Voices of NRG

• 52 Replies

Iamme

• View Profile
Re: Voices of NRG
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2017, 04:22:49 PM »
Ki=ka=qi

Ki-ah is the sound martial  artists make to project energy.
in karate we used ki-ah when hitting.. but it changed to is-au after a few years when i was training.. and bruce lee, a hero of mine since childhood, did he use those little sounds before and after hitting so the energy could be like water, in constant motion? always loved the little sounds he made lol

Bruce knew the power of sound.

Bruce was so important the c.i.a. created a legend out of a doughy point karate "champion"(chuck norris) to sun Bruce's shine and give Americans a culturally homogenous option In martial arts.

Ever notice chuck got gov themed films?
thats an interesting connection.. and is learning and wielding the power of sound neeed to find the book? to ascend?  only started going through the key and voices of x threads..

It is essential.

3. So how do these magical group dances “work” exactly?
For reasons that remain unclear, the path to freedom is a performance of five movements with “perfect feeling.” The choreography does heal Scott and the cop’s wife, but the show doesn’t explain why these moves open up a portal to another dimension. Maybe it works because together, the group directs an energy current toward Khatun. Or perhaps it’s about the power of forging a new family full of desperate survivors. We know it's the key—but the show doesn't tell us why.

(source: http://time.com/4605895/the-oa-explained-netflix/)

I keep thinking about this and have wanted to discuss it here, the idea of creating a "perfect feeling" and how it relates to the movements. Perfect feeling seems really important to me and I used to try to live in a space where I possessed more of what I would characterize as feelings that are true, pure, perfect... Work has eaten me up lately and I'm far from this space right now in my life. It seems to me the movements are in themselves a way to help our focus so we can create the feeling and so maybe the movement could be replaced by many actions or things that help us to focus and stay in that space??? Just some thoughts.
If the Earth was flat, cats would have pushed everything off of it by now.

ninti

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2017, 08:33:47 PM »
Ki=ka=qi

in karate we used ki-ah when hitting.. but it changed to is-au after a few years when i was training.. and bruce lee, a hero of mine since childhood, did he use those little sounds before and after hitting so the energy could be like water, in constant motion? always loved the little sounds he made lol

Bruce knew the power of sound.

Bruce was so important the c.i.a. created a legend out of a doughy point karate "champion"(chuck norris) to sun Bruce's shine and give Americans a culturally homogenous option In martial arts.

Ever notice chuck got gov themed films?
thats an interesting connection.. and is learning and wielding the power of sound neeed to find the book? to ascend?  only started going through the key and voices of x threads..

It is essential.

3. So how do these magical group dances “work” exactly?
For reasons that remain unclear, the path to freedom is a performance of five movements with “perfect feeling.” The choreography does heal Scott and the cop’s wife, but the show doesn’t explain why these moves open up a portal to another dimension. Maybe it works because together, the group directs an energy current toward Khatun. Or perhaps it’s about the power of forging a new family full of desperate survivors. We know it's the key—but the show doesn't tell us why.

(source: http://time.com/4605895/the-oa-explained-netflix/)

I keep thinking about this and have wanted to discuss it here, the idea of creating a "perfect feeling" and how it relates to the movements. Perfect feeling seems really important to me and I used to try to live in a space where I possessed more of what I would characterize as feelings that are true, pure, perfect... Work has eaten me up lately and I'm far from this space right now in my life. It seems to me the movements are in themselves a way to help our focus so we can create the feeling and so maybe the movement could be replaced by many actions or things that help us to focus and stay in that space??? Just some thoughts.
Having felt this numerous times in my life... whether it be throwing darts in the exact place I wanted .. or being faced by a group of hooligans out to hurt people and walking past them in complete Zen modus, being invisible in a large room while practicing Tai Chi (and some one turning on a light, yet remaining invisible)  trance dancing with complete strangers with euphoric overload ..  I can go on .. lol and on...  for me it is MAGIC, comes down to inner knowing and trust.. it's every day..

TE-O

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2017, 08:41:59 PM »
" I have re-occurring dreams that have me back in high school, playing football. The dream is that I'm my current age but am filling in for the team, and the game is starting and I can't find my gear. It's an annoying dream lol."

Grass is G.----I too have had this exact dream many times????!

