Thread full of easily hypnotized buffoons

• 304 Replies

montecristo777

• View Profile
Re: Thread full of easily hypnotized buffoons
« Reply #60 on: April 21, 2017, 03:11:50 AM »
1. advanced in reference to this forum, a lot of information here and i still feel like i know nothing both of the occult and myself.
You and me both  ;D I feel like a child gatecrashing the adults' conversation most of the time!!   :P

2.not advanced enough as you said to see through the minds eye or to awaken, ascend, or to reach pure awareness.. not being to able to walk different planes.. not knowing my purpose here(earth)
Here you wrote many purposes, just a guess, but maybe that is dividing your attention.
How about you try to just see  :) I think that truth is found not by accumulation but by relinquishing.  :-\

what exactly was the trigger that made you see through the minds eye?
It just happens sometimes. In this case there was no single trigger it was an accumulation of information leading to a realisation that shifts the consciousness leading to more synchronicity, more information that confirms the previous realisation until a kind of picture emerges. Then I had a strange time lying in bed that night and the next day this thread was here and it seemed related.  The best I can offer you is that these kind of things happen when I'm in a daydreamy state. I wish I could be more useful.

what would you make of the intense buzzing in ears?
It has never happened to me so I'm at a loss  :)

Hopefully one of the adults here might be able to help us out  ;)
But i feel like those many different purposes can be known/achieved if i "wake up" .. but if you saw through the minds eye with the process of accumulation of info then wouldnt relinquishing hinder my progress?

But very useful what you said.. the information that confirms previous realisation resonates me quite a bit.. btw that buzzing in the ears is constant throughout the day but yesterday it got pretty intense. Had a slightly less intense buzzing on pol once after viewing the buzz aldrin antarctica mission picture where he had the mars t shirt. Several others had the same thing..

One other time of altered state of consciousness was when i got drunk and when i closed my eyes i felt an intense feeling and many different objects started to appear..

Haha lol the adults really seem to know so much more lol

Ambrosius Theophilus

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 21, 2017, 03:22:30 AM »
It's too bad my odd secret info thread was deleted off of Godlike Productions,  it was a case study in disinformation and Schilling.

Ask anybody who was there for it the attacks were Relentless up until the day I was banned.

There's a thread here that may be of interest to you entitled the thread That Couldn't exist anywhere else.

It was that thread that caught our attention and was the deciding factor to post here.

Truly?

It had nothing to do with my post defending you on the fringe less than 12 hours ago?

Truth, as they say, does not need defending. What reasons do you have for doubting the validity of our claim?

So far--it must be pointed out--forum admins here, and on The-Fringe, have assumed we are "non-bonafide," having "an axe to grind," "attempting to start drama," etc. ad nauseum ad infinitum.

We are well aware this is the standard reaction. Part of our Dialectical Interchanges include this element; for the express purpose of ferreting out those individuals who will react negatively; and granting us the insight to be able to move on as quickly as possible.

Those who manage to "see through" our posts are the ones who, on one level, are able to retain a modicum of an ability to suspend disbelief.

We are heartened to find in some of these comments indications of genuine self-awareness, honesty, and a willingness to learn.

As the first post indicated (and what was actually the lynch pin of our entire divulgence) we are looking for:

All who genuinely know and are capable (ONLY if you ARE capable) of seeing through your own Particularly Unique, Absolutely Commonplace, Garden Variety BS.

Unfortunately, at this point in our evolution, most humans currently are simply not able to do so.

Ambrosius Theophilus

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 21, 2017, 03:30:53 AM »
Did anyone experience--no matter how slight--an alteration of consciousness?

Or, at the very least, a slight begrudgement or huffiness directed at the OP?

[If you can hear the wry smile of the author then you might be on the right track]

Yes, I have been experiencing alterations in consciousness.
This occurred prior to your posting this thread but, as I read your thread tremors came again.
Also, I initially was huffy about your post. The timing was surprising and intimidating. Then I saw one of your posts on GLP and I thought it was pretty funny actually  :)
I had some inclination that what you said in that thread was subordinate to what you elicited.

That's when I decided to put my anxiety to one side and offer to open a dialogue with you.

You asked what the purpose of this forum is in one sentence, I can only speak for myself:

To awaken to the true nature of reality is the purpose of this forum for me.

What, do you suppose, being "huffy" about our post reveals about yourself?

Are you indicating you managed to set aside your perturbations so you could allow yourself to continue to remain open to this thread?

Why are you anxious when you read a forum on the internet?

Can you reference "our post on GLP?"

