hello new and old..

• 422 Replies

Searching in TX

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
    • View Profile
Re: hello new and old..
« Reply #360 on: October 24, 2016, 02:01:38 PM »
Welcome @Dreamz !  Good to have you here.

gg666

• gg
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: November 18, 2016, 08:04:20 PM »
I am curious where this board formed from?  Just curious on its history....PS HI
gg

nrgiseternal

• All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: November 18, 2016, 08:27:10 PM »
I am curious where this board formed from?  Just curious on its history....PS HI

Seeing as how you dont know im curious how you know about us. I had a thread on glp that got shut own and here we are.
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #363 on: November 18, 2016, 10:05:05 PM »

Threads on Godlikeproductions and then on LunaticOutpost @gg666@nrgiseternal has the distinction of being banned from both  :P

gg666

• gg
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: November 19, 2016, 04:02:52 AM »

Seeing as how you dont know im curious how you know about us. I had a thread on glp that got shut own and here we are.

I saw one link in a thread on a chan board.  I mostly lurk online...don't often post.  I never really liked GLP but every once in awhile I would read threads there.  Back in the day I was on ATS until it became so generic imo...other than that I've just gone rogue w/ random websites, /r/conspiracy and chan boards.  I prefer forum format over chans...I must be behind the times because I have never heard of LunaticOutpost until now!

What does NRG stand for??
gg

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #365 on: November 19, 2016, 09:28:40 AM »

I saw one link in a thread on a chan board.  I mostly lurk online...don't often post.  I never really liked GLP but every once in awhile I would read threads there.  Back in the day I was on ATS until it became so generic imo...other than that I've just gone rogue w/ random websites, /r/conspiracy and chan boards.  I prefer forum format over chans...I must be behind the times because I have never heard of LunaticOutpost until now!

NRG = energy

Dreamz

« Reply #366 on: November 19, 2016, 09:57:13 AM »

NRG = energy

its also his initials i thought

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #367 on: November 19, 2016, 10:49:45 AM »

NRG = energy

its also his initials i thought

yes

msmc

• View Profile
« Reply #368 on: December 24, 2016, 05:29:54 AM »
Thereturn was a cool dude indeed. Doobius you have really helped me make some connections. I know the pieces fit...

Lol I know who you are.. welcome

it's not ls, I will tell you that...she was very new and never met the return, however songbird and msmc both did...

I have been wondering who wildflower is...

*eats the rest of his morning hash brownie*

Ahhhh Doobies lol my fellow toker:)

I missed you too lol...but u know dude I never met the Return...was in awe of him and was learning a lot..but also sometimes I was absolutely lost and nonplussed and did not want to look silly In front of such clever people!  I in no way belittle myself here my iq pains me sometimes cos it's always wanting to know more....then I find stuff like the Hampstead case end up being asked to do a thread on  it and now feel complicity to shine a light on stuff but the stuff is getting...awww hell it has gotten dark as fuck but .
It cannot be allowed to continue.
Xx

I am noone really in the grand scheme of things....like all of us here ;)

Posted 1yr 2 days after you lol I'm late Xx
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 05:36:35 AM by msmc »
Protect Xx

msmc

• View Profile
« Reply #369 on: December 24, 2016, 05:38:41 AM »
Ohhhh missed him  :(
Protect Xx

ninti

• View Profile
« Reply #370 on: December 24, 2016, 07:05:23 AM »
Hi msmc , no you didn't miss him, he's around only has new account:
Known as "Doobius"

Welcome btw  ;)

Doobious

« Reply #371 on: December 24, 2016, 08:18:07 AM »

Ninti is right.

I'm still here.

How have you been?

I hope you are still spinning dnb and enjoying yourself. I really liked your thread on Hempstead. Plus you were always so kind on glp. A rarity there, to be sure.

I hope you find this place to your liking, there are some other people here you might remember as well.

Not sure they've let you know they are here though. I'll leave that to there discretion.

msmc

• View Profile
« Reply #372 on: December 24, 2016, 11:26:12 AM »
Thanks guys  : D
I'm getting ready for work but I'll b back later
Yes Doobs I still mix!
And I'm always kind but no nonsense lol Xx
Protect Xx

Alexander C

• View Profile
« Reply #373 on: February 20, 2017, 11:25:34 AM »
O! Glad I found this warren here. Lurking for a few weeks, hope everyone is having a fine Monday morning wherever they are.

Best to all of you.

nrgiseternal

• All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: February 20, 2017, 11:52:16 AM »
O! Glad I found this warren here. Lurking for a few weeks, hope everyone is having a fine Monday morning wherever they are.

Best to all of you.

Glad you found us as well. Looking forward to your contributions.
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?