Thread full of easily hypnotized buffoons

• 295 Replies

Ambrosius Theophilus

• View Profile
Re: Thread full of easily hypnotized buffoons
« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2017, 09:34:10 PM »
It's too bad my odd secret info thread was deleted off of Godlike Productions,  it was a case study in disinformation and Schilling.

Ask anybody who was there for it the attacks were Relentless up until the day I was banned.

There's a thread here that may be of interest to you entitled the thread That Couldn't exist anywhere else.

It was that thread that caught our attention and was the deciding factor to post here.

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2017, 09:51:10 PM »
It's too bad my odd secret info thread was deleted off of Godlike Productions,  it was a case study in disinformation and Schilling.

Ask anybody who was there for it the attacks were Relentless up until the day I was banned.

There's a thread here that may be of interest to you entitled the thread That Couldn't exist anywhere else.

It was that thread that caught our attention and was the deciding factor to post here.

Truly?

It had nothing to do with my post defending you on the fringe less than 12 hours ago?
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Iamme

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2017, 10:19:27 PM »
If you are mistaking my post as "bitching," I suggest you re-read more carefully.

Yes, the "10 year arrested boy" was in reference to yesterday's (2017-04-19) video.

We have nothing to do with the "destruction of the Serafeum of Alexandria ." Though, we might be considered as some "type" of missionaries.

The world's situation has become so dire that we have recently had to "migrate" to other venues and locales; frequented, hopefully, by people who are intelligent and aware enough to be benefited by our operation(s). 

This site--along with select others--is currently under evaluation to determine if any of the above criteria is present to warrant further divulgences, time, and our expenditure of energy.

The responses of those present will be the determining factor.

To any who read this post and wish to contribute something:

* in one sentence, describe what this forum is about

One thing that is rare about this forum is the lack of competition between members. It is so nice to be amoung a group of people who consider each other equals with no one clamoring to be the chosen or special one.

That's because many talk the talk of recognizing unity and rejecting duality.

However, here especially the ones that have been here since the beginning, I may be naive but I believe we view ourselves as something of a family and treat each other accordingly.

That after all is the definition of living in a Unity mindset.

Yup, this. I don't agree with everyone here (the Bill O'Reilly stuff gets to me, try being a woman in this world) but I feel we are here for familial type reasons.
"The real secret of magic is that the world is made of words," said Terence McKenna, "and that if you know the words that the world is made of, you can make of it whatever you wish."

Ar Go ap Dyn

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2017, 10:35:19 PM »
Did anyone experience--no matter how slight--an alteration of consciousness?

Or, at the very least, a slight begrudgement or huffiness directed at the OP?

[If you can hear the wry smile of the author then you might be on the right track]

Yes, I have been experiencing alterations in consciousness.
This occurred prior to your posting this thread but, as I read your thread tremors came again.
Also, I initially was huffy about your post. The timing was surprising and intimidating. Then I saw one of your posts on GLP and I thought it was pretty funny actually  :)
I had some inclination that what you said in that thread was subordinate to what you elicited.

That's when I decided to put my anxiety to one side and offer to open a dialogue with you.

You asked what the purpose of this forum is in one sentence, I can only speak for myself:

To awaken to the true nature of reality is the purpose of this forum for me.

Anam Cara

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2017, 01:15:14 AM »
If you are mistaking my post as "bitching," I suggest you re-read more carefully.

Yes, the "10 year arrested boy" was in reference to yesterday's (2017-04-19) video.

We have nothing to do with the "destruction of the Serafeum of Alexandria ." Though, we might be considered as some "type" of missionaries.

The world's situation has become so dire that we have recently had to "migrate" to other venues and locales; frequented, hopefully, by people who are intelligent and aware enough to be benefited by our operation(s). 

This site--along with select others--is currently under evaluation to determine if any of the above criteria is present to warrant further divulgences, time, and our expenditure of energy.

The responses of those present will be the determining factor.

To any who read this post and wish to contribute something:

* in one sentence, describe what this forum is about

One thing that is rare about this forum is the lack of competition between members. It is so nice to be amoung a group of people who consider each other equals with no one clamoring to be the chosen or special one.

That's because many talk the talk of recognizing unity and rejecting duality.

However, here especially the ones that have been here since the beginning, I may be naive but I believe we view ourselves as something of a family and treat each other accordingly.

That after all is the definition of living in a Unity mindset.

