Random musings

• 223 Replies

montecristo777

• View Profile
Re: Random musings
« Reply #180 on: November 28, 2017, 09:28:06 AM »
Summary of forbidden cures
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_forbiddencures.htm

thought this was quite interesting, thinking of coop and and his el ectrifying of himself
https://electronickitcomplete.com/blood-electrification/

Budwig's insight into seed oil as the source of sun's energy is quite enlightening and eating it at the same setting with a protein source like cottage cheese is remarkable.  I have felt the difference doing this makes especially  when I do it while I am food combining consistently for a few days.

We have used Hulda Clark's zappers as well.
I'll look into combining cold pressed seed oil with cottage cheese. Cottage cheese is very big around these parts, we usually it combined with a kind of sour cream and spring onions on top

Undestroyer

• Truth
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: November 28, 2017, 09:32:10 AM »
Summary of forbidden cures
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_forbiddencures.htm

thought this was quite interesting, thinking of coop and and his el ectrifying of himself
https://electronickitcomplete.com/blood-electrification/

Budwig's insight into seed oil as the source of sun's energy is quite enlightening and eating it at the same setting with a protein source like cottage cheese is remarkable.  I have felt the difference doing this makes especially  when I do it while I am food combining consistently for a few days.

We have used Hulda Clark's zappers as well.
I'll look into combining cold pressed seed oil with cottage cheese. Cottage cheese is very big around these parts, we usually it combined with a kind of sour cream and spring onions on top

Budwig always recommends flax seed oil.

I go with hemp seed oil myself.

But I still just drink a couple of spoonfuls of oil and then eat the cottage cheese afterward or before.

My taste buds do not like actually mixing the two.
You cannot destroy my vision when you see my vision undestroyed because I am just an undestroyer.

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #182 on: December 01, 2017, 01:42:19 AM »
You can use A.L.I.C.E. and create your own free bot armies.

All the techies probably knew this, but I did not and find it intriguing.

AIML: Artificial Intelligence Markup Language

AIML (Artificial Intelligence Markup Language) is an XML-compliant language that's easy to learn, and makes it possible for you to begin customizing an Alicebot or creating one from scratch within minutes.

http://www.alicebot.org/aiml.html

Not all who wander are lost....

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #183 on: December 01, 2017, 12:39:46 PM »
random thoughts...

I watched the reaction of people from the verdict Kate Steinle.  People became so enraged.  This empowered the energy of hate again and the push to build The Wall. I saw messages of killing everyone here in the U.S. illegally.

This is what (((they))) wanted.  The verdict is part of their game. 

Are you a game player?

A dark room remains dark until a light enters. The light will only light up the room with as much power as it holds in itself. 

nrgiseternal

• (*_*)Administrator(*_*)
  • All for one, and one for all
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: December 01, 2017, 04:08:56 PM »
random thoughts...

I watched the reaction of people from the verdict Kate Steinle.  People became so enraged.  This empowered the energy of hate again and the push to build The Wall. I saw messages of killing everyone here in the U.S. illegally.

Are you a game player?

A dark room remains dark until a light enters. The light will only light up the room with as much power as it holds in itself.

Do you believe someone can steal a gun from a federal agent, pick it up have it accidentally fire three times "accidentally" one of which ricochets off the concrete (???l fatally striking the victim?

If youre NOT enraged by this, i weep for the future.
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #185 on: December 01, 2017, 04:42:45 PM »
random thoughts...

Are you a game player?

Do you believe someone can steal a gun from a federal agent, pick it up have it accidentally fire three times "accidentally" one of which ricochets off the concrete (???l fatally striking the victim?

oh, I am.  but I think it is better to strategize and focus than to react purely on emotion without a plan.  People want to kill random people in revenge.  THAT is not a plan that will change the future to a brighter outlook.

Storming the "castles" in Sacramento and DC would result in a better outcome if you could get enough knights. 

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 01, 2017, 07:58:23 PM »
random thoughts...

Are you a game player?

oh, I am.  but I think it is better to strategize and focus than to react purely on emotion without a plan.  People want to kill random people in revenge.  THAT is not a plan that will change the future to a brighter outlook.

Storming the "castles" in Sacramento and DC would result in a better outcome if you could get enough knights.

Like Negan from the walking dead says, "kill the right people, at the right time, and it all falls into place"
If there is any hope, it must lie in the proles..but why the proles, How are they most free to act?

