hello new and old..

• 432 Replies

TheMightyRatSlayer

Re: hello new and old..
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2015, 07:28:22 PM »
I had noticed that the extreme shill squad from LoP had succeeded in ruining what was another great thread. I checked back at GLP and saw Searching's post about your new website. I've been mostly reading along with all three of your threads, posting every so often, but have learned quite a bit.

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2015, 07:30:31 PM »
well youre one of the first posters on what will be the biggest ct forum on the net. feel free to tell anyone amicable to our cause and most importantly enjoy yourself here, this is a censorship free, safe place
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2015, 07:32:25 PM »
searching when you see this, i set you as a moderator
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

TheMightyRatSlayer

« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2015, 07:33:41 PM »
well youre one of the first posters on what will be the biggest ct forum on the net. feel free to tell anyone amicable to our cause and most importantly enjoy yourself here, this is a censorship free, safe place

Thank you, sir. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the idea of an actual free-speech ct forum without mods like chip and shills like flintstone.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2015, 07:34:54 PM »
ok everyone, i have some site tinkering to do. im going to rest for the night and let the word spread and ill be posting in the a.m. we have a helluva group for a site thats an hour old. you all humble me and i cant wait to begin in earnest tomorrow

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2015, 07:36:01 PM »
ok everyone, i have some site tinkering to do. im going to rest for the night and let the word spread and ill be posting in the a.m. we have a helluva group for a site thats an hour old. you all humble me and i cant wait to begin in earnest tomorrow

get used to it, its now a reality and feel free to start threads on anything you wish

FilthyBeast

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2015, 07:42:07 PM »
I'm here.   ;D
Thanks for giving us the heads up for this new forum........this will be refreshing

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2015, 07:47:17 PM »
searching has been invaluable to me, hence why he is my first moderator. i know hell be fair and reasonable. good to see you fb, im glad you found us

FilthyBeast

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2015, 08:02:02 PM »
searching has been invaluable to me, hence why he is my first moderator. i know hell be fair and reasonable. good to see you fb, im glad you found us
Thanks for having me.  The core group is truly a unique set of people with much to add to my knowledge.  I have been following you since this summer and this has really snowballed into something special.

Doobious Dimensions

« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2015, 08:03:50 PM »
Doobious here and glad this happened

I'm on vacation but will check in later...this is very exciting

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2015, 08:08:10 PM »
Doobious here and glad this happened

so happy to see you doob. although im sure my deteactors would doubt this, i had no intention of going into the ct forum business, the abhorrible practices of the "preeminent" sites made it a necessity.

im happy youre here
I'm on vacation but will check in later...this is very exciting

RROAR

« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2015, 08:13:27 PM »
Greetings and salutations. I've followed the threads and find much enlightening.

Matouwac Torch

« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2015, 08:15:12 PM »
Matouwac Torch here.
So very pleased to say that and be HERE too!
I had a feeling this was on the way, and I look forward to growing this space and community.
Journey well,
MT

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2015, 08:15:24 PM »
Greetings and salutations. I've followed the threads and find much enlightening.

hello and welcome. i think youll find things different in a good way here, and this goes for all, if you have any suggestions to optimize your experience please feel free to let me or searchingintx know

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2015, 08:17:46 PM »
Matouwac Torch here.
So very pleased to say that and be HERE too!
I had a feeling this was on the way, and I look forward to growing this space and community.
Journey well,
MT

as i said, understandably some may not believe this, but this was never my intention. that being said, wow what an all star team we have in our first 2 hours..lol

im happy you found us, i was banned at glp like a minute after you mentioned commenting before the next ban came..lol

welcome friend im happy to see you