I'm back at it and won't stop until they kill me

• 14 Replies

delethis

• anarchy sounds fun
    • View Profile
I'm back at it and won't stop until they kill me
« on: April 21, 2017, 04:01:55 AM »
The truth will come out to the victors of history. Are we going to win?

Twitter.com/DeletedComrade
anarchy sounds fun

montecristo777

• View Profile
Re: I'm back at it and won't stop until they kill me
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2017, 04:51:50 AM »

I was wondering.. what made you become a leftist?

delethis

• anarchy sounds fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2017, 05:09:42 AM »

I was wondering.. what made you become a leftist?

Last year I was isolated in my house for six months on the verge of suicide daily. (After being raped by the police and pimped out to rich guys, etc)... What stopped me was watching a few documentaries on American history and finally understanding what horrorific crimes against humanity capitalist America had committed. I started to understand why people had treated me the way they had. I read some books and realized that anarchy was the only viable solution theorized to try. I ended up with this amazing dog and that's the only reason I started leaving my house again, where I started getting active with antifa... it was just a really good place me for to socialize.  But I got really close to killing myself. It is a total marvel I'm alive at all.
anarchy sounds fun

delethis

• anarchy sounds fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2017, 05:11:20 AM »
You can be leftist and not fall for semetic propaganda ;)
anarchy sounds fun

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2017, 06:03:40 AM »
Semetic propoganda like tolerance and race mixing? Its the worst form of unequality trying to make unequal things equal.. and antifa.. they really seem to be a bunch of idiots to me.. sorry if im offending you. Im in a country where ussr has left huge damage

delethis

• anarchy sounds fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2017, 06:44:45 AM »
Semetic propoganda like tolerance and race mixing? Its the worst form of unequality trying to make unequal things equal.. and antifa.. they really seem to be a bunch of idiots to me.. sorry if im offending you. Im in a country where ussr has left huge damage

And I'm in a country where capitalism murdered my father for being an inventor and forced me into sex slavery for much of my life. USSR was "communism" and I said I support ANARCHY. Humans will never be good with strong systemic authority; the prisoner / inmate Stanford study made it pretty clear. If we keep living by capitalism there will always be slaveholders just the race that's in charge will keep shifting. If we want change it has to be radical and evolution is always sacrificial and painful. Injustice anywhere is still injustice everywhere. We're only as free as our most enslaved soul brother or sister.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 06:47:28 AM by delethis »
anarchy sounds fun

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2017, 11:02:18 AM »
Dissipating central authority is the result, not the means.

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2017, 11:41:29 AM »

And I'm in a country where capitalism murdered my father for being an inventor and forced me into sex slavery for much of my life. USSR was "communism" and I said I support ANARCHY. Humans will never be good with strong systemic authority; the prisoner / inmate Stanford study made it pretty clear. If we keep living by capitalism there will always be slaveholders just the race that's in charge will keep shifting. If we want change it has to be radical and evolution is always sacrificial and painful. Injustice anywhere is still injustice everywhere. We're only as free as our most enslaved soul brother or sister.

I can't help think of that brilliant scene  American Dad, where Stan and Haley are arguing about gun control. Stan puts a gun on the table and says go on gun kill someone and nothing happens he's entering the Haylie  says your point is invalid.

Capitalism didn't kill anyone your old has choices along with the poor decisions of some bad men kill people close to you.

There is no left there is no right.

Stop falling for the illusion
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

delethis

• anarchy sounds fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2017, 02:36:31 PM »

I can't help think of that brilliant scene  American Dad, where Stan and Haley are arguing about gun control. Stan puts a gun on the table and says go on gun kill someone and nothing happens he's entering the Haylie  says your point is invalid.

Capitalism didn't kill anyone your old has choices along with the poor decisions of some bad men kill people close to you.

Both sides are just as compromised but only an anarchist system will ever allow for the end of slavery (imo).Stand for something or stand for nothing.
anarchy sounds fun

delethis

• anarchy sounds fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2017, 02:39:01 PM »

American Dad is by far my favorite TV series all time (either than maybe that pokemon youtube series).
anarchy sounds fun

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2017, 04:46:48 PM »
Anarchy is a myth. There's a reason no society has ever adopted it. Even hardcore Anarchist really need to identify themselves as anarcho-capitalists or Anarchcommunists because pure Anarchy is just entropy.

The red pill no one wants to swallow is that the only path to Utopia is a benevolent dictatorship.

The world is not ready for such a model but it's getting there
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2017, 05:09:48 PM »
Anarchy is a myth. There's a reason no society has ever adopted it. Even hardcore Anarchist really need to identify themselves as anarcho-capitalists or Anarchcommunists because pure Anarchy is just entropy.

The red pill no one wants to swallow is that the only path to Utopia is a benevolent dictatorship.

Same reason civilization grows the most during times of empire.

Iamme

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2017, 06:16:36 PM »

Agree with this but if a society gets lucky enough to be in the hands of a good leader how do you insure benevolent succession? Greed ends up F'ing it up.
Everything speaks. Listen.

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2017, 07:14:33 PM »

Agree with this but if a society gets lucky enough to be in the hands of a good leader how do you insure benevolent succession? Greed ends up F'ing it up.

Not under Washington

Iamme

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2017, 08:34:48 PM »

Not under Washington

Can you elaborate please?
Everything speaks. Listen.