Thread full of easily hypnotized buffoons

• 295 Replies

Ar Go ap Dyn

• View Profile
Re: Thread full of easily hypnotized buffoons
« Reply #60 on: April 21, 2017, 05:05:39 AM »
@montecristo777
if you saw through the minds eye with the process of accumulation of info then wouldnt relinquishing hinder my progress?

Where does accumulation end? How much is enough? What are other ways of "knowing"? Can you define "progress"? What are you apprehending?  :)
Id like to reach similar levels of aprehension as the magician in the book enlightenment.. how much is enough would depend on each person.. i havent reached that level at all where i think i have sufficient knowledge. Other way of knowing would just be feeling a certain thing.. just knowing without thinking.. for progress i was thinking of terms of awakening.. because i feel at least a tiny bit of progress towards it. What am i apprehending? Everything i gues.. not knowing the real history of our world, not knowing what we really are and our purpose.. i guess what i really want is to apprehend myself.. ive always felt like i was blocking something within me.. feel like there is a lot of power but i cant use it

Have you ever thought in terms of necessary conditions and obstacles?
When I studied permaculture I realised how much I was overlooking by making assumptions and not adequately considering necessary conditions and obstacles/barriers.
Just to give you an oversimplified example:
A tomato plant needs water, sun, soil and nutrition - these are necessary conditions.
sandy & exposed soil, shade, predators etc. - these are obstacles or barriers to success.

Fulfill the necessary conditions and remove the obstacles and the tomato plant will grow and produce tomatoes by itself  :)

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 21, 2017, 05:59:54 AM »
@montecristo777
if you saw through the minds eye with the process of accumulation of info then wouldnt relinquishing hinder my progress?

Where does accumulation end? How much is enough? What are other ways of "knowing"? Can you define "progress"? What are you apprehending?  :)
Id like to reach similar levels of aprehension as the magician in the book enlightenment.. how much is enough would depend on each person.. i havent reached that level at all where i think i have sufficient knowledge. Other way of knowing would just be feeling a certain thing.. just knowing without thinking.. for progress i was thinking of terms of awakening.. because i feel at least a tiny bit of progress towards it. What am i apprehending? Everything i gues.. not knowing the real history of our world, not knowing what we really are and our purpose.. i guess what i really want is to apprehend myself.. ive always felt like i was blocking something within me.. feel like there is a lot of power but i cant use it

Have you ever thought in terms of necessary conditions and obstacles?
When I studied permaculture I realised how much I was overlooking by making assumptions and not adequately considering necessary conditions and obstacles/barriers.
Just to give you an oversimplified example:
A tomato plant needs water, sun, soil and nutrition - these are necessary conditions.
sandy & exposed soil, shade, predators etc. - these are obstacles or barriers to success.

Fulfill the necessary conditions and remove the obstacles and the tomato plant will grow and produce tomatoes by itself  :)
Thanks a lot for your reply! Really good example! Changed my outlook on things:))

Ar Go ap Dyn

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 21, 2017, 06:09:51 AM »
I'm really happy I could help  :)
I'm searching just like you and people here have already given me so much - whether they know it or not!

superflyscot

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 21, 2017, 08:21:54 AM »
I am simply here to learn.

But I do not rely soully upon words or others.

I have my own personal journey and responsibility.

I tend to listen and respond if I feel that it is necessary.

This site has, at least, opened my mind in amore positive manner than GLP has ever done.

So I am thankful to NRG for that.

:)

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 21, 2017, 11:38:31 AM »
Here's a parable for adolphius and anyone else for whom the shoe fits.

This is the tale of two continents Europe and Africa.

In Europe Four Seasons and the climate can be harsh and unforgiving. Europe lacks many natural resources. As a result European had to build boats and had to learn seafaring to trade with their fellow man. They had to build weapons to hunt game to store food for cold and brutal Winters. They had to learn how to survive.
In Africa the temperature is nearly endemic all year. Africa is literally flush with everything from precious metals and gems to unprecedented levels of different species of game. So the Africans never thought to make a spear that last beyond the single-use, they never had the impetus to trade with other cultures because everything they needed was there.
As a result they're people stagnated and havent advanced for centuries.

Your environment is a crucial part of who you become. This forum will always be Europe never Africa.

More importantly if you're the kind of person who prefers the African set up then you don't belong here.
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2017, 11:49:05 AM »
Herr Adolphius,

I would like a plan app not only haven't been your only advocate apparently this is the only place where you've been allowed to post.

You do so at my pleasure. I understood what you are attempting to do however having seen many similar post for many different authors I've also come to recognize the long kite as I've come to call it.

Ask anyone here I'm anti spoon-feeding. I also recognize you can only lead people so far before you have to pull the reins and guide them in the right direction.

This community is a family I just want to make sure but you're not taking them for a ride with no endpoint.

If you are who you say you are you know the rules of disclosure they were already displayed the requisite traits end did so in alignment with their own free will.

At this point you're more than able to provide them with some actual information not just circuitous Socratic musings.

Intention is all, I've not yet discerned yours, is advise you to keep in mind ,those who require much, must give even more.

If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Ambrosius Theophilus

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 21, 2017, 12:08:57 PM »
One of our posts from PLG has been identified and posted here by an intrepid internet sleuth.

That thread was part of a larger operation undertaken at the time.

For those interested in an experiential participation in an asynchronous modality of Dialectal Interchange, the accompanying thread in that operation can be found here:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3213044/pg1

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 21, 2017, 12:54:31 PM »
One of our posts from PLG has been identified and posted here by an intrepid internet sleuth.

That thread was part of a larger operation undertaken at the time.

