkness.