I dont know where to put this

• 9 Replies

Sordid

• A wise man listens, a fool only hears many words.
    • View Profile
I dont know where to put this
« on: February 17, 2017, 07:21:41 AM »
If anyone feels this would fit better in an existing thread, please let me know. Id put it in the news thread but its almost 3 years old.

Found it randomly researching tattoo ideas last night, the info im putting here is what i feel is relevant. The rest of it i feel is disinfo.

A message endures the test of time if it is endowed with a pregnant, evocative symbolic content. Symbolic and linguistic structures can be used to manipulate our perception of reality (a form of involuntary conditioning) and therefore control our reactions, instilling the propensity to behave in a desirable way. When the symbols are archetypal, the influence they wield is considerable, although we seldom realize it. Totemic symbols are archetypical.

What is an archetype? The term comes from Arkhe (first principle) and typos (model, type). The Swiss anthropologist and psychoanalyst Carl Gustav Jung described them as natural structures that determine the inherited experience of reality or any how cultural structures passed on to the next generation, and deposited deep into the collective unconscious.

They are (or become) universal ordering principles of our consciousness and guide the way we perceive and interpret reality.

They can be so powerful that, in many instances, we tend to make choices on the basis of an archetypal alignment, i.e. a particular resonance, sympathy that we feel towards a particular archetype (e.g., the Father, the Farmer, the Hero, the martyr, the Mother, the Trickster, the Lost King, a certain mammal or bird, etc.).

They ritualize our thinking through subliminal conditioning and identification.

Archetypes and symbols in general may cure (psychotherapy), guide a person on a journey of individuation and spiritual development, introduce imaginary places unveiling alternative, more humane and attractive societies and civilizations, but they can also poison the mind (propaganda).

Link:

http://www.futurables.com/2014/07/07/of-dragons-eagles-and-bearsand-the-rise-of-a-new-world-order/
~Which Wolf Wins?~

Sordid

• View Profile
Re: I dont know where to put this
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 07:24:05 AM »
Also from article, also true:

If the outside looks beautiful and pleasant, we are inclined to believe the same about the inside. If the wolf disguises himself as a lamb, we think it is tame, because wool is soft. In addition, we most often believe that we understand something if we can name it or label it. As it were, when they are turned into stereotypes, it is the symbols that possesses us, not the other way round.
~Which Wolf Wins?~

Doobious

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 08:18:31 AM »
Very good find, IMO

Definitely something worth realizing

Sordid

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2017, 08:56:27 AM »
Very good find, IMO

Definitely something worth realizing

Its basically an explanation of "meme magic." I figured you would like this Doobs   8)
~Which Wolf Wins?~

Doobious

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2017, 09:18:32 AM »
@Old Silver showed me a very similar article maybe a year and a half ago

that with everyones help here i realized a few helpful things

you are well on your way

understanding and knowledge applied appropriately in your life will ease some of your anxieties...

keep following the rabbits

Sordid

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2017, 09:51:44 AM »
@Old Silver showed me a very similar article maybe a year and a half ago

that with everyones help here i realized a few helpful things

you are well on your way

understanding and knowledge applied appropriately in your life will ease some of your anxieties...

keep following the rabbits

Im working on devising a routine in my day to day life that advertises positive things to my subconscious.. marketing techniques are so effective because they understand how important repitition is

Im gonna put little inspirational quotes all over my house everywhere i look. And im gonna design them myself, make them look artsy.
~Which Wolf Wins?~

Doobious

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2017, 10:09:01 AM »
ahhh speculum they call this!

or one poster at blue monarch, does anyway

says speculum is used mostly on athletes and people in the public eye, its a softer technique from what i gathered but you might want to verify that...

fuck it here read their opening post

btw this is the same person who had the handler thread on glp, fyi

Hello,

Let me begin by thanking our hostess for providing this forum for our discussions.