Very much understand with the original crew as family. I was involved with a group of people who were (and will forever remain) Family to me. Unfortunatly the core group who were so tight ended up splitting due to mainly miscommunication. Our captain spit rhymes so beautifully true. Magic followed him everywhere and
It's too bad that it imploded because of irrational egos

Let's just be ourselves and help each other to remember that our vulnerability was never anything to be ashamed of. I am proven wrong constantly and it's awesome..

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2017, 01:21:44 AM »

[If you can hear the wry smile of the author then you might be on the right track]

This occurred prior to your posting this thread but, as I read your thread tremors came again.
Also, I initially was huffy about your post. The timing was surprising and intimidating. Then I saw one of your posts on GLP and I thought it was pretty funny actually  :)
I had some inclination that what you said in that thread was subordinate to what you elicited.

That's when I decided to put my anxiety to one side and offer to open a dialogue with you.

You asked what the purpose of this forum is in one sentence, I can only speak for myself:

The purpose is the same for me. And to be among smart minds that share the same views as i do. If by altered consciousness you meant an intense buzzing in the ears when reading through the thread then mine was altered too lol but you probably meant something different.. still not advanved enough:(

Ar Go ap Dyn

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2017, 01:47:38 AM »
@montecristo777 You're right, what I meant was different  :)
I wish I could communicate it to you but I have forgotten the skillful use of words that is required.
The closest I can come is to tell you that it was a direct "seeing" through the mind's eye.

As I've mentioned before, I have next to no knowledge of the occult and I'm not an adept of anything - something told me that staying and engaging here was important so I do that and try to humbly learn.

I am curious by the end of your sentence
still not advanved enough:(

Two things stand out to me:
1. Advanced in reference to what?
2. not advanced enough to do what?

Thank you for engaging with me  :)

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 21, 2017, 02:20:08 AM »
@montecristo777 You're right, what I meant was different  :)
I wish I could communicate it to you but I have forgotten the skillful use of words that is required.
The closest I can come is to tell you that it was a direct "seeing" through the mind's eye.

As I've mentioned before, I have next to no knowledge of the occult and I'm not an adept of anything - something told me that staying and engaging here was important so I do that and try to humbly learn.

I am curious by the end of your sentence
still not advanved enough:(

Two things stand out to me:
1. Advanced in reference to what?
2. not advanced enough to do what?

Thank you for engaging with me  :)
1. advanced in reference to this forum, a lot of information here and i still feel like i know nothing both of the occult and myself.
2.not advanced enough as you said to see through the minds eye or to awaken, ascend, or to reach pure awareness.. not being to able to walk different planes.. not knowing my purpose here(earth)

thanks for replying:), what exactly was the trigger that made you see through the minds eye? and what would you make of the intense buzzing in ears?

Ar Go ap Dyn

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2017, 02:45:14 AM »
1. advanced in reference to this forum, a lot of information here and i still feel like i know nothing both of the occult and myself.
You and me both  ;D I feel like a child gatecrashing the adults' conversation most of the time!!   :P

2.not advanced enough as you said to see through the minds eye or to awaken, ascend, or to reach pure awareness.. not being to able to walk different planes.. not knowing my purpose here(earth)
Here you wrote many purposes, just a guess, but maybe that is dividing your attention.
How about you try to just see  :) I think that truth is found not by accumulation but by relinquishing.  :-\

what exactly was the trigger that made you see through the minds eye?
It just happens sometimes. In this case there was no single trigger it was an accumulation of information leading to a realisation that shifts the consciousness leading to more synchronicity, more information that confirms the previous realisation until a kind of picture emerges. Then I had a strange time lying in bed that night and the next day this thread was here and it seemed related.  The best I can offer you is that these kind of things happen when I'm in a daydreamy state. I wish I could be more useful.

what would you make of the intense buzzing in ears?
It has never happened to me so I'm at a loss  :)

Hopefully one of the adults here might be able to help us out  ;)

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 21, 2017, 03:11:50 AM »
You and me both  ;D I feel like a child gatecrashing the adults' conversation most of the time!!   :P

Here you wrote many purposes, just a guess, but maybe that is dividing your attention.
How about you try to just see  :) I think that truth is found not by accumulation but by relinquishing.  :-\

what exactly was the trigger that made you see through the minds eye?
It just happens sometimes. In this case there was no single trigger it was an accumulation of information leading to a realisation that shifts the consciousness leading to more synchronicity, more information that confirms the previous realisation until a kind of picture emerges. Then I had a strange time lying in bed that night and the next day this thread was here and it seemed related.  The best I can offer you is that these kind of things happen when I'm in a daydreamy state. I wish I could be more useful.

what would you make of the intense buzzing in ears?
It has never happened to me so I'm at a loss  :)

Hopefully one of the adults here might be able to help us out  ;)
But i feel like those many different purposes can be known/achieved if i "wake up" .. but if you saw through the minds eye with the process of accumulation of info then wouldnt relinquishing hinder my progress?

