nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
Re: Thread full of easily hypnotized buffoons
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2017, 01:55:05 PM »
Also this german missionary shares our new friends moniker

http://missionaries.griffith.edu.au/qld-mission/zion-hill-mission-1838-1848
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Ambrosius Theophilus

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2017, 01:57:37 PM »
If you are mistaking my post as "bitching," I suggest you re-read more carefully.

Yes, the "10 year arrested boy" was in reference to yesterday's (2017-04-19) video.

We have nothing to do with the "destruction of the Serafeum of Alexandria ." Though, we might be considered as some "type" of missionaries.

The world's situation has become so dire that we have recently had to "migrate" to other venues and locales; frequented, hopefully, by people who are intelligent and aware enough to be benefited by our operation(s). 

This site--along with select others--is currently under evaluation to determine if any of the above criteria is present to warrant further divulgences, time, and our expenditure of energy.

The responses of those present will be the determining factor.

To any who read this post and wish to contribute something:

* in one sentence, describe what this forum is about

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2017, 02:00:05 PM »
If you are mistaking my post as "bitching," I suggest you re-read more carefully.

Yes, the "10 year arrested boy" was in reference to yesterday's (2017-04-19) video.

We have nothing to do with the "destruction of the Serafeum of Alexandria ." Though, we might be considered as some "type" of missionaries.

The world's situation has become so dire that we have recently had to "migrate" to other venues and locales; frequented, hopefully, by people who are intelligent and aware enough to be benefited by our operation(s). 

This site--along with select others--is currently under evaluation to determine if any of the above criteria is present to warrant further divulgences, time, and our expenditure of energy.

Which video?
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Supersonic

• We are the music makers...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2017, 02:04:02 PM »

Which video?

I think he's talking about this one:

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2017, 02:04:31 PM »
I wont speak for the other, but I created this forum to be a tool to assist in stripping away the illusion of dualism, accelerate the recognition of the unity that is all and encourage and empower others to not just seek the truth but live it.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2017, 02:05:08 PM »

Which video?

I think he's talking about this one:

where was this posted?

Samalayuca

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2017, 02:06:38 PM »
You are welcome. My attention was drawn to the quotation of peace that surpasses all understanding that if I do not fail in my understanding is a reference to Bhytos. Your group is ascribed to ancient Gnosticism?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 02:59:44 PM by Samalayuca »
Soy descendiente de la raza del silencio

Ambrosius Theophilus

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2017, 02:23:12 PM »
I wont speak for the other, but I created this forum to be a tool to assist in stripping away the illusion of dualism, accelerate the recognition of the unity that is all and encourage and empower others to not just seek the truth but live it.

Do you feel you have been successful in your endeavor?

How do you feel being unfamiliar with the latest police state operation posted to the internet lines up with your site's manifesto?

Ambrosius Theophilus

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2017, 02:30:39 PM »
You are welcome. My attention was drawn to the quotation of peace that surpasses all understanding that if I fail in my understanding is a reference to Bhytos. Your group is ascribed to ancient Gnosticism?

We do not ascribe to any one particular set of beliefs.

Gnosticism is something that happens to a person, not what one purports to be (a Gnostic) or what one claims they do (practice Gnosticism).
However, we don't recommend practicing agnosticism: there's too much unknowing going around these days as it is.

We do seek for understanding, comprehension, and insight into the nature of reality. But as with all journeys, it is very rare that it is taken alone. Hence the need to communicate worthwhile information to individuals who can value and recognized the worth; while it's still communicable.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2017, 02:35:04 PM »

Do you feel you have been successful in your endeavor?

How do you feel being unfamiliar with the latest police state operation posted to the internet lines up with your site's manifesto?

In previous threads I've stated my criterion for success. I won't consider my task complete until one third of the country  sees beyond the false paradigm.

I actually was familiar with the story I did not post it here as if I posted every instance of police brutality it would quickly become the focus of this forum.

And while it is a worthy topic there are so many more that also need to be addressed.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2017, 02:40:26 PM »
Ambrosius,

Between the Philippians quote and the reference to the destruction of the Library of Alexandria I'm leaning towards thinking you're a Jesuit.

Am I close?

Supersonic

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2017, 03:15:44 PM »
For me this forum is about sharing truth, knowledge, and understanding, but for others it may be something entirely different, yet equally as important for them.

That being said, I think the original post is heavily coded 8)

Ambrosius Theophilus

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2017, 03:27:43 PM »
For me this forum is about sharing truth, knowledge, and understanding, but for others it may be something entirely different, yet equally as important for them.

Can you elaborate on your "heavily coded" comment?

Samalayuca

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2017, 03:54:56 PM »
Highly encoded?

I found this:

(Theories of Conspiracy)

NOT NEED FOR YOU, ONLY ARE BS

Numbers
10 17
Events: Relevant
1. The Ottoman Empire introduces the Gregorian calendar.
2. Beginning of World War I
3. The Russian Revolution Explodes
4. Appearance of the virgin in Fatima
5. The United Kingdom was in favor of the creation of a Jewish national home in Palestine.

Highlighted colors: Blue and red, holographic reference

$ 19.96 Half price= 7 vs full price 3992 = 23 2/3 = .666

33 minutes = 33 degrees

13 posters = 12 + 1

Do not Be The Last One - "The Last Will Be The First"
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 04:15:54 PM by Samalayuca »
Soy descendiente de la raza del silencio

Supersonic

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2017, 03:56:25 PM »

Can you elaborate on your "heavily coded" comment?

I don't claim to have an understanding of the meanings, but here's a couple observations:

- The use of Bold Black -> Red -> Blue text
- Heavy use of capital letters + the reference to "reality vs Reality"
- Use of punctuation -- !!'s, !!!'s, and italics
- 10 / 17 / 1996 / 33 / and 13
- "WWWIII" World War 3, World Wide Web 3, or (intentional) typo?

.......those are the obvious ones to me, but maybe it's all coincidence ;)