For those interested in an experiential participation in an asynchronous modality of Dialectal Interchange, the accompanying thread in that operation can be found here:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3213044/pg1

I was sleeping when it occurred.  I was women by my mother calling.

Ambrosius Theophilus

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 21, 2017, 12:57:22 PM »
Herr Adolphius,

I would like a plan app not only haven't been your only advocate apparently this is the only place where you've been allowed to post.

You do so at my pleasure. I understood what you are attempting to do however having seen many similar post for many different authors I've also come to recognize the long kite as I've come to call it.

Ask anyone here I'm anti spoon-feeding. I also recognize you can only lead people so far before you have to pull the reins and guide them in the right direction.

This community is a family I just want to make sure but you're not taking them for a ride with no endpoint.

If you are who you say you are you know the rules of disclosure they were already displayed the requisite traits end did so in alignment with their own free will.

At this point you're more than able to provide them with some actual information not just circuitous Socratic musings.

Intention is all, I've not yet discerned yours, is advise you to keep in mind ,those who require much, must give even more.

I am unable to understand most of your post:

"I would like a plan app..." : I do not know what it is you are saying.

"...having seen many similar post for [sic] many different authors..." : Are you indicating there are other people on this forum that write as I do?

"I also recognize you can only lead people so far before you have to pull the reins and guide them in the right direction." : Is that what you feel you are doing with people?

"... I just want to make sure but you're not taking them for a ride with no endpoint." : Endpoint? As if there is an end to Truth, Wisdom, and Goodness.

"If you are who you say you are you know the rules of disclosure they were already displayed the requisite traits end did so in alignment with their own free will." : I am unable to comprehend what you are saying.

"At this point you're more than able to provide them with some actual information not just circuitous Socratic musings." : Where did I say (in this thread, or any others) that I was here to provide information? As far as Socrates goes, he is one of my heroes.

"Intention is all, I've not yet discerned yours..." : Part of my communication is designed to aide in the development of a Higher Faculty which enables the attentive reader to discern the Intention(s) behind all appearances.

Thank you for your questions. I must ask that you please proof read your messages, giving care to what you are writing so that I and others can understand what is being said in future interchanges.

Voice to text errors, Im known for them..lol grammar is a useless construct, in fact those that can infer context in spite of them generally are the ones with advanced minds.

That being said, I dont "do" anything here. I provide the seeds and the soil, its up to the members to till the land.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 01:13:49 PM by nrgiseternal »

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 21, 2017, 01:29:31 PM »
This is the first thing I thought of when I read the OP:

I know there are some Carlin fans here who will appreciate the similarity...

talk about underrated genius' GC was a rare being.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 21, 2017, 01:33:55 PM »
Herr Adolphius,

"...having seen many similar post for [sic] many different authors..." : Are you indicating there are other people on this forum that write as I do?

"I also recognize you can only lead people so far before you have to pull the reins and guide them in the right direction." : Is that what you feel you are doing with people?

"... I just want to make sure but you're not taking them for a ride with no endpoint." : Endpoint? As if there is an end to Truth, Wisdom, and Goodness.

"If you are who you say you are you know the rules of disclosure they were already displayed the requisite traits end did so in alignment with their own free will." : I am unable to comprehend what you are saying.

As far as Socrates goes, he is one of my heroes.

"Intention is all, I've not yet discerned yours..." : Part of my communication is designed to aide in the development of a Higher Faculty which enables the attentive reader to discern the Intention(s) behind all appearances.

Thank you for your questions. I must ask that you please proof read your messages, giving care to what you are writing so that I and others can understand what is being said in future interchanges.

Voice to text errors, Im known for them..lol grammar is a useless construct, in fact those that can infer context in spite of them generally are the ones with advanced minds.

That being said, I dont "do" anything here. I provide the seeds and the soil, its up to the members to till the land.

No one here needs to be taught how to think. You're either help or a hinderance. If you're here to help, GREAT. If you're here to wax poetic about your super awesome verbose presentation style, than thanks but no thanks.

Too much is going on to be distracted by fruitless endeavors. This forum is small by design none here need help parsing the illusion many labor under, what they need is the stuff we have access to but they dont. Something I provide freely and responsibly. Thats why my group avoids other organizations, ya'll play too many games. Time is a construct, but its also running out. Help in a tangible way, or dont, and if you cant, no hard feelings truly, but the worst sin is to waste their time with everything at stake.

Samalayuca

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 21, 2017, 01:36:12 PM »
Did anyone experience--no matter how slight--an alteration of consciousness?

Or, at the very least, a slight begrudgement or huffiness directed at the OP?

[If you can hear the wry smile of the author then you might be on the right track]

When I read this post yesterday I heard a couple of mocking laughs that came out of my granddaughter's computer, who was watching the Marsha and the Bear movie next to me. LOL
Soy descendiente de la raza del silencio

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 21, 2017, 02:06:41 PM »
Keep in mind everyone, by his own identification, our new friend is, or wants us to believe, he is "one who initiates others into the mystery religion."

There is value in letting him play this out, which is why I am, but never forget which team he claims to play for.

Samalayuca

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 21, 2017, 02:19:09 PM »
Nick:

Your gentleness and bravery has already been sufficiently credited here. As you said we can entertain ourselves with other ideas without necessarily attaching ourselves to them.
Soy descendiente de la raza del silencio

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 21, 2017, 02:44:25 PM »
Herr Adolphius,

"At this point you're more than able to provide them with some actual information not just circuitous Socratic musings." : Where did I say (in this thread, or any others) that I was here to provide information? As far as Socrates goes, he is one of my heroes.

Just think of it as "code" @Ambrosius Theophilus  :P