Interesting reddit thread on "red-pills"

• 8 Replies

Supersonic

• We are the music makers...
    • View Profile
Interesting reddit thread on "red-pills"
« on: April 21, 2017, 12:39:39 PM »
I know reddit is trash, but this thread shows how many people have opened their eyes in the last year or so. There are a few interesting comments.

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/66lnir/getting_redpilledwoke_is_actually_getting/

montecristo777

• View Profile
Re: Interesting reddit thread on "red-pills"
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2017, 01:11:35 PM »
I know reddit is trash, but this thread shows how many people have opened their eyes in the last year or so. There are a few interesting comments.

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/66lnir/getting_redpilledwoke_is_actually_getting/
something definitely happened in the last year.. the meme magic was quite powerful

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2017, 01:22:58 PM »
Very encouraging. Question is how many of us will stay standing when everyone else is kneeling?

Supersonic

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2017, 01:31:30 PM »
Very encouraging. Question is how many of us will stay standing when everyone else is kneeling?

That is a great question. The red pill might provide knowledge, but it doesn't come packaged with instant courage.

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2017, 01:35:46 PM »
What that carefully constructed disinfo thread said was.

Yup the world is full of shit, and you can see it, good for you.

BUT, is is worth alienation? Isolation? being an outcast?

Go back to sleep goy.
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Supersonic

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2017, 01:46:49 PM »

Go back to sleep goy.

I completely agree with you nrg. I should have stated that the OP was trying to discourage those seeking truth. Some of the responses in the comments are interesting though. Especially the number of people who claim they "woke up" in the past year or so.

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2017, 02:08:02 PM »

Go back to sleep goy.

I completely agree with you nrg. I should have stated that the OP was trying to discourage those seeking truth. Some of the responses in the comments are interesting though. Especially the number of people who claim they "woke up" in the past year or so.

I said 2017 would be the year. Its partly because their BS has become intentionally more transparent and partially because of a collaborative effort between thousands of different dissenters.
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2017, 02:37:01 PM »
Teach a man to fish and he'll eat forever. Teach him to fish in the wrong places, and he'll starve convinced that fishing doesn't work.

Iamme

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2017, 06:36:19 PM »

something definitely happened in the last year.. the meme magic was quite powerful

Meme magic is amazing. My kids speak in a language driven by memes that is hard to keep up with at times. It's a  powerful way of converting thoughts. I like to call the ideas "maymays".
"The real secret of magic is that the world is made of words," said Terence McKenna, "and that if you know the words that the world is made of, you can make of it whatever you wish."