Voices of NRG

• 52 Replies

Grass is Green

• View Profile
Voices of NRG
« on: April 17, 2017, 01:00:39 AM »
Look up "voices of x" or read the "Key #1" thread on this forum for background. Basically, we all post synchronicities that we experience during the day.

Here is mine. Ever since I've started intensely looking for the book of the lock and the key, I've been seeing white Kia Souls on the road, in my neighborhood, where I work, everywhere. To me, the style of the car looks like a white rabbit. Kia = key?

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
Re: Voices of NRG
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2017, 03:19:26 AM »
Ki=ka=qi

Ki-ah is the sound martial  artists make to project energy.
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2017, 09:14:53 AM »
For me it's all white cars.
I've been tuned into to it this way for quite some time and even mentioned it here once in that thread NRG asked if we had any conspiracies that were conspiracies or something like that

The white rabbits hold relative time positions during travel and should be careful to pass as time should only carefully be traveled...

Plus the white cars are usually assholes.

8)
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2017, 09:50:07 AM »
Ki=ka=qi

in karate we used ki-ah when hitting.. but it changed to is-au after a few years when i was training.. and bruce lee, a hero of mine since childhood, did he use those little sounds before and after hitting so the energy could be like water, in constant motion? always loved the little sounds he made lol

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2017, 11:14:33 AM »
Ki=ka=qi

in karate we used ki-ah when hitting.. but it changed to is-au after a few years when i was training.. and bruce lee, a hero of mine since childhood, did he use those little sounds before and after hitting so the energy could be like water, in constant motion? always loved the little sounds he made lol

Bruce knew the power of sound.

Bruce was so important the c.i.a. created a legend out of a doughy point karate "champion"(chuck norris) to sun Bruce's shine and give Americans a culturally homogenous option In martial arts.

Ever notice chuck got gov themed films?
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2017, 01:04:37 PM »
Ki=ka=qi

Bruce was so important the c.i.a. created a legend out of a doughy point karate "champion"(chuck norris) to sun Bruce's shine and give Americans a culturally homogenous option In martial arts.

thats an interesting connection.. and is learning and wielding the power of sound neeed to find the book? to ascend?  only started going through the key and voices of x threads..

DimensionsOfYou

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2017, 01:33:42 PM »
Saw the thread.
Checked the clock.
19.33. Battery % change from 9 to 10.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2017, 01:34:08 PM »
Ki=ka=qi

thats an interesting connection.. and is learning and wielding the power of sound neeed to find the book? to ascend?  only started going through the key and voices of x threads..

It is essential.

3. So how do these magical group dances “work” exactly?
For reasons that remain unclear, the path to freedom is a performance of five movements with “perfect feeling.” The choreography does heal Scott and the cop’s wife, but the show doesn’t explain why these moves open up a portal to another dimension. Maybe it works because together, the group directs an energy current toward Khatun. Or perhaps it’s about the power of forging a new family full of desperate survivors. We know it's the key—but the show doesn't tell us why.

(source: http://time.com/4605895/the-oa-explained-netflix/)

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2017, 01:34:31 PM »
Saw the thread.
Checked the clock.
19.33. Battery % change from 9 to 10.

?..lol

Ar Go ap Dyn

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2017, 11:14:46 PM »
My recent synchronistic experience was strange...

The day before yesterday, before going to bed, I thought to myself, "It would be nice if someone on the board stated what the purpose of the board is..." and there it was the next day.

On top of that, the same night, I had also been thinking about what Tolkien meant when he claimed that the LotR was a work of non-fiction; especially as I had been thinking of the introduction of other races into Europe, who did it and to what end... and a similar thread was there...  ???  :o

Shit's getting weird...  ;D LOL

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2017, 11:39:57 PM »
My recent synchronistic experience was strange...

The day before yesterday, before going to bed, I thought to myself, "It would be nice if someone on the board stated what the purpose of the board is..." and there it was the next day.

On top of that, the same night, I had also been thinking about what Tolkien meant when he claimed that the LotR was a work of non-fiction; especially as I had been thinking of the introduction of other races into Europe, who did it and to what end... and a similar thread was there...  ???  :o

Shit's getting weird...  ;D LOL

lol...it happens all the time

Ar Go ap Dyn

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2017, 11:54:30 PM »
Could anyone link me to the "Voices of X" thread? I haven't been able to find it through the search function . Thank you!

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2017, 12:16:39 AM »
Could anyone link me to the "Voices of X" thread? I haven't been able to find it through the search function . Thank you!

