Thread full of easily hypnotized buffoons
« on: April 20, 2017, 04:11:02 AM »
Is anybody NOT taken in by threads that purport to discuss:

* Who Runs Everything
* Why 10 year old children NEED to be arrested
* Why Trump is going to make America great again
* How many McNuggets the Facebook killer actually did eat
* Why "He" will eventually come to full realization of his powers
* When WWWIII is going down (definitely on the 17th)
* What the metaphysical and spiritual implications of having a tattoo are

OR!! are you simply an ex-GLP'er!!!

If so, then this thread is FOR YOU!!!

Come on in to discuss real subject matter from the standpoint of a Higher Vision: the Peace That Passeth All Understanding.

- None of the he said/she said Hegelian brand of Dialectics.
- None of that divisive, debased, distorted brand of Duality.
- And definitely none of the earth-bound blather that constitutes most of the absurdist inanity present on this--and other--website(s).

Come one, come all!

All who genuinely know and are capable (ONLY if you ARE capable) of seeing through your own Particularly Unique, Absolutely Commonplace, Garden Variety BS.
To arrive at a Higher Level of Consciousness and Enlightened Awareness.
Or, at least with a clearer understanding of what constitutes lies, subterfuge, disinformation and the ever present illusion of reality.

[In no way to be confused with that Higher, more Harmonious, capital R variant.]

Join today!! Half-price sale! Only $19.96!!

But wait!! There's more!!!

Join in the next 33 minutes or so and I'll throw in--completely free of charge--my Advanced Thread entitled:

How to Spot Web Bots, Agents of the Matrix, Shills, Trolls, and your Soon-to-be ex-Mother-in-Law (And How Not to Show You Know it)!

Act now. Supplies are limited. Operators are standing by. Limit one per customer. Void where prohibited. Prices and participation may vary.
First 13 posters receive a free coupon entitling them to a free experiential engagement with the Ancient and Noble Art of Dialectical Interchange. Free!

Don't Be The Last One On Your Block To Miss Out On This Once In A Lifetime Opportunity!

...operators are standing by

Ar Go ap Dyn

• View Profile
Re: Thread full of easily hypnotized buffoons
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2017, 08:41:29 AM »
Are you still there Ambrosius?
I would be glad to talk to you  :)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 08:46:07 AM by Ar Go ap Dyn »

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2017, 09:17:40 AM »
He didn't come for discourse he came with an axe to grind.

Cant rant like a meeting quim if there a dialogue.

Sad part is about 40 percent of what he said is true. I guess we'll see if kiddy diddler returns.
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2017, 09:29:53 AM »
He's referencing the author of super apolcalypsim ambrosius aupertus alerts and the legend of theophilus the pope who goes to a jew for help selling his soul.
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2017, 09:35:10 AM »
Does anyone know what he meant about ten year olds needing to be arrested?

Ar Go ap Dyn

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2017, 09:57:05 AM »
I was curious about the name so I searched it and went down some unrelated but interesting rabbit holes
http://adb.anu.edu.au/biography/schmidt-karl-wilhelm-edward-2635
A certain Ambrosius Theophilus Wilhelm Hartenstein was a missionary who sailed on a boat named Minerva to Australia.

Then I learnt about Bohemia, Moravia, pre-Lutheran reformists and a strange artist named Robert Campin.
In the below picture there was a form of the crucifix (zoom in above the fireplace) with it being held up by a larger figure looking like Santa  :o
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7d/Robert_Campin_015.jpg

Don't know why 10 yo NEEDING to be arrested is mentioned though. In the news?

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2017, 10:29:49 AM »

10 y.o. Girl Charged with Rape for Playing Doctor
August 27, 2013

Readers — The story is the same as the headline A 10-year-old Houston girl was playing doctor with  a group of kids in the courtyard of their apartment complex. Here’s the TV story, and here’s a write up that’s a little more succinct.

