• View Profile
Trump's one of us.
« on: April 20, 2017, 12:33:10 PM »

delethis

• anarchy sounds fun
    • View Profile
Re: Trump's one of us.
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2017, 12:39:59 PM »
He just wants to appear like a winner by going with whatever answers seem clever or different. Classic narcissist. Moving right along...
anarchy sounds fun

Supersonic

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2017, 01:14:30 PM »
I'd say that Jones has been tagged by TPTB as the next sacrificial anchor to try to drag Trump under. They don't call em "useful" idiots for nothing. 8)

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2017, 01:36:15 PM »
Aligning himself with alex jones proves hes compromised if anything
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Supersonic

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2017, 01:53:41 PM »

They both have lots of love for a certain "country A" in the middle east named after a ringed planet don't they?

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2017, 01:56:23 PM »

They both have lots of love for a certain "country A" in the middle east named after a ringed planet don't they?

maybe ive not had enough coffee? country in middle east named after a ringed planet?(forgive my ignorance)
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2017, 02:00:27 PM »

maybe ive not had enough coffee? country in middle east named after a ringed planet?(forgive my ignorance)
EL(saturn) israel?

Supersonic

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2017, 02:13:35 PM »

EL(saturn) israel?

Yeah that's what I meant.
https://verumetinventa.wordpress.com/2016/09/05/occult-history-the-theology-of-the-phoenicians-el-saturn-research/
What I was getting at was that Jones and Trump share a love for Israel, or at least are willing to turn a blind eye. A 9/11 conspiracy guy like Jones who never mentions moss-ad or Is ra el isn't looking too deep

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2017, 02:23:54 PM »

EL(saturn) israel?

https://verumetinventa.wordpress.com/2016/09/05/occult-history-the-theology-of-the-phoenicians-el-saturn-research/
What I was getting at was that Jones and Trump share a love for Israel, or at least are willing to turn a blind eye. A 9/11 conspiracy guy like Jones who never mentions moss-ad or Is ra el isn't looking too deep

I knew you meant Israel but for some reason couldnt connect El to saturn, just one of those days

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2017, 02:28:39 PM »
They're taking out the MVP's.  O'Reilly's advertisers were targeted and then they went in for the kill.  Calling someone "hot chocolate" and grunting like a wild boar?  Please...  ::)

---

Another woman is telling Fox News her story of harassment at the hands of O'Reilly, according to attorney Lisa Bloom.

Bill O'Reilly used to leer at an African-American Fox News clerical worker and called her "hot chocolate," according to attorney Lisa Bloom, who helped the woman report the harassment to the network's hotline.

The woman worked for a different broadcaster in 2008 while this was going on, but The O'Reilly Factor host's office was near her desk, the attorney claims.

"He would never talk to her, not even hello, except to grunt at her like a wild boar," Bloom tells The Hollywood Reporter. "He would leer at her. He would always do this when no one else was around and she was scared."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/bill-oreilly-accuser-says-he-called-her-hot-chocolate-leered-995158

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2017, 02:35:27 PM »

EL(saturn) israel?

yeah.. and jews=globalists in pol's opinion doesnt really work.. he really doesnt seem to be able the name the ***

both of them are playing their games now imo..

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2017, 02:36:38 PM »
Reinforcing the trump voter = conspiracy theorist = crazy prepper meme so that truth seekers are all lumped together with shills and trolls.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2017, 02:38:17 PM »

EL(saturn) israel?

yeah.. and jews=globalists in pol's opinion doesnt really work.. he really doesnt seem to be able the name the ***

both of them are playing their games now imo..

This is simply an observation not a condemnation I find it interesting that you typed the word you in the beginning of your post then after a "name the" you used asterisks

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2017, 02:50:37 PM »
maybe to show im still able to name the jew or to let know what the asterisks stand for? lol, didnt think about it all

seem to have some trouble replying..

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2017, 02:53:35 PM »
Yeah me too (having problem reply to NRG's post).  This is in response to asterisks for jews:

lol, probably habit from posting on other forums.

But that brings up an interesting point.  That could be the reason AJ doesn't mention them too.

Say what you will about AJ, he has still red pilled a lot of people and does have guests on that talk about jewish involvement.  He is being attacked by Google with ad revenue wiped out and trying to delist on searches.  Google admitted that it was a rogue contractor and that it was taken care of, but at least it was an admission.  The things they mention in the video as "conspiracy theories" we know to be true.  In the child custody case, they are trying to say that his persona (when he's using sarcasm or parody) is the real Alex Jones.  His lawyer is just saying that he's acting in those particular circumstances, not that he's acting all the time.