Re: Random musings
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2017, 02:36:40 PM »
action

Definition of -ion
a :  act or process validation
b :  result of an act or process regulation
:  state or condition

pretending to create a state or condition
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2017, 03:27:53 PM »
Children

chill=to make cold

dren=a strong and healthy individual

A strong and healthy individual to be made cold is a child

Darn that was my go-to once I realized i did not want to call them kids anymore.
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2017, 09:42:18 AM »
We are fractals of the creator of creation, sitting perfectly still, experiencing an acid trip in the 3D physical density through VR goggles, which we refer to as our soul, immersing ourselves into a reality that uses time as a construct in which to taste our bespoke experience, moment by moment.

The game we play is a partially scripted MMORPG (morph) simulation; a choose-your-own-adventure involving everyone you have met or will meet. Gatekeepers have set themselves up as moderators.

But when you realize all is all, you realize these are all games within and without other games.

When it's not fun, you're playing a losing game. That's when you should level up.

Follow the fun. Follow the sun.

Salt life ;-)

Iamme

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2017, 11:13:39 AM »
Cruise ships give me the willies. The idea of taking a cruise far out to sea is worse to me than packing myself into a stadium for a huge athletic event (I don't do that). The ships seem like floating malls, packed full of awful consumers, gag, and when their plumbing fails, it fails badly - yuck. I recently watched a documentary (probably on PBS) about the Titanic and Oceanic disasters (sorry, editing, "Oceanos" - and I think the docu also discussed the Costo Concordia sinking). I can't wrap my head around the scale of the extravagance, death, energy, fear, humanity, etc. The Loosh, or whatever that stuff is,...woah. My body reacts in a huge way to these ideas. Another thing that sets off my signals is the "Ghostship" warehouse fire. The circumstances that lead to gathering of people there, the way power corrupts and makes people sick and then again the death, the desperation, the anti-exgtravagance, it gives me the chills and creeps. All of it.

Despite all that, I love boats and think that I should have been a Captain or something so I could be on the water more. Water is amazing and powerful.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 11:55:06 AM by Iamme »
Everything speaks. Listen.

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2017, 12:11:01 PM »
Cruise ships give me the willies. The idea of taking a cruise far out to sea is worse to me than packing myself into a stadium for a huge athletic event (I don't do that). The ships seem like floating malls, packed full of awful consumers, gag, and when their plumbing fails, it fails badly - yuck. I recently watched a documentary (probably on PBS) about the Titanic and Oceanic disasters (sorry, editing, "Oceanos" - and I think the docu also discussed the Costo Concordia sinking). I can't wrap my head around the scale of the extravagance, death, energy, fear, humanity, etc. The Loosh, or whatever that stuff is,...woah. My body reacts in a huge way to these ideas. Another thing that sets off my signals is the "Ghostship" warehouse fire. The circumstances that lead to gathering of people there, the way power corrupts and makes people sick and then again the death, the desperation, the anti-exgtravagance, it gives me the chills and creeps. All of it.

Despite all that, I love boats and think that I should have been a Captain or something so I could be on the water more. Water is amazing and powerful.

I wonder if maybe you experienced such an oceanic disaster in a prior incarnation.

Iamme

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2017, 04:09:32 PM »

I wonder if maybe you experienced such an oceanic disaster in a prior incarnation.

I get flashes of things, things from _______?, things to come, feelings from the past/future...but this feels different, like there is a deep wrongness to it. I get a similar feeling from big damns. They make my stuff go crazy. Edward Abbey lives ;)
Everything speaks. Listen.

