Glad to see you around Nick :)

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
Re: hello new and old..
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2015, 08:21:38 PM »
Glad to see you around Nick :)

kozmo, so good to see you. tomorrow ill be posting with renewed and unprecedented energy. this is amazing to have so many high calibre posters here so soon.

welcome friend
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Z-Unit

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2015, 08:28:35 PM »
Long time lurker/follower of yours on Glp, I've read about 90% of your posts. It's been an intriguing experience to say the least. Excited to be here!  ;D

Kozmo

« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2015, 08:33:43 PM »
Loving the new digs! Glad to leave those other places behind, didn't post as much as I would have liked due to my computer being hacked from the first place. Looking forward to the energies here, and sharing more frequently.. Cheers good bro.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2015, 08:35:51 PM »
One thing I should mention, I have top notch anti monitoring software and will never sell your info. When I say this is a safe space, I mean SAFE
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Doobious Dimensions

« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2015, 08:46:35 PM »
One thing I should mention, I have top notch anti monitoring software and will never sell your info. When I say this is a safe space, I mean SAFE

glad to here that, whew

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2015, 09:01:56 PM »
Good to see everyone here!  Someone start a thread, lol

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2015, 09:03:57 PM »
One feature I've already noticed is that if you are typing a response on a thread, it will pop up in red to notify you if someone posted something while you are replying

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2015, 09:10:00 PM »

tomorrow i will begin posting in earnest, i have much familiarization to do, plus my insanely talented i.t. guy informed me hes working on an app now. i dont know if yoy saw, but i enabled you as a global moderator.

this is a little surreal, but im extremely optimistic, in the mean time, feel free to post a thread on literally anything youd like

Z-Unit

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2015, 09:13:04 PM »

Searching in TX, thanks for sharing the info to this new site.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2015, 09:13:16 PM »
my site developer just posted a thread detailing security and tech protocals, check it out. we owe this man a huge debt of gratitude, he did all of this in less than 8 hours

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2015, 09:23:57 PM »

Searching in TX, thanks for sharing the info to this new site.
(oops, quoted the wrong reply) You're very welcome!  You all deserve a place to "speak" freely.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 10:18:24 PM by Searching in TX »

Matouwac Torch

« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2015, 10:29:12 PM »
I plan to have two new threads up soon, but I am taking my time, so as to provide some worth while content.

Subject teasers-
#1 evidence of the global civilization from our past, in the form of geography and location names
#2 concept albums from one band that illustrate human origins, the warden of matrix, and the nature of the 'game'

MT

TE-O

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2015, 10:41:51 PM »
 Hello Nick- and thank you Searching in TX for pointing the way--great to see the familiar crew- Doob, Kozmo,Matouwac Torch....and others who will soon find their way!!--everything happens for a reason and I can't wait to see all who appear and share the knowledge that wakes---also thanks I.T. guy for all of your hard work!--(time to do less lurking and chime in--;))----TE-O

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2015, 10:44:47 PM »
Hello Nick- and thank you Searching in TX for pointing the way--great to see the familiar crew- Doob, Kozmo,Matouwac Torch....and others who will soon find their way!!--everything happens for a reason and I can't wait to see all who appear and share the knowledge that wakes---also thanks I.T. guy for all of your hard work!--(time to do less lurking and chime in--;))----TE-O

Welcome TE-O!