But very useful what you said.. the information that confirms previous realisation resonates me quite a bit.. btw that buzzing in the ears is constant throughout the day but yesterday it got pretty intense. Had a slightly less intense buzzing on pol once after viewing the buzz aldrin antarctica mission picture where he had the mars t shirt. Several others had the same thing..

One other time of altered state of consciousness was when i got drunk and when i closed my eyes i felt an intense feeling and many different objects started to appear..

Haha lol the adults really seem to know so much more lol

Ambrosius Theophilus

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 21, 2017, 03:22:30 AM »

Truly?

It had nothing to do with my post defending you on the fringe less than 12 hours ago?

Truth, as they say, does not need defending. What reasons do you have for doubting the validity of our claim?

So far--it must be pointed out--forum admins here, and on The-Fringe, have assumed we are "non-bonafide," having "an axe to grind," "attempting to start drama," etc. ad nauseum ad infinitum.

We are well aware this is the standard reaction. Part of our Dialectical Interchanges include this element; for the express purpose of ferreting out those individuals who will react negatively; and granting us the insight to be able to move on as quickly as possible.

Those who manage to "see through" our posts are the ones who, on one level, are able to retain a modicum of an ability to suspend disbelief.

We are heartened to find in some of these comments indications of genuine self-awareness, honesty, and a willingness to learn.

As the first post indicated (and what was actually the lynch pin of our entire divulgence) we are looking for:

All who genuinely know and are capable (ONLY if you ARE capable) of seeing through your own Particularly Unique, Absolutely Commonplace, Garden Variety BS.

Unfortunately, at this point in our evolution, most humans currently are simply not able to do so.

Ambrosius Theophilus

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2017, 03:30:53 AM »

What, do you suppose, being "huffy" about our post reveals about yourself?

Are you indicating you managed to set aside your perturbations so you could allow yourself to continue to remain open to this thread?

Why are you anxious when you read a forum on the internet?

Can you reference "our post on GLP?"

Since you were the first one who expressed any interest in what we have to say, I expect your drive has not diminished in the intervening replies. 

Ar Go ap Dyn

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 21, 2017, 03:59:10 AM »
What, do you suppose, being "huffy" about our post reveals about yourself?
Arrogance. The "I know better than you" mentality. Mental constructs regarding how things "should be" clouding my ability to simply see your post as it was.

Are you indicating you managed to set aside your perturbations so you could allow yourself to continue to remain open to this thread?
Yes, exactly.

Why are you anxious when you read a forum on the internet?
I'm struggling to answer this question. There is a complex here. I will try.
I could list the fears but if I were to say it in a single sentence: I am too governed by fear.

Can you reference "our post on GLP?"
Of course, it was this one.
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3221901/pg1
I enjoyed reading it very much. You seemed to be moving through the spaces in their minds with good humour. I was impressed and laughed too.

Since you were the first one who expressed any interest in what we have to say, I expect your drive has not diminished in the intervening replies.
No it hasn't.

Ar Go ap Dyn

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 21, 2017, 04:11:39 AM »
@montecristo777
if you saw through the minds eye with the process of accumulation of info then wouldnt relinquishing hinder my progress?

Where does accumulation end? How much is enough? What are other ways of "knowing"? Can you define "progress"? What are you apprehending?  :)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 04:14:29 AM by Ar Go ap Dyn »

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 21, 2017, 04:46:55 AM »
@montecristo777
if you saw through the minds eye with the process of accumulation of info then wouldnt relinquishing hinder my progress?

Where does accumulation end? How much is enough? What are other ways of "knowing"? Can you define "progress"? What are you apprehending?  :)
Id like to reach similar levels of aprehension as the magician in the book enlightenment.. how much is enough would depend on each person.. i havent reached that level at all where i think i have sufficient knowledge. Other way of knowing would just be feeling a certain thing.. just knowing without thinking.. for progress i was thinking of terms of awakening.. because i feel at least a tiny bit of progress towards it. What am i apprehending? Everything i gues.. not knowing the real history of our world, not knowing what we really are and our purpose.. i guess what i really want is to apprehend myself.. ive always felt like i was blocking something within me.. feel like there is a lot of power but i cant use it