Nachiketa

• In search of
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: December 02, 2017, 10:49:12 AM »
I was digging a little on the etymology of the word "Apocalypse" I had heard the original meaning for the Greeks meant "A lifting of the veil"

late 14c., "revelation, disclosure," from Church Latin apocalypsis "revelation," from Greek apokalyptein "uncover, disclose, reveal," from apo "off, away from" (see apo-) + kalyptein "to cover, conceal," from PIE root *kel- (1) "to cover, conceal, save." The Christian end-of-the-world story is part of the revelation in John of Patmos' book "Apokalypsis" (a title rendered into English as pocalipsis c. 1050, "Apocalypse" c. 1230, and "Revelations" by Wyclif c. 1380).

Its general sense in Middle English was "insight, vision; hallucination." The meaning "a cataclysmic event" is modern (not in OED 2nd ed., 1989); apocalypticism "belief in an imminent end of the present world" is from 1858. As agent nouns, "author or interpreter of the 'Apocalypse,'" apocalypst (1829), apocalypt (1834), and apocalyptist (1824) have been tried.

Random Shit:
Searching for more references led me here ( google group page ) where they referenced a World Teacher and linked this site

Firefly369

• View Profile
« Reply #188 on: December 03, 2017, 10:45:36 AM »
Check out this World Map from Russia.

https://twitter.com/Wladimer60/status/937244690654646273

Antarctica is at the top and everything is reversed from Western maps.

Our friends in Eastern countries... where is Antarctica on your maps?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/South-up_map_orientation

Grass is Green

• View Profile
« Reply #189 on: December 03, 2017, 11:40:20 AM »

nrgiseternal

• View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 03, 2017, 01:35:55 PM »

The Watchers

• View Profile
« Reply #191 on: December 03, 2017, 03:59:40 PM »
Dropbox has an interesting illustration on its login page right now:

https://www.dropbox.com/login?src=logout
https://cfl.dropboxstatic.com/static/images/empty_states/sign-in@2x-vflBuaBON.png

Does anyone else think "petscop" when they see that?

Wow, I am suprised you mentioned it for some reason.

Anyway, I just found that "game" a few days ago and someone on youtube did a detailed breakdown of all the videos up to petscop 9 I think.
Here he is if your interested-

Its good in my opinion for an introduction into it. A rather interesting story indeed.
Apparently the game "doesn't exist" despite it being made for the PS1- It seems that someone custom made their own game to guilt trip the current owner
because it was made to show them that someone else knows what really happened with the little girl that went through "re-birthing".

However I don't know much about it other then that its strange and odd and whats mentioned in the video.
In my current thoughts, I feel this was some cult related "spiritual" activity that was done with the girl.
Also found it interesting that the girl was taken from her abusive parents and put in an even worse situation.
Which always happens for the most part if you know how CPS and other "protective agencies" work in the US.

More input on this would be more then welcomed.

Searching in TX

• View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 03, 2017, 09:29:21 PM »
Dropbox has an interesting illustration on its login page right now:

https://www.dropbox.com/login?src=logout
https://cfl.dropboxstatic.com/static/images/empty_states/sign-in@2x-vflBuaBON.png

Does anyone else think "petscop" when they see that?

Wow, I am suprised you mentioned it for some reason.

Anyway, I just found that "game" a few days ago and someone on youtube did a detailed breakdown of all the videos up to petscop 9 I think.
Here he is if your interested-

Its good in my opinion for an introduction into it. A rather interesting story indeed.
Apparently the game "doesn't exist" despite it being made for the PS1- It seems that someone custom made their own game to guilt trip the current owner
because it was made to show them that someone else knows what really happened with the little girl that went through "re-birthing".

However I don't know much about it other then that its strange and odd and whats mentioned in the video.
In my current thoughts, I feel this was some cult related "spiritual" activity that was done with the girl.
Also found it interesting that the girl was taken from her abusive parents and put in an even worse situation.
Which always happens for the most part if you know how CPS and other "protective agencies" work in the US.

More input on this would be more then welcomed.

Here's a short discussion @The Watchers :
http://nrgiseternal.com/index.php/topic,3067.msg33124.html#msg33124

sheepdog

• View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 04, 2017, 01:36:18 PM »
pres Trump needs to hire -if he can find one good General they are out there -some one like Roman general SULLA clear that phukin swamp out now and then throw salt on the grounds. loved Sullas attitude "kill em all -let god sort em out" one helluva" statesman"

montecristo777

• View Profile
« Reply #194 on: December 07, 2017, 05:56:13 PM »
Christmas Tree – The sacred tree of the winter-god; Druids believed the spirit of their gods resided in the tree. Most ancient pagans knew the tree represented Nimrod reincarnated into Tammuz! Pagans also looked upon the tree as a phallic symbol.

http://adventofdeception.com/origin-christmas-connection-occult/