Since you were the first one who expressed any interest in what we have to say, I expect your drive has not diminished in the intervening replies. 

Ar Go ap Dyn

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 21, 2017, 03:59:10 AM »
What, do you suppose, being "huffy" about our post reveals about yourself?
Arrogance. The "I know better than you" mentality. Mental constructs regarding how things "should be" clouding my ability to simply see your post as it was.

Are you indicating you managed to set aside your perturbations so you could allow yourself to continue to remain open to this thread?
Yes, exactly.

Why are you anxious when you read a forum on the internet?
I'm struggling to answer this question. There is a complex here. I will try.
I could list the fears but if I were to say it in a single sentence: I am too governed by fear.

Can you reference "our post on GLP?"
Of course, it was this one.
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3221901/pg1
I enjoyed reading it very much. You seemed to be moving through the spaces in their minds with good humour. I was impressed and laughed too.

Since you were the first one who expressed any interest in what we have to say, I expect your drive has not diminished in the intervening replies.
No it hasn't.

Ar Go ap Dyn

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 21, 2017, 04:11:39 AM »
@montecristo777
if you saw through the minds eye with the process of accumulation of info then wouldnt relinquishing hinder my progress?

Where does accumulation end? How much is enough? What are other ways of "knowing"? Can you define "progress"? What are you apprehending?  :)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 04:14:29 AM by Ar Go ap Dyn »

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2017, 04:46:55 AM »
@montecristo777
if you saw through the minds eye with the process of accumulation of info then wouldnt relinquishing hinder my progress?

Where does accumulation end? How much is enough? What are other ways of "knowing"? Can you define "progress"? What are you apprehending?  :)
Id like to reach similar levels of aprehension as the magician in the book enlightenment.. how much is enough would depend on each person.. i havent reached that level at all where i think i have sufficient knowledge. Other way of knowing would just be feeling a certain thing.. just knowing without thinking.. for progress i was thinking of terms of awakening.. because i feel at least a tiny bit of progress towards it. What am i apprehending? Everything i gues.. not knowing the real history of our world, not knowing what we really are and our purpose.. i guess what i really want is to apprehend myself.. ive always felt like i was blocking something within me.. feel like there is a lot of power but i cant use it

Ar Go ap Dyn

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 21, 2017, 05:05:39 AM »
@montecristo777

Id like to reach similar levels of aprehension as the magician in the book enlightenment.. how much is enough would depend on each person.. i havent reached that level at all where i think i have sufficient knowledge. Other way of knowing would just be feeling a certain thing.. just knowing without thinking.. for progress i was thinking of terms of awakening.. because i feel at least a tiny bit of progress towards it. What am i apprehending? Everything i gues.. not knowing the real history of our world, not knowing what we really are and our purpose.. i guess what i really want is to apprehend myself.. ive always felt like i was blocking something within me.. feel like there is a lot of power but i cant use it

Have you ever thought in terms of necessary conditions and obstacles?
When I studied permaculture I realised how much I was overlooking by making assumptions and not adequately considering necessary conditions and obstacles/barriers.
Just to give you an oversimplified example:
A tomato plant needs water, sun, soil and nutrition - these are necessary conditions.
sandy & exposed soil, shade, predators etc. - these are obstacles or barriers to success.

Fulfill the necessary conditions and remove the obstacles and the tomato plant will grow and produce tomatoes by itself  :)

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 21, 2017, 05:59:54 AM »
@montecristo777

Have you ever thought in terms of necessary conditions and obstacles?
When I studied permaculture I realised how much I was overlooking by making assumptions and not adequately considering necessary conditions and obstacles/barriers.
Just to give you an oversimplified example:
A tomato plant needs water, sun, soil and nutrition - these are necessary conditions.
sandy & exposed soil, shade, predators etc. - these are obstacles or barriers to success.

Fulfill the necessary conditions and remove the obstacles and the tomato plant will grow and produce tomatoes by itself  :)
Thanks a lot for your reply! Really good example! Changed my outlook on things:))

Ar Go ap Dyn

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 21, 2017, 06:09:51 AM »
I'm really happy I could help  :)
I'm searching just like you and people here have already given me so much - whether they know it or not!

superflyscot

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 21, 2017, 08:21:54 AM »
I am simply here to learn.

But I do not rely soully upon words or others.

I have my own personal journey and responsibility.

I tend to listen and respond if I feel that it is necessary.

This site has, at least, opened my mind in amore positive manner than GLP has ever done.

So I am thankful to NRG for that.

:)

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 21, 2017, 11:38:31 AM »
Here's a parable for adolphius and anyone else for whom the shoe fits.

