Shower Thoughts

• 53 Replies

Grass is Green

• View Profile
Shower Thoughts
« on: February 17, 2017, 01:22:54 PM »
I bet we can come up with much better stuff than reddit. I'll start.

So-called prophets are really just people who are really good at getting the world to manifest their statements.

Starborn88

• ~ Questioning reality ~
    • View Profile
Re: Shower Thoughts
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 01:49:57 PM »
Interesting theory!

Then I prophesize that we're all awesome, free, eternal beings busting out of this matrix prison 8)

WARNING: objects in mirror are larger than they appear.

ColdReb00t

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 01:57:09 PM »

So-called prophets are really just people who are really good at getting the world to manifest their statements.

Well, that's kinda how reddit works. Many interpretation theory. I'd rather stay grey.
"You don't change the way people think by changing what they say. You change the way people think with HEADLESS CHARRED BODIES FLYING THROUGH THE AIR. BLOOD! FLAMES! HELLFIRE AND DAMNATION!"
~~ Alastair J. R. Young

"All weather is now manufactured. Period."
~~Scott Stevens

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2017, 04:24:40 PM »
Why do we park on driveways and drive on Parkways?

In all seriousness though has anyone ever wondered why water stimulates thought it's a Perfectly Natural consequence
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2017, 04:41:31 PM »
Water is closer in vibration to the subconscious, just as air is to the spirit. Shower thoughts are just subconscious bubbling to the surface because it can more easily.

Sordid

• A wise man listens, a fool only hears many words.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2017, 05:35:05 PM »
A rubiks cube can be solved in 27 or less turns no matter how mixed up it is (assuming you havent moved the stickers lmao)
~Which Wolf Wins?~

Doobious

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2017, 07:43:56 PM »

In all seriousness though has anyone ever wondered why water stimulates thought it's a Perfectly Natural consequence

Cause water is a container of consciousness?

Also...

I still drive Uber, I met a guy just last week and we got to talking right? Well at some point I mentioned how words have more than one meaning etc, words have power and can be used to confuse.. his example to me, to show understanding was exactly what you said about the driveway, parkway. Word for word... I'm totally blown away by that... So strange how the universe talks back man

Iamme

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2017, 07:45:03 PM »

Awesome!
"The real secret of magic is that the world is made of words," said Terence McKenna, "and that if you know the words that the world is made of, you can make of it whatever you wish."

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2017, 08:21:13 PM »

Also...

I still drive Uber, I met a guy just last week and we got to talking right? Well at some point I mentioned how words have more than one meaning etc, words have power and can be used to confuse.. his example to me, to show understanding was exactly what you said about the driveway, parkway. Word for word... I'm totally blown away by that... So strange how the universe talks back man

You really should revive this thread @Doobious :

http://nrgiseternal.com/index.php/topic,1338.msg13311.html#msg13311

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2017, 06:09:08 PM »

Also...

Not so much a container, more like a platform. I borrow from our friend Rofsy...

"Think of the amazing water molecule!

Hydrogen is a physical building block! Oxygen is an oxidizer!

One creates form and substance and one dissolves...burns... purifies! And yet both coexist equally within the 105 degree co-valent bond! Perfect symmetry. Water cannot exist without both in balance."

nrgiseternal

• All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2017, 06:16:37 PM »
Water is the only thing thats solid state floats on its liquid state
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2017, 06:55:41 PM »
this sounds weird typing it but it is so...

For awhile now I find myself thinking about people in the shower, just regular conversational stuff or going over a recent encounter etc.. and when I close my eyes as I do in the shower often, I get visualizations of them and sense that I am sort of communing with them.  Idk really but I have taken it as a sort of spiritual experience that the water seems to magnify.
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Doobious

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2017, 06:59:15 PM »
You aren't the only one

I've experienced that with others as well

Ask them about it, you might be surprised by the reaction you get!

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2017, 11:53:48 PM »

Figured this belonged here.  Why is Aether on earth and practically ignored (at the moment) and Ether in outerspace (the space between) and has been denied existence by science?

HAHA I just had to do a little research to see if I was even spelling things right or had a point or anything jajaja

It is hard to say if there is a differentiation between the two but I will leave the error there since it led me to some simple and neat research after I watched the video below:

late 14c., "upper regions of space," from Old French ether and directly from Latin aether "the upper pure, bright air," from Greek aether "upper air; bright, purer air; the sky," from aithein "to burn, shine," from PIE root *aidh- "to burn" (see edifice ).

In ancient cosmology, the element that filled all space beyond the sphere of the moon, constituting the substance of the stars and planets. Conceived of as a purer form of fire or air, or as a fifth element. From 17c.-19c., it was the scientific word for an assumed "frame of reference" for forces in the universe, perhaps without material properties. The concept was shaken by the Michelson-Morley experiment (1887) and discarded after the Theory of Relativity won acceptance, but before it went it gave rise to the colloquial use of ether for "the radio" (1899).

The name also was bestowed c.1730 (Frobenius; in English by 1757) on a volatile chemical compound known since 14c. for its lightness and lack of color (its anesthetic properties weren't fully established until 1842).
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/aether

so if we take the latin form of the word which was Aether and had a connotation with brightness that could mean the terrestrial space between and Ether then is the substance denied by the theory of relativity.

You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Bcjams

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2017, 04:17:10 AM »
faith is the ability rearrange or to change the strength of electron bonds...thus the mountains move and water is walkable...if there were such bonds...but if everything is vibrating..so then changing the rate of the vibration is the key...you could cast a complimentary vibration the change the first...ie like music