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2017, 08:49:23 PM »
Just wait till we get to the sandbox
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2017, 11:26:36 PM »
Just wait till we get to the sandbox

As in open world and free roaming?

Ar Go ap Dyn

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2017, 02:06:00 AM »
This might be related or not... true story though  :P

I grew up in the country and had to take a long bus journey to school everyday. We passed through and stopped in many villages to pick up the other children. There was nothing remarkable in this or anything remarkable about that day. We stopped in this tiny farming village and everyone piles on noisily as usual. I look up towards the door to see who was there and not. Suddenly everyone freezes, just like you see in the movies, and there is complete silence. I'm just about to say something when suddenly my mind explodes. I'm no longer on the bus, I'm no longer even me, I am the cosmos  ;D

I am all and all is me and all is one. There are no answers because there are no questions. Language inherently divides. Questions and answers break things into pieces but those pieces are an illusion because all is one. So there are no answers...

You can perceive an ocean and you will say that it exists. You can perceive a drop of water and you will say that it exists. What happens when that drop of water falls into the ocean? Does it cease to exist? How do you now refer to that drop? What remains of it?

Geometrical patterns are drawn on an grid. That grid is called the underlying matrix.
  • Pattern = Pater = Father
  • Matrix = Mater = Mother
Even though what emerges out of the matrix and manifests seems separate from other manifestations, it's just an illusion. The illusion of separateness. So it is that to do harm to one is to do harm to all and vice versa. These were things I knew intellectually, I never thought it could be experienced. But on that day, in that moment, I was. No name, no definition, no modification. I was.

There was more to it than that and if you're interested I'll tell you about it. For those that were unsure, I just wanted to let you know, so that you can have certainty. I'm not special, I'm not an adept, I don't practice magic and it was a long time ago now. I haven't been able to return there but at least I experienced it and know it's real  ;) I gave up talking about it because the first question people always asked me was, "Did you take acid last night or something?"  :D After I said no they were generally uninterested  :(

This video is a good illustration of reality as I understand it.

Thanks for reading!

Ar Go ap Dyn

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2017, 09:50:41 AM »
I have never had synchronicity like this before!

If you go to this youtube video and scroll down to the comment by username: Amaterasu Solar
He wrote the same as I did above  :o I had watched it before and it wasn't there at that time.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 10:01:33 AM by Ar Go ap Dyn »

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2017, 10:31:35 AM »
I have never had synchronicity like this before!

If you go to this youtube video and scroll down to the comment by username: Amaterasu Solar
He wrote the same as I did above  :o I had watched it before and it wasn't there at that time.

posted 2 weeks ago.  Very synchronistic indeed.

Ar Go ap Dyn

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2017, 10:39:13 AM »
I just had another...

I went to page 42 randomly on the forum and found a thread about Douglas Adams on the page  ;D
Couple of the threads on that page were pretty mind-blowing too!

Time for bed I think  :)

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2017, 10:48:04 AM »
" I have re-occurring dreams that have me back in high school, playing football. The dream is that I'm my current age but am filling in for the team, and the game is starting and I can't find my gear. It's an annoying dream lol."

Grass is G.----I too have had this exact dream many times????!

Interesting  8)

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2017, 10:58:49 AM »
I just had another...

I went to page 42 randomly on the forum and found a thread about Douglas Adams on the page  ;D
Couple of the threads on that page were pretty mind-blowing too!

Time for bed I think  :)

I wouldn't put it past NRG to have purposefully started that thread on page 42, but then again, I wouldn't be surprised if not. Such is the magic of our world.

sheepdog

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2017, 11:32:40 AM »
Ki=ka=qi

Again spot on "spirit shout"I used to alternate with an "Ippon"! Similar to a battle cry.. My late old man was fierce with his.

Supersonic

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2017, 05:02:10 PM »
@grassisgreen, sitting in line today behind a white "Kia EX" with US Navy license plates. 8)

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2017, 05:04:52 PM »
@grassisgreen, sitting in line today behind a white "Kia EX" with US Navy license plates. 8)

I still see one not just every day, but in every part of town I'm in.

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2017, 04:25:38 PM »
Was walking outside earlier today and came upon a shiny clean silver spoon lying in the grass. My immediate thought was "there is no spoon."