@Ar Go ap Dyn , it was a thread on 4chan.  Here is a post from Reddit describing it:

This is a true story. I'm new here, usually a 4channer. Just came to share this story because I thought you would like it.

Some time last year a group of anons on the 4chan paranormal board '/x/' randomly decided to start a journal recording their experiences of 'synchronicity'. (Synchronicity is a phenomenon coined by Carl Jung and is defined as the meaningful occurence of unrelated events with no causal relation) They had no idea what they would find, not being religious or spiritual in any sense, this however seemed to be the only phenomenon which they could say they had a genuine curiosity in, and wanted to try and get the bottom of what it could possible mean, if anything. The journal was called "Voices of /x/" (VOX) and encouraged people to record any events which they thought were out of the usual or even would make them seem crazy. Here are some early threads - I don't have many of them archived unfortunately: http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/6220/xvox1.jpg http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/1368/xvoxlh.jpg What happened is that the more that anons recorded these seemingly random events in their life, the more they started to notice dark patterns within the events, and join the dots more and more. Instead of reaching some great summit of enlightenment as they were hoping, they found instead that the imbued meaning seemed to point to some altogether dark or demonic force at work. For instance repeated incidents involve the words 'hell' or 'rape'. Racking their brains to cope with the stress of the potential implications of these findings, the journal itself started to become more of a group therapy session than anything else, and severely took its toll on the members who participated. Some felt that they were turning schizophrenic or that they had perhaps become possessed by demons or dark alien forces of some variety. The original creator of the journal got so worn down by it all that they had to take their leave of 4chan and spent some time in a psyche ward. One by one the people who took up the reigns of the journal also found that the stress became too much for them and they felt as thought they were pursuing a dark and troublesome route they could no longer continue to walk, the journal slowly became yet another urban legend and was discontinued permanently. At various attempts to revive the journal non participants noticed other eerie things about the journals themselves, in fact many of the threads seemed to contain individual focus points (That is in a particular thread there was a running theme of synchronicities all shared by the contributors - for instance repeated instances of the word 'snake') Some anons have claimed that each of these individual events can be translated to a letter of the alphabet, and that across all the separate threads a message is spelt out. Not everyone agrees with this however, and many argue that this is more evidence that synchronicity and all kind of magical thinking such as this display only the ability humans have to see patterns where there are none. Nevertheless those that claim the message exists agree what it spelt was something like: 'The ghost in the machine points to the false prophet' - http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/4018/jamievox1.jpg There are also many interpretations as to what the message itself could mean, some say that somebody deliberately hijacked the journal with these particular entries for the sake of viral marketing for some online magazine called 'the false prophet'.. which ties into an alternative reality game that was played last year that involved this countdown website: http://www.falseprophet-hq.com/ (A website which is constantly counting down to certain dates and has a series of passwords. Kind of a maze in itself. First passwords are 'highkey' and 'lowkey' for your own interests, may not be relevant to this story) Others claim that the message pertains to the coming of the anti-christ or merely from the devil himself. Some tie it to the conspiracy theory relating to an illuminati agent who revealed himself at the end of the Mayan calendar:
Most sceptical people believe that the journal indicates nothing, and sadly ended their last lingering thread of belief in anything at all. Was the journal hijacked by supernatural forces? Was this really a case of the cursed journal of 4chan? Or was it just the over active imaginations of anons? Is synchronicity a genuine spiritual phenomenon? And if so does it imply some evil overarching whisperer in the darkness?

Perhaps these things are never to be known by humans, but if you ever want to know, maybe you could start keeping a journal yourself, get your friends involved and post it up on the internet, but remember you have been warned.

There might just be a ghost in the machine.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/1otu3w/the_4chan_journal_that_sent_people_insane/

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2017, 12:31:15 AM »
I've been tuned into to it this way for quite some time and even mentioned it here once in that thread NRG asked if we had any conspiracies that were conspiracies or something like that

The white rabbits hold relative time positions during travel and should be careful to pass as time should only carefully be traveled...

8)

Of course a more mature way to understand this is to say that it s foolish to try and race time.

Unless you really have to and then it is clearly possible just becareful,,, time is an assahole sometimes.
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2017, 12:59:29 AM »

8)

Of course a more mature way to understand this is to say that it s foolish to try and race time.

Unless you really have to and then it is clearly possible just becareful,,, time is an assahole sometimes.

Racing against time is the result of a lack of certainty.