This is the tale of two continents Europe and Africa.

In Europe Four Seasons and the climate can be harsh and unforgiving. Europe lacks many natural resources. As a result European had to build boats and had to learn seafaring to trade with their fellow man. They had to build weapons to hunt game to store food for cold and brutal Winters. They had to learn how to survive.
In Africa the temperature is nearly endemic all year. Africa is literally flush with everything from precious metals and gems to unprecedented levels of different species of game. So the Africans never thought to make a spear that last beyond the single-use, they never had the impetus to trade with other cultures because everything they needed was there.
As a result they're people stagnated and havent advanced for centuries.

Your environment is a crucial part of who you become. This forum will always be Europe never Africa.

More importantly if you're the kind of person who prefers the African set up then you don't belong here.
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 21, 2017, 11:49:05 AM »
Herr Adolphius,

I would like a plan app not only haven't been your only advocate apparently this is the only place where you've been allowed to post.

You do so at my pleasure. I understood what you are attempting to do however having seen many similar post for many different authors I've also come to recognize the long kite as I've come to call it.

Ask anyone here I'm anti spoon-feeding. I also recognize you can only lead people so far before you have to pull the reins and guide them in the right direction.

This community is a family I just want to make sure but you're not taking them for a ride with no endpoint.

If you are who you say you are you know the rules of disclosure they were already displayed the requisite traits end did so in alignment with their own free will.

At this point you're more than able to provide them with some actual information not just circuitous Socratic musings.

Intention is all, I've not yet discerned yours, is advise you to keep in mind ,those who require much, must give even more.

If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Ambrosius Theophilus

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 21, 2017, 12:08:57 PM »
One of our posts from PLG has been identified and posted here by an intrepid internet sleuth.

That thread was part of a larger operation undertaken at the time.

For those interested in an experiential participation in an asynchronous modality of Dialectal Interchange, the accompanying thread in that operation can be found here:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3213044/pg1

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 21, 2017, 12:54:31 PM »
One of our posts from PLG has been identified and posted here by an intrepid internet sleuth.

That thread was part of a larger operation undertaken at the time.

For those interested in an experiential participation in an asynchronous modality of Dialectal Interchange, the accompanying thread in that operation can be found here:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3213044/pg1

I was sleeping when it occurred.  I was women by my mother calling.

Ambrosius Theophilus

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 21, 2017, 12:57:22 PM »
Herr Adolphius,

I would like a plan app not only haven't been your only advocate apparently this is the only place where you've been allowed to post.

You do so at my pleasure. I understood what you are attempting to do however having seen many similar post for many different authors I've also come to recognize the long kite as I've come to call it.

Ask anyone here I'm anti spoon-feeding. I also recognize you can only lead people so far before you have to pull the reins and guide them in the right direction.

This community is a family I just want to make sure but you're not taking them for a ride with no endpoint.

If you are who you say you are you know the rules of disclosure they were already displayed the requisite traits end did so in alignment with their own free will.

At this point you're more than able to provide them with some actual information not just circuitous Socratic musings.

Intention is all, I've not yet discerned yours, is advise you to keep in mind ,those who require much, must give even more.

I am unable to understand most of your post:

"I would like a plan app..." : I do not know what it is you are saying.

"...having seen many similar post for [sic] many different authors..." : Are you indicating there are other people on this forum that write as I do?

"I also recognize you can only lead people so far before you have to pull the reins and guide them in the right direction." : Is that what you feel you are doing with people?

"... I just want to make sure but you're not taking them for a ride with no endpoint." : Endpoint? As if there is an end to Truth, Wisdom, and Goodness.

"If you are who you say you are you know the rules of disclosure they were already displayed the requisite traits end did so in alignment with their own free will." : I am unable to comprehend what you are saying.

"At this point you're more than able to provide them with some actual information not just circuitous Socratic musings." : Where did I say (in this thread, or any others) that I was here to provide information? As far as Socrates goes, he is one of my heroes.

"Intention is all, I've not yet discerned yours..." : Part of my communication is designed to aide in the development of a Higher Faculty which enables the attentive reader to discern the Intention(s) behind all appearances.

Thank you for your questions. I must ask that you please proof read your messages, giving care to what you are writing so that I and others can understand what is being said in future interchanges.

Voice to text errors, Im known for them..lol grammar is a useless construct, in fact those that can infer context in spite of them generally are the ones with advanced minds.

That being said, I dont "do" anything here. I provide the seeds and the soil, its up to the members to till the land.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 01:13:49 PM by nrgiseternal »