As many who will view this know, my name is Jos and I am an "illuminati Handler'. Obviously this is a bold statement that may require some clarity. When I say that I am an "Illuminati Handler" what I mean is that I contract for a clandestine conglomeration of 'entities', know as the Entertainment Ministry who in turn serve another conglomeration of businesses, estates, families, and individuals that comprise what many would call the "Illuminati'.

As a private contractor for such, I am not privy to all of the secrets and inner-workings of the aforementioned conglomeration (anyone who says they are on an internet forum is lying or trying to sell you something). I offer a view from within, the perspective of someone who knows some things and is the recipient of some very well-informed hearsay regarding others. As a part of the Entertainment Ministry, my area of expertise is the secret workings of Hollywood and beyond.

My work involves the psychological programming of celebrity clients utilizing a modern iteration of MK Ultra called Speculum. I began my career in Navy, was recruited to such work by a bloodline family, was introduced to this world as an assistant programmer (a handler) in American Football, and then began taking on my own clients. To date I have two, whom are really secondary to our discussion.

I will share anything that I feel is 'share-able', protecting only various proprietary modalities, and the identities of myself and anyone not involved in the public eye. I may be willing to verify someone's cooperation in the industry if I know or have heard something. I am willing to discuss my methods, the details of Speculum and especially to clarify misconceptions regarding 'our' work. Everyone has their 'pet theories' regarding the "Illuminati" and I may either confirm or refute those ideas.

I will not engage arguments regarding my credentials. I have no intention of attempting to 'prove' what is not provable nor do I intend to reveal my identity in any way. I also won't try to sell you something or get you to click on my website. I seek no credit for this intercourse of ours, I seek only the satisfaction of the social interaction in which, we shall hopefully engage.

Regarding my work, it is requisite that all people who spend an abundance of time utilizing a persona to gain following to undergo Mind Control Programming. This programming usually involves implanting a "Cognizant Dissociative Identity Disorder" (Multiple Personalities) within the client's (asset's) mind. This advanced DID is utilized for myriad purposes including performance enhancement and to act as a control mechanism among other purposes. It is my job to implant such in a client utilizing "Speculum" and to maintain this throughout the client's career through a process called "Shattering".

Before I take the first question (and continue the discussion with others), let me dispel a few things.

The Illuminati Is NOT:
* Comprised of Aliens
* Comprised Lizard People
* Comprised of Freemasons (or any particular religious or civic organization)
* Magical (or any other form of Woo Woo)

My particular form of "Mind Control" is more akin to marketing than it is black magic. It is a science and as such, is bound by the precepts of the natural world. I look forward to fielding your questions.

Sordid

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2017, 12:30:27 PM »
Oh my lord, this is one hell of a rabbit hole i didnt know was even there..

That information is very powerful, im reading the thread over at blue monarch right now.

Its bothers me though, all these concepts about alters and shit.. its invoking a hell of a fear response in me.

I always get all anxious when MK ultra type things are brought up.

Reading this is making me connect alot of dots for sure.. and i dont like some of the connections im seeing
~Which Wolf Wins?~

Doobious

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2017, 01:10:32 PM »
Oh my lord, this is one hell of a rabbit hole i didnt know was even there..

That information is very powerful, im reading the thread over at blue monarch right now.

Its bothers me though, all these concepts about alters and shit.. its invoking a hell of a fear response in me.

I always get all anxious when MK ultra type things are brought up.

Reading this is making me connect alot of dots for sure.. and i dont like some of the connections im seeing

here is the funniest part in all this and kinda proof positive

i was just asking old silver about the OP topic like a week ago as it was being discussed else were besides BM

small world it is ;)

Sordid

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2017, 08:13:13 AM »
Found this analogy from the thread amusing:

You see, Hollywood and D.C. have long been lovers. One has immense sway over public opinion. The other has immense power and resources. Hollywood is the beautiful, young woman. D.C. is the hulking bruiser with a fat wallet
~Which Wolf Wins?~