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2017, 01:07:12 AM »
Deckadence
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2017, 10:09:42 AM »

would really like to know your opinion on this guys.. seems to be going according to the lines that we talk about here, how we are not our true selves. goes on to explain how we are all electricity, the god of our matrix, the subversion of religions and maths.. covers a whole lot in those two hours.. if you have the time to spare please watch it.. many things make much more sense after watching, at least for me.

the rus aryan rune info was quite interesting.. first time seeing and hearing about them. sanskrit is supposedly a simpler form of them

oh and the is it true that much of the ''ancient'' history we see today is a modern invention? 400-500 yrs ago?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 10:13:59 AM by montecristo777 »

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2017, 10:34:25 AM »
lol wrote book of the key in spotify and there was an album called just that by anthony curtis. the record label was jester records.. mademethink lol

Searching in TX

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2017, 12:14:52 AM »

would really like to know your opinion on this guys.. seems to be going according to the lines that we talk about here, how we are not our true selves. goes on to explain how we are all electricity, the god of our matrix, the subversion of religions and maths.. covers a whole lot in those two hours.. if you have the time to spare please watch it.. many things make much more sense after watching, at least for me.

the rus aryan rune info was quite interesting.. first time seeing and hearing about them. sanskrit is supposedly a simpler form of them

oh and the is it true that much of the ''ancient'' history we see today is a modern invention? 400-500 yrs ago?

I'll set aside some time tomorrow to watch @montecristo777

Searching in TX

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2017, 12:16:11 AM »
lol wrote book of the key in spotify and there was an album called just that by anthony curtis. the record label was jester records.. mademethink lol

I understand.  I've seen some things lately that remind me of a bad b-movie script  8)

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2017, 04:57:08 AM »

I understand.  I've seen some things lately that remind me of a bad b-movie script  8)
Thanks man, a lot of info, i just want to know how much bs is there mixed with truth..

And yeah lol, these little coincidences make me laugh, everythings connected..

Oh and btw, when googling jester records, their site says - pulling rabbits since 1998. And one artist has songs about norse mythology
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 08:35:59 AM by montecristo777 »

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2017, 05:08:45 PM »
felt like i had to write some things that i found very interesting.. in connection to everything and the book of the key.

we could overcome our cultural aversion to Mathematics. Instead of memorizing the multiplication table, we could learn the positions of numbers and have a better understanding of how they work.”
The diagram itself is very intuitive, allowing students to see how numbers all work together based on a spiral with 12 positions. 12, or 12x (multiples of 12) is the most highly composite system, which is why we have 12 months in a year, 12 inches in a foot, 24 hours in a day, etc. 12 can be divided by 2, 3, 4, and 6. So can all multiples of 12. For every 12 numbers there is a chance of 4 numbers being prime. They happen to fall in positions (think clock positions) 5, 7, 11, and 1.

so the number 12 go me thinking about the tribes of israel and the relation to the book of the key..

Efimov had shown that when three particles come together, a special confluence of their forces creates the Borromean rings effect: Though one is not enough, the effects of two particles can conspire to bind a third. The nesting-doll feature — called discrete scale invariance — arose from a symmetry in the equation describing the forces between three particles. If the particles satisfied the equation when spaced a certain distance apart, then the same particles spaced 22.7 times farther apart were also a solution. This number, called a “scaling factor,” emerged from the mathematics as inexplicably as pi, the ratio between a circle’s circumference and diameter.

“It’s like layers of an onion,” Hulet said. “You see molecules at one layer. Peel the layer away, and you see that there’s a molecule there 22.7 times smaller. Every time you peel away a layer, you find another molecule.”

again in relation to the book of the key

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiral_array_model

also this notebook seems to hold real value to someone who can grasp it... https://www.scribd.com/document/324851878/Absolute-Manifestation-Expression-the-Ocean-Lives-Within-the-Drop

the world seems to be a torus.. the energy looks to be constantly moving.. and the ley lines. the lines must hold some kind of power where energy is passing through, more in certain places

http://blog.world-mysteries.com/science/why-did-tesla-say-that-369-was-the-key-to-the-universe/

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2017, 11:53:29 AM »
has anyone seen this? https://www.reddit.com/r/surrealmemes/ some of them seem to hold real truth in them..

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2017, 02:27:27 PM »
has anyone seen this? https://www.reddit.com/r/surrealmemes/ some of them seem to hold real truth in them..

This one gave me the lulz.