Long story short: The girl was arrested, allegedly questioned without her mom present, and sent to a juvenile detention facility for four days. She will go to court in October on the charge of aggravated sexual assault.

http://www.freerangekids.com/10-y-o-girl-charged-with-rape-for-playing-doctor/

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2017, 10:32:38 AM »

WATCH: 10yo Autistic Boy Arrested at School, Thrown in Jail – For a Tantrum

Okeechobee County, FL — John Haygood has autism. As a result of his autism, he often acts out at school — a school that is apparently too unqualified to deal with him. Because they are like most schools in America today, officials turned to police force to solve their problems for them, instead of helping the 10-year-old boy.

This week, two Okeechobee County sheriff’s deputies ambushed the little boy on his first day back at school since the incident last November. Instead of going to his home and talking to his parents, police waited until the child came to school to handcuff him in front of all of his peers.

http://topsecretinfoexposed.com/watch-10yo-autistic-boy-arrested-school-thrown-jail-tantrum/

Samalayuca

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2017, 10:33:35 AM »
Ambrosius, Theophilus and Theodosius were the instigators of the destruction of the Serafeum of Alexandria most likely to eliminate the vestiges of the invention of Christianity upon a model of man regenerated from all that had been told of previous Christs, - Mithras, Osiris, Krishna, Buddha and others.
Soy descendiente de la raza del silencio

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2017, 10:40:40 AM »

10 y.o. Girl Charged with Rape for Playing Doctor
August 27, 2013

Readers — The story is the same as the headline A 10-year-old Houston girl was playing doctor with  a group of kids in the courtyard of their apartment complex. Here’s the TV story, and here’s a write up that’s a little more succinct.

Long story short: The girl was arrested, allegedly questioned without her mom present, and sent to a juvenile detention facility for four days. She will go to court in October on the charge of aggravated sexual assault.

http://www.freerangekids.com/10-y-o-girl-charged-with-rape-for-playing-doctor/

Sad and sickening still not sure what that has to do with this forum though

Samalayuca

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2017, 10:54:34 AM »
I wonder if this is a response to Jason Trin's thread
Soy descendiente de la raza del silencio

delethis

• anarchy sounds fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2017, 10:59:41 AM »

WATCH: 10yo Autistic Boy Arrested at School, Thrown in Jail – For a Tantrum

Okeechobee County, FL — John Haygood has autism. As a result of his autism, he often acts out at school — a school that is apparently too unqualified to deal with him. Because they are like most schools in America today, officials turned to police force to solve their problems for them, instead of helping the 10-year-old boy.

This week, two Okeechobee County sheriff’s deputies ambushed the little boy on his first day back at school since the incident last November. Instead of going to his home and talking to his parents, police waited until the child came to school to handcuff him in front of all of his peers.

http://topsecretinfoexposed.com/watch-10yo-autistic-boy-arrested-school-thrown-jail-tantrum/

My running hypothesis is that gang stalking is actually an ancient leg watching people with certain bloodlines and using thought broadcasting equipment to cause people to misunderstand and thus attack, ridicule and isolate the person. This is a very confusing turn it our kind of suffering that leaves the person asking WHY constantly... and not in a woe is me why sort of way but in a why would that person possibly be motivated to hurt me when I haven't wronged them?? We are also hyper aware of the thoughts when they are broadcast because we instantly realize they are not ours (hence schizophrenia diagnosis's). Anyways I think this form of social torture is carried out to either cause spontaneous evolutions or magick or maybe just more physical conspiracy (but I suspect the latter far more than the former). Anyways this is how towns can humiliate and punish a confused scared ten year old boy like this... susceptible to thought broadcasting.... kids in for a rough and likely short life.
anarchy sounds fun

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2017, 11:53:44 AM »

My guess is referencing the CA law regarding minors getting caught engaging in prostitution.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2017, 01:39:35 PM »

My guess is referencing the CA law regarding minors getting caught engaging in prostitution.

I wasnt aware California was imprisoning minors.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2017, 01:40:34 PM »
Anyone know why he came here to bitch?

A)this is a SMALL forum

B) Although we welcome all beliefs this isnt exactly he MAGA crowd...

C) Anyone who knows anything about me knows I rail against dualism

any thoughts?