Trump's one of us.

• 17 Replies

montecristo777

• View Profile
Re: Trump's one of us.
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2017, 03:11:21 PM »
Yeah me too (having problem reply to NRG's post).  This is in response to asterisks for jews:

lol, probably habit from posting on other forums.

But that brings up an interesting point.  That could be the reason AJ doesn't mention them too.

Say what you will about AJ, he has still red pilled a lot of people and does have guests on that talk about jewish involvement.  He is being attacked by Google with ad revenue wiped out and trying to delist on searches.  Google admitted that it was a rogue contractor and that it was taken care of, but at least it was an admission.  The things they mention in the video as "conspiracy theories" we know to be true.  In the child custody case, they are trying to say that his persona (when he's using sarcasm or parody) is the real Alex Jones.  His lawyer is just saying that he's acting in those particular circumstances, not that he's acting all the time.
its one of the first redpills to many and those have gone on to dig in quite a bit deeper..  but to me he seems like the diet conspiracy guy lol. the debate against david duke is what changed my opinion. it was a few months ago when i watched it but it seemed to have some impact.. felt like he just thought certain issues are going too far. but im still glad something like it still is able to exist for people

Supersonic

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2017, 03:33:30 PM »
Yeah me too (having problem reply to NRG's post).  This is in response to asterisks for jews:

But that brings up an interesting point.  That could be the reason AJ doesn't mention them too.

Say what you will about AJ, he has still red pilled a lot of people and does have guests on that talk about jewish involvement.  He is being attacked by Google with ad revenue wiped out and trying to delist on searches.  Google admitted that it was a rogue contractor and that it was taken care of, but at least it was an admission.  The things they mention in the video as "conspiracy theories" we know to be true.  In the child custody case, they are trying to say that his persona (when he's using sarcasm or parody) is the real Alex Jones.  His lawyer is just saying that he's acting in those particular circumstances, not that he's acting all the time.
its one of the first redpills to many and those have gone on to dig in quite a bit deeper..  but to me he seems like the diet conspiracy guy lol. the debate against david duke is what changed my opinion. it was a few months ago when i watched it but it seemed to have some impact.. felt like he just thought certain issues are going too far. but im still glad something like it still is able to exist for people

I think this is spot on. Jones has turned himself into big business, and he knows certain topics are off limits if he wants the cash to keep flowing. That's why he will talk 9/11 conspiracy all day but he will never have people like Ryan Dawson on to discuss it.
He's had some genuine moments like the "1776 will commence again!" comment on Piers Morgan's talkshow though.

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2017, 03:38:12 PM »

I think this is spot on. Jones has turned himself into big business, and he knows certain topics are off limits if he wants the cash to keep flowing. That's why he will talk 9/11 conspiracy all day but he will never have people like Ryan Dawson on to discuss it.
He's had some genuine moments like the "1776 will commence again!" comment on Piers Morgan's talkshow though.

i have to admit the 1776 moment is one of the greatest in tv history lol